ABOUT RAFI QAMAR ROAD, BAHAWALPUR
Rafi Qamar Road benefits several popular residential areas of Bahawalpur. The road is named after the famous Rafi Qamar Hospital located in Satellite Town near Rafi Qamar Road. Gulzar Mahal, built during the reign of the 10th Nawab of Bahawalpur, Nawab Sadiq Muhammad Khan IV, holds great historical significance as the architecture reflects European influences. The mahal or palace is a testament to the beautiful traditional and Islamic architecture and lies in proximity to Rafi Qamar Road.
The road has a total length of around 3 km, extending from Aman Society Housing Scheme to One Unit Chowk on Farid Gate Road.
AT A GLANCE
- Wide and carpeted road
- Dual-carriage way
- Connects to several residential and commercial areas
- All necessary amenities available such as water, gas, and electricity
- Fuelling stations and banks dot both sides of the road
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahalwapur
People living on Rafi Qamar Road are fortunate to be living near a significant artery that boasts easy access to public transport. To name a few, One Unit Chowk Bus Stop is located near the intersection of Rafi Qamar Road and Farid Gate Road, right across Al Hassan Chicken Shawarma. Residents of Satellite Town can easily walk up to the bus stop to find public transport on Rafi Qamar Road.
Moreover, Speedo Buses, launched in Bahawalpur in 2018, have a stop on One Unit Chowk. People living nearby can also comfortably book tickets via the e-ticketing system, and a fully air-conditioned ride to travel within the city with fare as low as PKR 10 to PKR 30. Apart from this, you can find minivans, wagons and Qingqi rickshaws on Rafi Qamar Road, which are commonly used as a means of public transport in Punjab along with traditional taxis and app-based ride-hailing services.
Markets on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahalwapur
Making a couple of runs daily to markets is inevitable for most households in Pakistan, be it for purchasing daily groceries or restocking on other household products. Therefore, having a market near your residence is no less than a blessing. Luckily, you can find several stores and markets on Rafi Qamar Road, which you can reach by foot to run errands. You can easily access poultry and meat shops, supermarkets, and pharmacies within a kilometre’s drive from One Unit Chowk on Rafi Qamar Road including Al-Makkah Departmental Store And Mart, Basra Poultry Traders, Save' n Save Cash & Carry, Malik Brother Poultry Shop, Husnain Brothers Meat Shop, Khalis Milk Shop, Usama General Store, Mushtaq Pharmacy, and Well Plus Pharmacy in Satellite Town. There is also an Easy Paisa Shop for instant money transfers and payments, 60 m away from Data Sweets & Bakers, and a UPS Service Centre across Save’ N Save Cash & Carry. Further on Rafi Qamar Road, there is a shop named Factory Price Egg Shop, where you can buy eggs at discounted prices. It is located at a distance of 200 m from Noor Mahal Restaurant & Marriage Hall. Other grocery stores located near Rafi Qamar Road include:
- Madina Super Store in Al Majeed Paradise across Al Haq Palace
- Mashallah General Store in Muslim Town, 400 m away from The Central School
- Al Karam Medicine Company, 100 m away from Madina Super Store
- Iqbal Amin General Store in Sajid Awan Town, 110 m away from The Central School
- Sheikh Pan Shop & Card Centre on Baghdad Road in Satellite Town, 500 m away from Al Aqsa Masjid
Mosques on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahalwapur
A mosque should be an integral part of any housing society or neighbourhood that claims to be ideal. A mosque not only serves as a commonplace for Muslims to offer their obligatory prayers but also acts as a community centre uniting people in the neighbourhood. Luckily, several mosques on Rafi Qamar Road in different societies are easily accessible. These include:
- Jamia Mosque Abu Bakar Siddique on Rafi Qamar Road in Satellite Town is 230 m away from Factory Price Eggs Shop
- Masjid Umm Ul Qura in Basti Samlan Khalid Town is 280 m away from Fine Wanda Shop
- Rehmania Masjid in Al Majeed Paradise is 120 m away from Madina Super Store
- Madina Masjid Jamia Islamia Nabviya in Sajid Awan Town Muslim Town is 350 m away from The Central School
- Bilal Masjid in Al Majeed Paradise is 200 m away from Mian Super Mart
- Jama Masjid Saf Chistiai Wali in Zikria Town in Pelican Homes is 300 m away from Aashiq Shah Shops
Schools, Colleges And Universities on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahalwapur
