ABOUT MUSTAFA TOWN, LAHORE
Mustafa Town, Lahore touches border with the National Highway 5 from its West end. The N-5 is the longest national highway extending from Karachi to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It is surrounded by Maulana Shaukat Ali Road from the East and the Main Canal Bank Road from the West. The nearest towns to it are Education Town and Allama Iqbal Town.
Mustafa Town is a bustling and well-developed society with its own parks, mosques, and markets. Residents living here have all the amenities available at a short distance, as well as access to famous malls of the city. Mustafa Town has a total of six blocks, namely Hadayat Ullah Block, Ahmed Yar Block, Abbas Block, Mamdoot Block, Qayyum Block and Shabaz Block.
AT A GLANCE
- Well-developed locality
- Prime location near Canal Road
- Located near National Highway 5
- Access to grocery shops and eateries within the locality
- Neighbourhood park in each block
- Access to mosques within locality
- Access to malls and other recreation facilities
- Availability of restaurants, cafes and salons in the vicinity
- Surrounded by notable schools and universities
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport near Mustafa Town, Lahore
Access to public transport is important even if most people own some form of personal transportation. A widespread city like Lahore, has many avenues for public transport from buses, rickshaws, taxis, metro bus and orange line train to the Daewoo bus service, depending on where you want to go.
The nearest bus stop to Mustafa Town, Lahore is the Mustafa Town Stop located in Mamdoot Block, at a drive of 8 minutes on Wahdat Road. On the same road, you can find the Mandi Bus stop, Karim Block Stop and the Larex Bus Stop. As the Canal Road is nearby, you can find transport from the H Block Bus Stop or Wafaqi Colony Stop as well, at a drive of 14 minutes.
Another mode of public transportation that you can rely on, which is also economical for the masses is the Lahore Metro Bus. It operates from 27 stops with the route beginning in Shahdara and ending in Gajjumata. The closest metro bus station from Mustafa Town, Lahore is the Canal Metro Bus Station, at a drive of 19 minutes.
Another option for intra-city travel is using the Orange Line Metro. Although it is not yet operational but is expected to be at the end of 2019. The orange line has 26 stations with Awan Town, Orange Line Station being the closest, reachable within 12 minutes and located in Mehran Block, Allama Iqbal Town. Albeit a bit far but the Hanjarwal Metro Station-Orange Line is also accessible within 17 minutes by drive located on Multan Road.
If you wish to travel to another city, the Daewoo Main Terminal is located at a distance of 19 minutes by drive in Tokhar Niaz Baig between Multan Road and Mohlanwal Road.
Markets in and near Mustafa Town, Lahore
It’s very important at the time of deciding where to live, to consider nearness to markets and stores for home utilities and groceries. Most times, you prefer having access to nearby markets and stores to stock everyday utilities and groceries, avoiding commute at a long distance for small things. Living in Mustafa Town, Lahore gives you that access. Below are some nearby markets you can visit within the locality:
- A commercial market is located in Abbas Block, at a walking distance of just 2 minutes. You can find most kinds of home utility items there at different grocery stores; such as MashAllah Super Store, Super Ideal Store and Punjab Super Store
- At a drive of 9 minutes, you have Canal View Market where you can buy basic groceries and even find some tailors for stitching clothes
- To purchase basic necessities of everyday life, you can also go to the market located in Nishtar Block in Allama Iqbal Town, at a drive of 12 minutes
- To shop for cloth for curtains or sofa, you can access the Khokar Market located on Multan Road, at a drive of 17 minutes
- At a drive of 15-16 minutes, you can also go to Johar Town for basic shopping and food stalls. There are a couple of markets in different blocks like the G1 Market in Block G1 and the F2 Market in Block F2. You can also visit Al Faisal Market situated in Block H1
Mosques and Churches in and near Mustafa Town, Lahore
If you wish to reside in Mustafa Town, Lahore and like most Muslims have the habit of walking to the mosque for prayer, then you must know that the town is surrounded by mosques at walking distance. Let’s take a look at nearby mosques below, both at walking distance and short drive away:
- You can walk to Dar ul Falaah Masjid in 4 minutes located in Abbas Block or to Tayyabah Masjid in Ahmed Yar Block in 6 minutes
- Jamia Masjid Alamgiri is also located in Abbas Block, at a walking distance of 8 minutes. In 6 minutes, you can walk to Bilal Masjid in Phase 2
- Jamia Masjid Minhaj ul Islam is a 5-minute drive located in Shabaz Block
- You can drive to Jamia Masjid Abu Baqar Siddiq or Nimra Masjid in 8 minutes located in Qayyum Block
- At a drive of 10 minutes, you can also reach Al-Madina Masjid in E Block, Canal View
If you pray in a church, as a resident of Mustafa Town, Lahore, you can access churches nearby, at a short drive. These are mentioned below along with their commute time:
- The closest church you can visit is the Assemblies of God Church in Allama Iqbal Town in Raza Block or the Corner Stone Church located in Johar Town, Phase 2 at a drive of 14 minutes
- You can also go to Seventh Day Adventist Church located in Thokar Niaz Baig at a drive of 22 minutes. In the same area, 3 minutes away by drive, you can visit St. Thomas Church
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church is located in Kot Kamboh, Khurd, at a distance of 21 minutes by drive
- Jesus, The Savior Church, is also an option located in Gopi Rai, at a drive of 25 minutes
Schools, Colleges And Universities in and near Mustafa Town, Lahore
Educational institutions shape the future of children and allow them to develop a solid foundation to climb the ladder of success. In this regard, parents mostly wish to have access to educational institutes near their location of residence for safety reasons and less fatigue for both the child and parents.
