ABOUT PEARL CITY MULTAN
Pearl City is a luxurious residential society in the heart of Multan, built by the very well-known Hashoo Group, which is also the founder of Pearl Continental—the five-star hotel chain you can find across the country. The gated housing project is positioned on the Askari Bypass, a thoroughfare that interconnects Sher Shah Road and Multan Road.
Ready to move in, Pearl City Multan encircles villas with modern designs, community centres, lush green parks, a skyscraper for offices, and most importantly, Pearl Continental Hotel Multan that is slated to be launched in the year 2019. Owing to this, it can be safely reckoned that once the hotel opens, there will be a major influx of foreign and local tourists in the area, paving the way for lucrative business opportunities and attaching more worth to the houses in the society.
Pearl Continental Hotel is not the only attraction that hints towards the brighter future of investment in Pearl City; Khudadad Colony, Dream Garden Housing Society, and City Housing, the flourishing settlements surrounding the residential society are also a herald of how the neighbourhood is to emerge as one the poshest in the City of Saints.
Having said that, the Pearl City artificial lake, created to add to the serenity in the lives of future dwellers, is a first in Multan and surely, takes the cake from all the other brilliant features of the residential society.
AT A GLANCE
- Infrastructure built to perfection by Pakistan’s leading architecture firm
- Electricity system laid out underground keeping in view the current regional climatic upsets
- Gated society with CCTV security system installed as well
- Presence of reputable education institutes nearby
- Community centres to consolidate the sense of belonging among the future residents and to shape a platform where grievances are addressed
- Five-star hotel, Pearl Continental’s first Multan branch to be launched inside the Pearl City Multan
- Health care facilities, mosques and restaurants part of the society
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport near Pearl City Multan
Multan is one of the most densely populated cities of Pakistan where the movement of people is not just limited to intracity but intercity travelling as well. Therefore, the presence of a wide network of public transport is necessary to keep the crowds of personal vehicles off of the roads and avoid traffic congestion, environmental degradation and other types of pollution that come with it. This is why Multan has not one but two public transport systems, Metrobus and Feeder bus, integrated together by the Punjab Mass transit Authority to ensure more accessible and widely spread public transit in the city.
Pearl City Multan is pinned on Askari Bypass, which in turn is placed on the Feeder Route no. 4 that runs from Nag Shah to Vehari Chowk as per the integrated map available on the website of Punjab Mass Transit Authority. The route is then further connected to different parts of the city through Vehari Chowk transition point. Apart from these, you can use wagons, Suzukis, rickshaws or ride-hailing apps to go to any location in Multan from Pearl City.
For intercity travel, local buses and premium bus services like Daewoo and Faisal Movers are run throughout the region. The nearest intercity transport stop to Pearl City is of Faisal Movers in Multan Cantonment that is just 18 minutes’ drive away from the society while a Daewoo Bus Terminal is 26 minutes’ drive away.
City Railway Station is roughly 9 km from Pearl City if one wishes to travel outside of Multan. Hiace is also available for the same purpose.
Markets near Pearl City Multan
Due to Pearl City’s location on the well connected Askari Bypass, the society is positioned not too far away from many important and renowned Multani Bazaar/markets. Here’s a sketch of how Pearl City Multan is connected to different markets in the city.
- Liaquatabad Bazaar on Old Shujabad Road is an 11-minute drive from Pearl City via Naagshah Road. In this bazaar, you can buy groceries, appliances and other general good for homecare.
- Few miles ahead of Liaquatabad Bazar, there’s Saddar Bazar and Bano Market. The former features shopping centres, and eateries while the latter offers stitched and unstitched clothes.
- There’s Bakra Mandi on National Highway if you drive for roughly 5 km from Pearl City via Askari Bypass.
- Vegetable and Fruits Market in Shah Rukne Alam Housing Scheme is almost 20 minutes’ drive from Pearl City
- Multan’s oldest Hussain Agahi Bazar and Multan Art and Craft Bazar are 10 km from Pearl City.
Mosques and Churches in and near Pearl City Multan
The positioning of mosques near one’s place can be a great source of convenience. In a bid to not deprive the residents of this comfort, according to Pearl City’s society map, there’s a mosque inside the society adjacent to the community centre in the street that falls at the immediate left from the main entrance.
Other mosques found near Pearl City Multan are:
- Al Hamad Filling Station Mosque across the main entrance of Pearl City on Askari Bypass and as the name explains it is built in a fuel-filling station vicinity.
- Going north on Askari Bypass, in Basti Khudadad, you will find Jamia Masjid Mazhary, Jamia Masjid Auliya, Faizan Attar Masjid, Allah Wali Masjid and Jamia Masjid Majeedia Qadria up to a distance of 10 minutes’ drive.
- Askari Phase 2 Mosque is almost 3 km away from Pearl City.