The government of Punjab has always laid great emphasis on academic and vocational studies and has established a great many institutions in the city of Bahawalpur as well. You can find a high number of private schools on Rafi Qamar Road in different housing societies, including:
- Alpina Pre Primary School and Alpina High School in Satellite Town at a distance of 550 m from One Unit Chowk
- Bloomfield Hall Junior School in Satellite Town next to Save N Save Cash & Carry
- The Central Public High School in Satellite Town across Farhan Boys Hostel
- The Central School Pvt Ltd in Sajjad Awan Town next to Al Haq Palace
- The Programmer School in Al Majeed Paradise across Noor Mahal Restaurant and Marriage Hall
The Central Public High School is for boys only, recognised by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE), while The Programmer School, Bloomfield Hall, and Alpina School offer English-medium studies to both girls and boys. Other private schools near Rafi Qamar School include The Country School next to Fatima Jinnah Park, Apwa Girls High School across Pakistan Telephone Exchange Company in Satellite Town, and Al Quran School System of Education in Garden Area in Satellite Town, 200 m away from Jamia Masjid Abu Bakar Siddique. The Country School is a project of Bloomfield Hall School System and offers both O’levels and traditional matriculation. The Smart School, Stars High School, and Academy and Allied School offer quality education from playgroup to the 10th grade.
This road is also home to some of the most renowned IT and law colleges in the city such as Brooks Law College and SoftVision College of IT in Satellite Town, both located at an approximate distance of 200 m from Babar Chohle Wala. Moreover, University Road, which is home to a plethora of colleges and universities such as The Islamia University, UK Institute of Technology, Elementary College of Women, and Allama Iqbal College of Commerce, can be accessed within a 5-minute drive from One Unit Chowk. You can obtain a bachelors and a masters degree in commerce from Allama Iqbal University along with various diplomas and certifications in commerce. On the other hand, the UK Institute of Technology offers a diploma in the engineering fields of civil, electrical, electronics, and B.Tech Civil.
Banks on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahalwapur
Managing and keeping track of your finances has become a lot easier, thanks to the mushrooming of banking facilities in every neighbourhood. Similarly, people living near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur, can access the following banks quite conveniently:
- Meezan Bank and Bank Alfalah near Jinnah Super Market in Satellite Town on University Road
- Allied Bank Limited, Bank Islami, Muslim Commercial Bank, and Markaz Qaumi Bachat Bank located along Fatima Jinnah Park in Satellite Town
- United Bank Limited located at a distance of 110 m from Stars Academy in Satellite Town Extension
Clinics and Hospitals on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahalwapur
A medical emergency can occur at any moment, which is why many people like it better to live near a medical facility so they can rush their loved ones to the hospital on time. The neighbourhoods along Rafi Qamar Road are home to several clinics catering to childcare, eye care, and paeds, including Doctor Arshad Manan. Child Care Clinic, Clinic Dr Abid Paediatrician, Maqbool Eye Clinic, and Advance Eye Care Centre. All of these clinics lie within a range of 300 m from Apwa Girls High School in Satellite Town. You can also visit Child Health Care Clinic on Rafi Qamar Road at a distance of 180 m from The Programmer School. For common ailments, you have the clinic of Doctor Anjum Sabohi in Satellite Town Main C-Entrance and Talha Clinic on Noman Shah Road.
Moreover, Rafi Qamar Hospital shares its name with the road it is built on in Muslim Town at a 300 m drive from National College of Science and Information Technology. One of the onboard doctors at Rafi Qamar Hospital is an orthopaedic surgeon named Dr Noor Ullah Qamar, who is available Monday to Saturday between 10 am to 2 pm and his consultation fee ranges between PKR 500 to PKR 1,000. Shahid Surgical Care, on the other hand, is located in Satellite Town at a walk of 80 m from Shams Park. It is one of the best healthcare facilities in Bahawalpur with proper treatments and diagnostic services using the latest healthcare technology. Dr Muhammad Waqas is a urologist available at Shahid Surgical Centre every Sunday between 11 am to 2 pm and charges a consultation fee of PKR 500 to PKR 1,000.