Let’s take a look at the schooling options around Mustafa Town, Lahore and their commute time:
- A number of schools are located in Azam Garden at a drive of not more than 5 minutes. These include The Arqam School and Spirit School, just 2 minutes away. You will also find The Spirit School at the same distance on Azam Garden Main Road, while Allied School (Al-Ahmed Campus) is located on Street 201, 5 minutes’ drive
- Lahore Islamic Mission High School is situated in Qayyum Block, at a drive of 7 minutes
- Alpha School System and Academy and Mansoora Public Girls High School are located in Mansura, at an 8-minute drive
- The Country School on Wahdat Road in Allama Iqbal Town, Kamran Block is also an option, at a driving distance of just 8 minutes
- Dar e Arqam School is also accessible, albeit at a distance. It is located on Multan Road in Crescent Town at a distance of 7.8 km
Other prominent schools in the vicinity that you can also consider include:
- Beaconhouse Allama Iqbal Town Campus is located at a drive of 14 minutes via Wahdat Road in Ravi Block, Allama Iqbal Town. It is a junior school branch
- The City School Muslim Town Campus is a 17 minute drive via Wahdat Road, located in Block A
- The Educators, a project of Beaconhouse is located in Maraghzar Colony in Block E, at a distance of 4.7 km by car
- The International School of Choueifat is located in Johar Town, Phase 1 at a distance of 5 km by drive
- Lecole, a school that provides both Matriculation and Cambridge education system is located only 15 minutes away by drive in Johar Town, Phase 2. It has separate buildings for senior boys and girls. The campus houses libraries, labs and dedicated playgrounds for extracurricular activities
Living in Mustafa Town, Lahore will give you access to a number of colleges both near and far. Within a drive of 8-10 minutes you can reach Mansoorah Model Degree College on Wahdat Road in Education Town and Mansoora Model Girls Inter College on Multan Road. You can go to Government College of Science located on Wahdat Road in College Block, Allama Iqbal Town, at a distance of 13 minutes by drive. The college is established since 1973 and along with offering intermediate education, it also offers BS and Post Graduate Programs in various departments including Computer Science, English, Arabic, Education, Sociology, Mass Communication and Psychology among others, to name a few.
Colleges that you can approach at some distance include:
- Pak Vision College and Academy is located 13 minutes away in College Block, Allama Iqbal Town. It is a private college
- Superior Group of College is located on Multan Road, at a drive of 16 minutes
- Concordia College Johar Town Boys Campus is located at a drive of 16 minutes in Block R, Phase 2 Johar Town
- University College Lahore that is the recognized teaching centre for the University of London International Programmes is located at a distance of 8 km by drive in Sultan Town on Raiwind Road. It offers GCE- A Level and undergraduate programs in various disciplines.
When you make the important decision of choosing a university for your higher education, location does not matter, but it is indeed a relief if you find admission in an institute in your field of choice, and it is also closer to home. Residing in Mustafa Town, Lahore gives you access to some notable universities nearby. Let’s take a look at these below:
The University of Lahore, founded in 1999 at collegiate level, is a private university located on Raiwind Road in Sultan Town, at a distance of 8.6 km. Another one of its campuses is situated on Defence Road, which is a drive of 14.9 km. It was bestowed with full degree awarding status in 2002 and offers more than 200 degree programs at Bachelors, Masters and PhD level in various disciplines including Business Studies, Law, Medical, and Engineering, among others. The university has campuses all over Pakistan.