- There are ten other mosques named Purani Masjid, Jamia Masjid Sial Wali, Masjid Noman, Masjid e Quba, Jamia Masjid, Jamia Masjid Anwaar Madina, Jamia Masjid Siddiqia, Jamia Masjid Al-Madina, Jamia Masjid Nimra, Jamia Masjid Aqsa Ahle Hadees, Jamia Masjid Siddiquie Akbar; all located at 19 minutes’ drive tops.
Schools, Colleges And Universities near Pearl City Multan
Any locality can be judged by the quality of education institutes present nearby. Since Pearl City Multan is an upscale residential society, it is surrounded by a swarm of schools and colleges that are known for departing profound knowledge and producing brilliant graduates.
- Just 3 minutes’ drive from the society, there’s Beaconhouse Primary School on Askari Bypass. Drive a little further for 7 minutes and you will find yourself in front of Beaconhouse Cantt Campus Multan.
- In Garden Town on Sher Shah Road, there’s Fauji Foundation Model School, Bharia Foundation College, Dar-e-Arqam School, British International School System and Heritage Montessori and School.
- FG Public College for Boys and Army Public Schools and Colleges System for Boys and Girls are situated in Multan Cantt. at 19 minutes’ drive
- St. Mary’s Convent Girls School and the Educators School are up to 15 minutes drive from Pearl City
- Rise Group of College Multan has an all-boys campus in Basti Khudadad across the Pearl City
The Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture Multan is just 3 km from Pearl City. The university offers degree as advanced as postgraduate in the faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Agricultural Bio-Systems Engineering & Technology, Social Sciences and Humanities, and Agriculture and Environmental Sciences.
In proximity to Pearl City, a campus of Bahauddin Zakariya University, Air University Multan Campus, the Institute of Legal Studies Multan, the Women University and Nishtar Medical University are all situated a few miles apart from each other.
Banks in and near Pearl City Multan
Money matters usually require immediate actions. This is why there’s a branch of Habib Bank inside Pearl City near the Pearl City Shopping Mall. With more businesses flooding the town in the near future, it’s not difficult to foresee the arrival of more banks within the premises of Pearl City Multan.
That said, very close to Pearl City, at the meeting point of Askari Bypass and Sher Shah Road, you will come across branches of United Bank Limited, Meezan Bank Limited, and Bank Al Habib along with a Faysal Bank ATM. Go farther on Sher Shah Road in the direction of Canal Road and you will be welcomed by Bank ALfalah, Habib Bank, and Bank of Punjab as well.
3.5 km away from Pearl City, there’s a boulevard named Nusrat Road that is a hub of commercial activities. Here, you will be glad to see the Multan branches of Allied Bank, UBL and Meezan Bank.
Clinics and Hospitals near Pearl City Multan
Centres for basic healthcare or first aid services in proximity are necessary and should remain at the top of one’s mind while getting into any real estate transaction. Not only does this feature add to the worth of the property but also makes sure that you and your loved ones have chosen a safer part of the world to live in. There are almost nineteen clinics situated in proximity to Pearl City Multan that can be reached out in case of any medical emergency.
- Dr. Muhammad Younus Clinic on Multan Industrial Estate Link Road can be reached within 2 minutes’ drive via Askari Bypass.
- Hassan Clinic and Doctor Saima Faisal Hassan Clinic in Basti Khudadad are options that can be reached in 7 minutes max safely.
- Col.Zarina Pasha Clinic, The Woman Clinic of Dr.Mansoor Ali Khan, and Garden Town Clinic are located at 4 km of distance from Pearl City.
As far as hospitals are concerned, there’s one planned inside the society according to Pearl City’s website. Having said that there are so many other options of trustworthy hospitals that one can look into if the need be.
- The Arrahma Hospital is Multan’s biggest mental health facility, located at about 5 km on Sher Shah Road. The services here include crisis intervention for emergencies, outpatient consultation, drug rehabilitation, electro-convulsive therapy, psychotherapy, behavior therapy, epilepsy, stress management, marital counselling, family guidance, electroencephalogram (eeg), and psycho trauma treatment.
- A project by the Indus Hospital Network, Multan Institute of Kidney Disease near Bahawalpur Bypass is dedicated to kidney procedures, both major and minor.
- Combined Military Hospital can also be visited from Pearl City via Double Phatak Chowk – Naagshah Road. The hospital has a good rapport for rolling out services in the department of anaesthesia and OT complex, dermatology, ENT, gynaecology, medicine, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, gastroenterology, neurology, nephrology, pediatrics, ophthalmology, psychiatry, general surgery, orthopaedics, pediatric surgery, urology, neurosurgery, thoracic surgery and radiology.
- The 45-bed District Headquarters Hospital that comprises Shehbaz Sharif General Hospital, the Civil Hospital and the Fatima Jinnah Women Hospital is located 9 km from Pearl City.