Moreover, Zaib Hospital also lies in proximity to Rafi Qamar Road in Satellite Town in Block W at a walk of 82 m from Stars Academy. You can benefit from the services of Dr Muhammad Jahan Zaib Khan- an eye specialist and eye surgeon, Dr Sheikh Safeena Siddique- a gynaecologist and obstetrician, and Dr Muhammad Azhar Khan- a general physician here.
PROPERTIES ON RAFI QAMAR ROAD, BAHAWALPUR
Sales Price Trends on Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur
Below is a list of recent price trends which can assist you in making a wise investment in the properties on Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur.
Houses for Sale on Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur
The sale price for 5 marla house on Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur, starts at PKR 18 lakh and goes up to PKR 3 crore, depending on whether the house is located in a small locality or a gated society. Also, 10 marla houses on Rafi Qamar Road can be bought for a price ranging between PKR 50 lakh to PKR 1.72 crore.
Plots for Sale on Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur
The sale price for 5 marla plots on Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur, starts at PKR 11.2 lakh and goes up to PKR 47 lakh, while you can buy a 10 marla plot on Rafi Qamar Road for PKR 32 lakh to PKR 65 lakh.
Most Popular Blocks on Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur
According to recent buying trends it can be seen that Al Majeed Paradise is the most searched when it comes to buying properties on Rafi Qamar Road with over 68.1 % clicks, followed by Al Makkah Garden Phase II with 19.6 % of searches, Khalid Town with 11.4 % of searches, and Executives Enclaves with 0.9 % of the searches. The reason why Al Majeed Paradise is most searched is that it is a newly launched housing scheme featuring modern and luxurious homes at economical prices.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur
A jumble of market places, plazas, and malls are operational near Rafi Qamar Road and can be accessed in the many neighbourhoods located along the road. For instance, Satellite Town is home to Baba Shopping Mart on Arafat-e-Shireen Street, near Tailer Market and Fine Importers next to Arafat Sheeren Bakers, where you can buy a variety of imported skincare and haircare products such as deodorants, face wash, shampoos, hairbrushes, cookware, baby care products, accessories, and much more. Grace Point Shopping Centre is located right across Fine Importers and boasts a wide variety of garments, cosmetics, gift items, toys, perfume, jewellery, and watches. Moreover, a shopping mall named Zam Zam Commercial Centre on Plot 405 C in Satellite Town is underway, which might increase the value of residential properties nearby.
Restaurants and Bakeries on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur
The people of Lahore are foodies at heart, and it is not a secret. As a matter of fact, food plays an integral part of almost every household in Punjab. Residents of Bahawalpur are no different, and they have multiple options to eat out at a cluster of restaurants near Rafi Qamar Road.
Fatima Jinnah Park in Satellite Town is surrounded by famous eateries such as Paratha Night, La Taska Fried Chicken, Heritage Café and Grill, Food O Clock, Papa’s Kitchen, Burger Valley, Al Maida, Take and Taste Fast Food Point, and Abdullah Biryani.