One of the best engineering universities in Lahore, that is known for its computer science programs and education is FAST National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (NUCES). It is located at a drive of 6.1 km from Mustafa Town, in Block B, Faisal Town. Founded in 2000, the university has expanded to Karachi, Islamabad, Peshawar and Chiniot-Faisalabad as well. The Lahore campus offers BS, MBA, MS and PhD programs pertaining to the FAST School of Management, Department of Computer Science, Department of Electrical Engineering, Department of Civil Engineering, and Department of Science & Humanities.
Other universities in the vicinity include:
- Allama Iqbal Open University is situated in Raza Block in Allama Iqbal Town, at a distance of 12 minutes by drive
- Punjab University Quaid-i-Azam Campus on Canal Road is an 18-minute drive , while the College of Information Technology of Punjab University is just 9 minutes away by drive
- You can also visit University of Education Pakistan on College Road in Phase 1, Township, at a driving distance of 25 minutes
- Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design in Johar Town, Phase 2 is located at a drive of 14 minutes only
- Bahria University Lahore Campus and University of Management & Technology are located at a distance of 9.1 km by car in Phase 1, Johar Town. A further drive of 8 minutes can take you to University of Education on College Road in Phase 1 Township
Banks near Mustafa Town, Lahore
Living in Mustafa Town, Lahore gives you close easy to banks and ATMs, which is very important in this day and age. Even with internet banking facilitating most banking transactions and matters with a click, a visit to the branch sometimes becomes necessary, and especially to withdraw cash. So below are some of the nearest bank branches you can visit at short drive:
- Just 10 minutes away by drive you can find many bank branches. The Bank of Punjab and Meezan Bank Branch are located on Wahdat Road in Mamdoot Block, Mustafa Town. You will also find a branch of The Bank of Punjab nearby in Karim Block, Allama Iqbal Town. In Sikandar Block of Allama Iqbal Town you can visit Bank Al Habib Limited and United Bank Limited
- At a 10-12 minute distance, you can also visit several bank branches on Multan Road. These include Bank Islami Pakistan Limited, Meezan Bank Limited, Bank Alfalah Limited Islamic Banking Branch and Allied Bank Limited. A Bank Alfalah Limited Branch is also located in Tech Society at a drive of 14 minutes.
- At a drive of 8 minutes, you can find a Muslim Commercial Bank Branch at Canal View Main Boulevard. There are a number of branches located in Johar Town, Phase 1 that you can approach by covering a distance of 14-15 minutes by car. These include JS Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Habib Bank Limited, Meezan Bank, Habib Metro Bank, Bank Al Habib, Allied Bank, Bank Alfalah, and Bank of Punjab
Clinics and Hospitals in and near Mustafa Town, Lahore
When looking for a place of residence, a major concern is access to nearby clinics and hospitals, in case of minor illnesses or emergencies. It is very convenient and a source of peace of mind, when you know you have these facilities nearby. If you choose to reside in Mustafa Town, Lahore below mentioned are some of the clinics located in the vicinity that you can visit:
- 2 minutes away by car, you can visit Usama Family Clinic in Shahbaz Block or go to Dr. Khurram Ishaq Memorial Neuro Clinic in Abbas Block at the same distance
- You can visit Dr. Shamshad Ali Eye Clinic located on main Wahdat Road in Ghani Colony, at a distance of 8 minutes. On the same road, a minute away you can take children to Al Noor Children Clinic
- A skin care clinic is located in Phase 1, Block A in P.C.S.I.R, at a drive of 11 minutes - or you can visit Dr. Farrukh Skin and Medical Clinic in 12 minutes located in Phase 2, Johar Town
- You can also visit Iqbal Medical Center and Zafar Brain & Spine Clinic in Johar Town, Phase 2, at 14 minutes’ drive
One of the nearby hospitals that you can consider going to in case there is an emergency or you want to show a patient for a serious ailment is Doctors Hospital & Medical Center. It is located at a driving distance of 14 minutes on Canal Bank Road in Johar Town, Phase 1.
It is a private hospital having a capacity of 250 beds. The hospital operates many departments including but not limited to cardiology, dermatology, general surgery, neurosurgery and pediatrics among others. It also has a cancer center and emergency care along with dialysis center. Patients and those visiting along with them can avail the banking services of JS Bank from their booth in the hospital lobby as well as withdraw cash from the ATMs.
