ABOUT RANA HOMES MULTAN
Multan is situated on the banks of the Chenab River and is the 7th largest city in Pakistan. It’s known for its rich past and culture. The city was one of the most important trading centers of Islamic India and attracted a number of Sufi mystics in the 11th and 12th centuries and was once known as the ‘city of saints’.
Rana Homes Multan is a project north of the metropolis that has seen rapid development progress and offers a good number of plots and houses for sale at reasonably affordable prices. The community provides ease of accessibility to nearly all the necessities and amenities like markets, educational institutions, medical clinics, and restaurants. The neighbouring communities include Model Town, Garden Town, Agrics Town, and Zakariya Town. Plus, the Multan Bypass is the major road north of the society, which connects to National Highway 5 going east.
If you’re looking to live near the city while enjoying all major amenities and easy commute to the major areas, then Rana Homes might just be the ticket.
AT A GLANCE
- Secure area
- Satellite Town within walking distance
- Countless amenities nearby
- Close to Multan Bypass
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS, AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport in and near Rana Homes Multan
Multan has a well-developed public transport system with buses running on different major routes such as Multan Metro bus that runs on an 18.5 kilometres route. The Metro bus starts at Bahauddin Zakariya University Terminal and ends in Kumharanwala Chowk Terminal with 21 stops in between. The buses operate from 6:15 am - 10:00 pm. In addition, there are other bus services such as Faisal Movers, Bilal Daewoo Bus Service, and Ali Express Bus Service that runs a service from Lahore from 5:30 AM and then every half an hour until 2:30 AM. The nearest points to the society are Shalimar Colony bus stop on Bosan Road which is roughly 6 minutes, BZU bus stop also on Bosan Road, located 5 minutes away, Northern Bypass bus stop near Chowk Shahid, and Sabzazar bus stop on Sabzazar Road which is around 7 minutes’ drive.
Residents mostly own cars which are highly recommended in this locality. Other than that, there are private operators like the ride-sharing companies, auto-rickshaws, and cabs which the residents can easily find. Moreover, Multan International Airport is located about 23 minutes’ drive from the area. It offers flights throughout Pakistan, as well as direct flights to Bahrain, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
Markets in and near Rana Homes Multan
There are plenty of markets near Rana Homes such as Sunpal Market on Eastern Street in New Shalimar Colony, the market is at walking distance and offers a variety of household products. It’s like the main bazaar with a mixture of shops ranging from Milk shops to pharmacies. Besides that, there is Gardezi Market and Al-Sana Garments in Galgasht Colony – here you will find all kinds of fabrics and design goods. A little north on Bosan Road, there is Chase up Mall. It’s the ultimate supermarket that has everything from groceries to stationery. It also has a large range of clothes for male and female and everything available like grocery, shoes, cosmetics, perfume, and general house-items.
Apart from that, Abdullah Vegetable and Fruit Shop on Chughtai Street, New Shalimar Colony is located 5 minutes from Bosan Road. Here you will find all sorts of natural or organic, fresh or frozen, locally sourced, or sustainably grown, fruits and vegetables.
Mosques in and near Rana Homes Multan
There are various mosques near Rana Homes. Such as Masjid Ahl-e-Hadees on Chughtai Street which is a 2 minutes’ walk and Masjid Al Mustafa near the Multan bypass which is around walking distance from Rana Homes. The mosques within the society host religious festivals and gatherings in addition to timely prayers. Residents of the society can easily access the mosques due to their ideal location in the centre of the community. Other than that, Jamia Makki Masjid near Street 17 is also a couple of minutes’ walk, while Masjid Al-kareem near Sharif Road is around 4 minutes away.
Schools, Colleges And Universities in and near Rana Homes Multan
Located in a central location, there is a good selection of schools and colleges in and near Rana Homes:
- The Beaconhouse School System on Bosan Road which is roughly 6 minutes from Rana Homes. It’s a large school with international criteria that provides preschool, primary and secondary education, and preparation for the GCE.
- The City School on Link Road, Pace City which is just 11 minutes from the Rana Homes. It's one of the best English medium primary and secondary schools with a large number of campuses around the country. It offers both the GCE and matriculation programs.
- Roots International School and College on New Shalimar Road, Shalimar Colony which is only 6 minutes from Rana Homes – it’s a world-class institute with a great history of achievements in the past. It offers classes from Montessori to O-levels.
Besides that, there are many other schools situated in and near Rana Homes such as Nishat High School Multan Shalimar Branch, British International School System Al-Noor Campus, The Olive Tree School, Govt Junior Model Girls High School, Zamir Public School, and Dar-e-Arqam School.
Other than that, the city's largest post-secondary institutions include:
- University College of Engineering & Technology near Bahadurpur which is around 13 minutes from Rana Homes. The university offers degree programs in various fields such as Psychology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mass Communication, and English Language.
- The Virtual University on Bosan Road, Officers Colony which is located around 10 minutes from Rana Homes. It was established in 2002 by the Government to promote distance education in modern information and communication technologies as its primary motive. The university is HEC recognized, offering undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business administration, computer science, and information technology, economics.