La Taska Fried Chicken serves not only fried chicken but also a tasty variety of continental cuisines, BBQ, pizza, and biryani. Talking about biryani, you should checkout the biryani served at Abdullah Biryani. The restaurant is rated 4.5 stars on Google for its special chicken biryani. Heritage Cafe and Grill, on the other hand, is a continental restaurant serving crispy chicken burgers, chowmein, cold coffee, and club sandwiches. Another option for pizza is Papa’s Kitchen, which is known for its braided and twisted pizza bread topped with condiments in a decorative manner. The pizzas served here look more like pieces of art, make you think twice about whether to devour them or use them as showpieces. Al Maida is also a pizza place serving lasagne, pizzas, and wings. Also, people with a sweet-tooth should not miss out munching on the fresh sweets, cakes and savoury goodies served at the following bakeries:
- Data sweets & Bakers is a 600 m drive away from One Unit Chowk
- Ideal Sweets & Bakers on Baghdad Road is 350 m away from Al Hadi Plaza Super Market
- Cake Studio in house no. 24 in Satellite Town is 160 m away from Shayan Park
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur
Everyone has a different fitness goal. While some may want to get slimmer, a few may be wanting to build up some muscles, which is why going to a gym is important. The instructors at such establishments train and guide you to achieve your fitness goals efficiently. As such, people can easily go the following gyms near Rafi Qamar Road:
- Bahawal Gym and Cobra Taekwondo Club on Rafi Qamar Road in Satellite Town are 170 m away from Alpina High School
- Iron House Gym & Fitness Club II in Satellite Town near 5-C Main Entrance, next to La Taska Fried Chicken
- Time to Fitness in Building no. 54/C, in Madina Market near Arafat-e-Shehri commercial area
- Fitness 360 Commercial Area Branch on Plot 290-C in Satellite Town is at a distance of 120 m away from Papa’s Kitchen
Parks on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur
A refreshing morning jog and a stroll in the evening can reduce the risk of heart diseases. To help stay away from similar chronic diseases, it is essential to have at least one park in a locality to help residents aim for a healthy and active lifestyle. Thankfully, there are several parks near Rafi Qamar Road, such as:
- Shahyan Park in Satellite Town is 130 m away from Dar-e-Arqam School on Baghdad Road
- Alshams park and 12 C Satellite Town is 350 m away Alpina High School
- Shan Ahmad Ch in Bahari Colony is 450 m away from The Central School (Pvt) Ltd.
- Abdullah Park on Plot H-16 is 450 m away from Stars High School and Academy
However, the highlight of the neighbourhood is probably Fatima Jinnah Park, which is spread across a vast lush green field, where you can see professional polo players on their horses playing the sport. Also, there is an artificial pond in the park where ducks are fed by visitors along with a 400 m long track for joggers.
Salons and Spas on and near Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur
It is essential to take a break from the monotony of life now and then and relax at a salon or spa in your neighbourhood. You will be glad to know that the spas and salons functional on Rafi Qamar Road provide various beauty treatments such as facials, manicures and pedicures, and professional services of hair colour and haircut. Below is a list of salons near Rafi Qamar Road:
- Irfan Hair Dresser in Goth Muslim Town is a 50 m away from Alpina Pre Primary School
- Gold Series Salon in Mushtaq Colony is 700 m away from One Unit Chowk
- She's Parlour is 26 m away from Allama Iqbal College of Commerce
- Femina New Look Beauty Clinic in house no. 23-B is 53 m away from Grace Point Shopping Centre
- Lush Looks Parlour in Satellite Town is 230 m away from Masjid Al Hafi
Popular residential areas of Bahawalpur such as Satellite Town, New Satellite Town, Aman Housing Society, Dubai Town, Pelican Homes, Khalid Town, Al Majeed Paradise, Sajid Awan Town, Muslim Town, and a few small goths (villages) such as Kanju Basti are located along Rafi Qamar Road. Moreover, Bahawalpur’s famous landmarks such as Gulzar Palace and Darbar Mahal are in proximity to Rafi Qamar Road.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
The properties on Rafi Qamar Road have diverse real estate values, meaning there is always a property on the road which can fit in your budget. From plots starting at 3.5 marla up to 10 marla, you can find endless options to invest in. Besides, Rafi Qamar Road runs through the city centre, keeping you connected to all mandatory and luxury amenities such as mosques, parks, landmarks, schools, universities, hospitals, shopping malls, restaurants, and other such facilities.
Importance of Rafi Qamar Road, Bahawalpur, from major locations nearby
- Connected to Farid Gate Road and University Road
- Surrounded by all the necessary and luxury amenities
- Links to Bahawalpur’s best housing societies
- Home to the city’s top private educational institutions
- Medical facilities available along the road
- Gated residential schemes with 24/7 surveillance security