Another hospital that is located nearby is the Shaikh Zayed Hospital on University Avenue in Block D Muslim Town, at a distance of 16 minutes. The hospital has a division of diagnosis, surgery, anesthesia and medicine. Patients can access their reports online using their MR and test booking number. This hospital provides 24 hour ambulance service, transplant services and deals with emergency cases with utmost efficiency.
Other hospitals in the area that are easily accessible include:
- Nawaz Sharif Social Security Hospital lies at a drive of 11 minutes on Multan Road
- At a drive of 18-22 minutes, you can reach Niazi Hospital, Iqraa Medical Complex or Horizon Hospital in Johar Town, Phase 1
- At a drive of 22 minutes to Garden Town, you can visit Masood Hospital or Hameed Latif Hospital
- Lahore General Hospital is also an option, albeit at a distance. It is located on Ferozpur Road, at a drive of 13.1 km
- You can also visit Fatima Memorial Hospital on Shadman Road in Ichhra, at a drive of 24 minutes or choose Services Hospital 24 minutes away on Jail Road in Shadman
PROPERTIES IN MUSTAFA TOWN, LAHORE
Sales Price Trends in Mustafa Town, Lahore
Mustafa Town, Lahore is a developed locality with its own parks and numerous facilities. It is surrounded by educational and healthcare facilities along with entertainment spots. If you’re considering investing in property in this area, let us help you make an informed decision by giving you an overview of the sale price trends below:
Houses for Sale in Mustafa Town, Lahore
Houses for sale are available in Mustafa Town, Lahore in different blocks. The starting sale price for a 3 Marla house with 3 bedrooms is PKR 70 Lakh and prices can go as high up to PKR 3.5 Crore for a 1 Kanal house with 7 bedrooms. 5 Marla houses for sale in Mustafa Town, Lahore can cost between PKR 85 lakh and 1.2 crore while you can also find 10 Marla houses for sale in Mustafa Town, Lahore that can cost between PKR 1.9 Crore and PKR 3 crore.
Flats for Sale in Mustafa Town, Lahore
Flats for sale in Mustafa Town, Lahore are also available. You can buy a 2-bedroom flat between PKR 37 lakh and PKR 40 lakh. A 3-bedroom flat can cost as much as PKR 75 Lakh.
Plots for Sale in Mustafa Town, Lahore
Plots for sale in Mustafa Town, Lahore are available for as low as 50 lakh and as high as 2.5 crore. You can find both residential and commercial plots. Plots are available in sizes of 7 Marla, 10 Marla and 1 Kanal.
Rent Price Trends in Mustafa Town, Lahore
If you’re considering renting a house in Mustafa Town, Lahore below are the rent price trends for your consideration:
Houses for Rent in Mustafa Town, Lahore
Houses for rent in Mustafa Town, Lahore are available between PKR 32 thousand and PKR 1.6 lakh. Rent prices largely depend on the area of the house and number of bedrooms. You can easily find a 3 bedroom house in the society capped at a rent of PKR 55 thousand.
Flats for Rent in Mustafa Town, Lahore
Flats for rent in Mustafa Town, Lahore are available between 17 thousand and 25 thousand. In this range you can easily rent a 2 bedroom flat with basic ammeinities.
Most Popular Blocks in Mustafa Town, Lahore
According to the above buying trends, Mamdoot Block remains the most popular block in Mustafa Town, Lahore to buy properties. It is a thriving block that gives access to schools and eateries and lies in close vicinity to Wahdat Road. While other blocks remain less popular among buyers, you will find no shortage of ammenities and facilities there as well for comfortable living.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls near Mustafa Town, Lahore
When it comes to shopping in Lahore, the city has evolved from bazars and market culture to shopping mall and plaza trends. As a resident of Mustafa Town, Lahore here are the malls you can visit at a short distance for a complete shopping experience:
- At a 10-minute drive, you can reach Al-Karim Mall in Allama Iqbal Town. It has some of the popular clothing brands such as Kayseria as well as children’s garment brands like Minnie Minors.
- In 14 minutes, you can also drive to Emporium Mall by Nishat Group, located in Phase 2, Johar Town, which is one of the top malls in Lahore. You can find a wide range of local and international stores here, a cinema, casual and fine dining restaurants as well as an ice skating rink along with other fun attractions.
- Amanah Mall is another option you can consider. It is at a drive of 22 minutes on Model Town Link Road in Phase 2, Muhammadpura. It features a food court, cinema, global retail brands and an arcade along with one of the largest trampoline parks in the city.