- Nishtar Hospital Multan in Gillani Colony is another public hospital that is just 20 minutes’ drive away from Pearl City and offers medical services in the department of radiology, pulmonology, psychiatry, physiotherapy, pediatrics, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, obstetrics, oncology, neurosurgery, neurology, nephrology, gynaecology, general surgery, ENT, dialysis, dermatology, dental care, critical care medicine, cardiology and anesthesiology.
- City Hospital, Medicare, Aziz Hospital and Al-Khaliq Hospital are some of the private facilities reachable within almost 20 minutes’ drive.
PROPERTIES IN PEARL CITY MULTAN
Sales Price Trends in Pearl City Multan
Knowing the asking rates trending in the market is necessary before you set off to buy any property. We have enlisted prices of properties on sale in Pearl City Multan. It is pertinent to mention here that all the prices given below are subject to change with time and any fluctuation in the market.
Houses for Sale in Pearl City Multan
Rent Price Trends in Pearl City Multan
Renting a place should never be deemed a decision that needs lesser analysis and market estimations than the buying ones. Here are the rent prices that are trending in Pearl City Multan as we write. Please note, these prices are subject to change with time and fluctuation ibn market.
Houses for Rent in Pearl City Multan
For a 10 marla villa on rent in Pearl City Multan, you should keep aside as low as PKR 40 thousand and as high as PKR 45 thousand every month. Likewise, a 1 Kanal villa in Pearl City Multan can cost you up to PKR 80 thousand monthly.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls in and near Pearl City Multan
Pearl City Multan will have not one but two malls, boasting national and international clothing brands, eateries and much more. Until that happens, there are numerous malls within the neighbourhood that can help you go on a fancy shopping spree.
- Mall of Multan, one of the city’s best is almost a half an hour drive via Multan - Shujaabad - Jalalpur Pirwala - Uch Sharif - Taranda Muhammad Panah Highway. The mall houses popular fabric and garment names in Pakistan, a kids-play-area and a lavish food court that is pinned with every kind of eatery.
- The United Mall, situated on Abdali Road, is another urban shopping centre that will sweep you off your feet and bring to you world’s most celebrated brands.
- At almost 14 km, on Bosan Road you will find Pace & Pace Shopping Complex and a ChaseUp Store, a countrywide one-stop shopping solution to meet your personal care and home care needs.
- Just 14 minutes’ drive from Pearl City, there’s Mall of Cantt. On Abdali Road, bordering sophisticated names in wearables and food.
- Bomanji Square located on Nusrat Road remains opened till 2300hrs and houses famous Pakistani and international clothing lines along with some scrumptious food startups.
- Panorama Shopping Mall, Islam Tower and Dubai Plaza also make up for popular shopping galleries in the City of Saints.
Restaurants and Bakeries in and near Pearl City Multan
Pakistanis are usually foodies by heart and so, living in a place with dull food choices at disposal can be a big turn-off if not a decider in the game. Pearl City Multan is to have a number of fine-dining restaurants inside the premises of the society. The cherry on top is the presence of Pearl Continental Hotel in the residential colony. The five-start chain is famous worldwide for serving not only authentic Pakistani cuisine but a mix of continental recipes, giving the customers a reason to keep coming back. Safe to say once the society gets inhabited, the residents will get to see more flourishing food landscape within the boundaries of Pearl City.
Outside the residential colony, there are several restaurants within the vicinity that you visit to experience utter deliciousness.
- If you are yearning for a desi take on continental cuisine, the Moody Foody should be your go-to place. About 12 minutes’ walk away, located in Dream Garden Housing Scheme, the eatery is one of its kind and is developing a good fanbase in Multan.
- Gup Shup at the end of Askari Bypass is a restaurant offering traditional Pakistani cuisine with a Multani touch. The place is known for serving big hot platters of BBQ.
- Bar B.Q. Tonight is one of the biggest Pakistani food chains that has left its mark abroad as well. The Multan branch of the chain is about 14 minutes’ drive away from Pearl City to Askari Jheel in Multan Cantonment.
- McDonald’s and Barcelos are also available nearby Bar B.Q. Tonight if someone is into fast food.
While a coffee shop is on the table in Pearl Continental Multan, there are no bakeries planned in the hotel yet. That said, Pearl City is surrounded by the city’s best bakers undoubtedly.
- Starting off with the Little Cake Factory by Zahra Shah that is located at Shershah Road, the bakery is known for delicious macaroons and fondant cakes customized for any occasion.
- At 11 minutes drive, there’s a branch of province-wide famous Gourmet Bakers & Sweets, famous for not just baked items but other snacks like nimco as well.