Restaurants and Bakeries in and near Mustafa Town, Lahore
Mustafa Town, Lahore residents have numerous options such as local fast food, international chains and fine dining in the vicinity. Going to a restaurant for lunch or dinner is a great time for family bonding and most of these eateries are quite family friendly. Mentioned below are your options for restaurants in the area:
Let’s begin with looking at local food options situated in different blocks of Mustafa Town. You can find a BBQ shop in Ahmed Yar Block as well as Razak Shawarma Shop within a distance of 11 minutes by drive. Speedys Fast Food is also an option in Qayyum Block, at a drive of 7 minutes. At a similar distance, you can also find McDonalds located on Wahdat Road in Mamdoot Block.
At 12-15 minutes’ drive, you have a number of options for dining out in Phase 1 of Johar Town. For some local cuisine you can try Karachi Silver Spoon, Rajasthani BBQ Family Restaurant, and Akbars Restaurant. For gourmet food options you can go to Chhintalia and for fast food there is Forks N Knives Pizza Kitchen. You can also find the international food chain Subway in this locality.
15 minutes of drive to Johar Town Phase 2, can take you to fine dining options at Sichuan Chinese Restaurant and Qabail or you can go to NY212 Pizza or McDonald’s for some fast food
At a drive of 13 minutes, you can enjoy fast food at Lahore Broast situated in Westwood Colony or go to KFC or Hardees on Multan Road
If you’re with friends, your outing without a visit to the café will usually be incomplete. Whether it’s a friend’s birthday, farewell or a general hang out, cafes are the best place for it. So let’s take a look around in the area, where you can visit for coffee and snacks. Some places near Mustafa Town, Lahore are mentioned below:
- 11 minutes away by drive, you can go to Brussels Café and Grill in Allama Iqbal Town
- Options-Coffee & More is located 21 minutes away by drive in Garden Town and you can also visit Gloria Jean’s Coffees on Model Town Circular Road, 22 minutes away by drive
- At a drive of 13 minutes to Johar Town Phase 1, you will find Dunkin’ Donuts, Roffles and Café o42, while further ahead in Phase 2, you can choose to hang out at La Arena Lounge or Coffee Planet, Second Cup, and Gusto Café and Restaurant
Whether it’s for your own self or you have guests coming over, bakery items are your best bet for some snacks along with tea. As a resident of Mustafa Town, Lahore you will find that the vicinity is surrounded by many bakeries at a short distance. Some of these are mentioned below:
- In Abbas Block, you can walk to Ideal Bakery in 2 minutes or go to Kashmir Bakery in Shahbaz Block at a walk of 5 minutes
- At a minutes’ drive to Mamdoot Block, you have the option of visiting Gourmet Bakery & Sweets. You can also visit Malmo Bakers & Sweets and Shimla Bakers & Sweets on Wahdat Road, by covering a distance of 8-11 minutes by car
- A drive of 11-13 minutes to Multan Road can make you visit Al-Awan Sweets & Bakers, Labbaik Bakers and you will also find a branch of Gourmet Bakers & Sweets here with another branch located in Canal View Colony that is only 7 minutes away by car
- Johar Town, Phase 1 is home to a number of bakeries at a distance of 12-14 minutes. These include Cakes & Bakes, Bundu Khan Sweets & Bakers and Kitchen Cuisine
- In Johar Town, Phase 2 you can find Bread & Beyond and Mini Treats at a driving distance of 16 minutes
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres near Mustafa Town, Lahore
It is a healthy practice to go to the gym in order to keep fit and active. Regular exercise also has other benefits such as elevated mood and better health. If you have a gym nearby your location of residence it is easier to form a consistent routine. As a resident of Mustafa Town, Lahore you will find that there are many options in the surroundings. Some of these include the following:
- At a drive of maximum 13 minutes to Allama Iqbal Town, you have the option of going to Fusion Fitness Gym or Olympic Gym in Karim Block. You can also visit Gym Nation in Umar Block or Lahore Gym in Nishtar Block.
- 8 minutes away by drive you also have the option of Body Fitness Gym in Canal View or you can visit the PCSIR Gym located 12 minutes away by drive in PCSIR, Block A
- Covering a distance of 16 minutes by drive to Johar Town, Phase 1 can bring you to figure Up Gym and Revolution.