- There are 15 more bakeries in proximity to Pearl City with the farthest being 21 minutes’ drive away.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres in and near Pearl City Multan
In today’s lifestyle, having good fitness facilities nearby is no less than a blessing. Luckily, inside Pearl Continental, you can find not just a gym with professional trainers but also a swimming pool and tennis courts. Apart from this, there’s also another gym within the premises of the society named Clubhouse Multan.
Outside Pearl City Multan, on Sher Shah Road, there are three gyms; out of which one is only for ladies. Cuts & Curves Gym, Al Ghousia Gym And Fitness Centre, and Fit & Chix Fitness Studio are up to 13 minutes’ drive away from Pearl City.
- Golf Club Gym in Multan Cantonment has both, a golf court and a separate gym for gents and ladies.
- Cross Fit Gym and Fitness Centre on MDA Chowk, Muscle Mania, Dunamis Fitness Centre and Power House Gym are all located in proximity to the society.
Parks in and near Pearl City Multan
Parks and an artificial lake is a part of the Pearl City plan. However, there are many other parks within a distance of 20 minutes’ drive tops from Pearl City Multan.
- Kids playground in Dream Garden Housing Scheme and Askari Phase 2 park are the closest to the society, dedicated to jogging. running and other kids’ activities.
- A few kilometres away, in Multan Cantonment, you can visit the beautiful Cantt. Garden and the enchanting Chaman Zar e Multan which is also known as Fort Park. While Cantt. Garden hosts a jogging track, mini-zoo, kids’ rides, canteens, fountains and annual flower exhibition, Chaman Zar e Multan has a lake for boating and all the other amenities that the former has.
- The Jinnah Park is Multan’s biggest amusement water park which can be reached in no more than 23 minutes via National Highway and Muzaffargarh Road. The park remains open from 8 am to 10 pm.
- Multan Arts Council Park and Faisal Mukhtar Park are also just a 20-minute drive from the society and a must-visit if greenery and colours are what you’re looking for.
Salons and Spas near Pearl City Multan
A top of the line spa is to be a part of Pearl Continental Multan. But that’s not about it. Following are the salons and spas that you can find in the neighbourhood of Pearl City Multan.
- Maahnoor Beauty Parlor and Singhar Beauty Parlor are roughly 10 km from the society
- Biggies of the Pakistani makeup industry like Allenora Annie Signature Salon Multan and Depilex are almost 25 minutes’ drive away and offer the finest of services for your skin and hair
- There are fourteen other salons and spas within the vicinity of Pearl City
Pearl City Multan is surrounded by the Dream Garden Housing Scheme on two sides, and City Housing on the other while Khudadad Colony lies right opposite to the Pearl City across Askari Bypass. Pearl City is roughly a 20-minute drive away from the Multan International Airport.
FAMOUS PLACES NEARBY
Multan is known as City of Saints around the world for boasting a swarm of mystics’ shrines who once inhabited the city and are remembered for spreading the message of Islam in the subcontinent. Thousands of people, irrespective of their religious belonging, visit these holy places to pay their regards.
That said, very few people know that before the title of City of Saints, Multan was called City of Gods and so, here you can find not just the mausoleums of saints but also the ruins of ancient temples. One such example is Suraj Kund Temple, also called Sun Temple of Multan which happens to be the closest famous place to Pearl City Multan. Located in the Suraj Kund area of Multan, the ancient site is just 7 minutes’ drive away from Pearl City and encircles a pond, ruins of a Hindu Temple where the Sun God was worshipped.
Swiftly coming back to the saints, there are almost 19 tombs of Sufi mystics with the farthest being 13 km away from Pearl City. Some of the major ones that are thronged by huge crowds every day include Darbar Hazrat Bahauddin Zakariya, Darbar of Hazrat Shah Rukn-e-Alam and Darbar Shah Shams Sabzwari.
Different gates of Multan are also famous worldwide because of their history.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Pearl City Multan is an attempt by one of Pakistan’s most influential builders to bring a taste of posh and upscale lifestyle to the City of Saints. Just the name Hashoo Group is sufficient to crank up the worth of Pearl City let alone the presence of a five-star hotel, Pearl Continental, inside the society.
The builders of Pearl City claim to develop a world of their own for the future dwellers of the town and so, one can see a comprehensive list of amenities and facilities that have been or are to be built to ensure that no one has to leave the society for the sake of anything, be it of necessity or luxury.
The prime location of Pearl City on Askari Bypass, the artery of Multan that connects two highways is another feather in the cap for the owners. Given the well-designed houses, wide lanes and modern living solutions provided under the plan of Pearl City, the society is undoubtedly worth the attention of people who are looking for lucrative real estate deals.
Importance of Pearl City Multan from major locations nearby
- Just 5 minutes’ drive away from Multan Road/National Highway
- Almost 10 km from Multan International Airport
- Nishtar Hospital is 9.5 km away
- In very close proximity to Mango Research Institute Multan