- A drive of 15 minutes to Johar Town Phase 2, brings you to the many options in the vicinity. These include Fitness Atelier, Synergy Fitness Gym, KB Fitness, Oxygen Fitness, Ghazi Taekwondo Martial Art & Fitness Club and Structure Health & Fitness. You can also choose to join Muscles Gym located on Raiwind Road in Westwood Colony at a drive of 12 minutes.
- You can even train in martial arts at the Pakistan Wushu Martial Arts Federation, at a distance of 23 minutes by drive to Township Sector A1
Parks in and near Mustafa Town, Lahore
It’s best if you have access to parks at walking distance in your locality. Mustafa Town, Lahore has a park in each block that makes it very convenient for its residents to engage in healthy activities. Parks that you can visit in Mustafa Town include:
- Abbas Block has a park that you can walk to in 5 minutes. Children can play here while you engage in morning or evening walk
- You can also walk to Triangle Park in Ahmed Yar Block in 7 minutes. Hidayat Ullah Block Park and Qayyum Block Park are also an option, albeit at a drive of 7-10 minutes
Nearby parks that are just a short drive away include the following:
- One of the largest parks of Lahore, the Gulshan Iqbal Park is located at a drive of 14 minutes on Fazal e Haq Road in Allama Iqbal Town. Considered among the famous parks in Lahore, it features vast green spaces, jogging tracks, a mini zoo, artificial lake and amusement rides for children.
- At a drive of 22 minutes you can reach Qadri Park in Ittefaq Town.
- The Model Town Park 22 minutes away by drive is also an option to visit for walking or jogging. It also has some swings for children.
Salons and Spas near Mustafa Town, Lahore
A monthly salon visit for most ladies is a necessity and it’s more convenient if you can find a salon nearby that suits your needs. Whether it’s a simple haircut, blow dry, party makeup or other services, most salons ensure maintain a level of quality. As a resident of Mustafa Town, Lahore you will find that the area is surrounded by many options both inside and near the locality.
There are a few salons in different block that you can try. These include Deluxe Beauty Parlor in Abbas Block at a walking distance of 5 minutes or Touch n Glow Beauty Salon in Shahbaz Block, 4 minutes away by walk. Other salons in the vicinity you can try include:
- At a drive of 15 minutes to Johar Town, Phase 1 you can visit Blush Beauty Salon, Riwaj Beauty Salon, Qudsia’s Splendour, Dolled & Dapper, Huma’s signature Salon and Leaf Hair Salon in Block G. In Block F, you can also visit Jugnu’s Bridal Salon & Studio, just 5 minutes ahead.
- A further drive of a minute or two on Abdul Haque Road will take you to Johar Town Phase 2, where there are some more salon options such as Madeeha’s Salon, Hina Azfar Signature Salon, Blade Hair Salon & Studio.
- At a drive of 15-17 minutes to Faisal Town, you can try salon services at Amina Z Salon & Makeup Studio in Block B or at Nikkis Beauty Salon in Block C
Cinemas near Mustafa Town, Lahore
Residents of Mustafa Town, Lahore can drive to a cinema in 20-25 minutes where they can enjoy watching the latest releases in comfort. You can find Universal Cinemas in Emporium Mall which provides a first- class experience of watching a movie in its spacious cinema halls and the latest screening and sound systems.
Another cinema that you can visit is CineStar IMAX Cinema located on Ali Road in Township Commercial Area. You can munch on your popcorns while you enjoy the IMAX experience.
Another cinema that you can drive to within the same distance is Cinepax Cinema located in Amanah Mall. Cinepax Cinema is a renowned brand having cinemas in other cities and locations as well. You can also book your ticket online using their website, to make sure you don't miss out on your favorite movie.
Mustafa Town, Lahore is surrounded by some of the popular areas of Lahore like Johar Town and Model Town, which are frequented for the gyms, restaurants, cafes and salons. You can reach Johar Town in 15 minutes by drive and Model Town is around 20 minutes away. Other nearby areas include Allama Iqbal Town, Muslim Town, Faisal Town, and Garden Town.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Mustafa Town, Lahore is a developed locality at a prime location in Lahore. It is surrounded by some of Lahore’s most popular neighbourhoods and established societies. You may feel that public transport is not as easily accessible but it is surrounded by all other kinds of facilities one can ask for.
Importance of Mustafa Town, Lahore from major locations nearby
- Allama Iqbal International Airport is at a distance of 26.3 km by drive
- Railway Station Lahore is at a drive of 18.1 km
- You can reach Gulberg III, in 24 minutes by drive
- Canal Road is accessible within 12 minutes by drive
- You can access the National Highway 5 with a drive of 8 minutes