- Institute of Southern Punjab - City Campus in Pir Khursheed Colony Road, Block A Gulgasht Colony that is 4.5 km away from Rana Homes.
Apart from that, there are many other popular institutes near Rana Homes like Bahauddin Zakariya University which is 14 minutes away, National College of Business and Arts at a distance of 3.7 km from the society, City College, and KIPS College.
Banks in and near Rana Homes Multan
There are several major banks near Rana Homes. Residents can easily access ATM’s for quick withdrawals or other transactions. Following banks are located on Multan bypass that is around 6 minutes away: Bank Islami Limited – Model Town branch, Bank Al-Habib, MCB Bank, Bank Al-Falah, Faysal Bank, and a Silk Emaan Islamic Bank ATM. Apart from that, there is a United Bank Limited on Education Avenue, New Shalimar Colony that is around 8 minutes away. Besides that, Zarai Taraqiati Bank on Bosan Road is 5 minutes away by car.
Clinics and Hospitals in and near Rana Homes Multan
There are quite a few clinics and hospitals near the Rana Homes which residents of the area can comfortably access.
- Citi Hospital on LaSalle Road, Peer Khurshid Colony, Multan. This hospital is popular for its professional staff and its international medical procedures. The hospital serves a range of departments round the clock like cardiology, nephrology, neurology, endoscopy suites, emergency department, labor and post-natal wards, a 24-hour pharmacy, and an advanced radiology department. The hospital is located 14 minutes away from the society.
- Gulgasht Hospital in North Gulgash Colony is around 8 minutes away from Rana Homes.
- Buch International Hospital on Bosan Road, Buch Executive Villas is around 14 minutes away. It’s a well-equipped hospital with international procedures.
- Fauji Foundation Hospital Multan on Eid Gah Road, Saddar which is about 15 minutes’ drive. It is a charitable trust that provides complete healthcare services to the ones in need free of cost.
Apart from these, there are various healthcare facilities near Rana Homes like Medicare Hospital in Abdali Road, Rehman Medical Complex on Nishtar Road which is roughly 5 minutes away from Rana Homes, while Medicare Hospital in Altaf Town, which is about 10 minutes away, it’s a great facility with specialist doctors operating on rotating shifts. Moreover, there is Shaukat Khanum Collection Center near Iqbal Road, Wapda Town that can be reached in 6 minutes. It is Pakistan's largest tertiary care cancer hospital with a generous welfare program.
PROPERTIES IN RANA HOMES MULTAN
Sales Price Trends in Rana Homes Multan
There are several commercial and residential properties for sale in Rana Homes. Here is an overview of the current sales price trends of real estate in Rana Homes. Keep in mind, these prices are subject to change.
Houses for Sale in Rana Homes Multan
As of now, there are no houses for sale in Rana Homes Multan. There are only 10 marla houses for sale in Rana Homes, Multan. A 10 marla house for sale in Rana Homes Multan will cost you around PKR 1.5 crore. The 10 marla houses usually come with attached bathrooms, a drawing-room, an open yard, and a parking space for a couple of cars.
Rent Price Trends in Rana Homes Multan
It’s pretty convenient to rent a house in Rana Homes Multan, considering the accessibility and affordability of real estate. Here we have the rental price trends in Rana Homes, Multan. Keep in mind these rent price trends are subject to change.
Houses for Rent in Rana Homes Multan
There are several houses for rent in Rana Homes Multan. A 5 marla house for rent in Rana Homes, Multan has a rental price of PKR 30,000 per month, on average. The house for rent in Rana Homes Multan usually comes with 3 bedrooms with attached bathrooms, a wide TV-lounge, a kitchen, and a parking space.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls near Rana Homes Multan
There are several shopping malls and plazas near the Rana Homes area, for instance, Pace & Pace Shopping Mall on Bosan Road which features a premium shopping space where you can find a vast variety of national and international brands outlets. The mall also has a busy food-court and a fun-zone for kids. Besides that, Citi Mall Multan on Shaheena Avenue, Gol Bagh which is around 9 minutes from Rana Homes. An economical place where you can shop, eat and enjoy leisure activities. It’s a great place to enjoy an evening out shopping including fashion apparel, boutiques, gym, kids ‘area, bowling, food court, along with a cozy rooftop restaurant.
Apart from that, Mall of Multan in Bosan Road, Shalimar Colony is a well maintained, open mall with plenty of shopping options including local and international brands including Bonanza, Edenrobe, Nishat Linen, Bareeze, and Diners. The mall is located 6 minutes from the society. Adjacent to that there is Anas Mall which is also 6 minutes away. It’s a pricey mall with a wide range of products.
Restaurants and Bakeries in Rana Homes Multan
If you live in or near Rana homes, you are never running out of options when it comes to restaurants and eateries. Residents can walk to a variety of eateries that are located minutes away from such as Shinwari Tonight on Musa Street, Dera Haq BBQ & Family Restaurant on Haseeb Street, Barbeque Inn near Northern Bypass and Food Choice Restaurant near Model Town Blvd.
Apart from that, the top picks in and near Rana Homes are:
- The Monal Restaurant located on Rooftop Crystal Mall, Bosan Road – the Monal has an excellent view and sitting area. There are a variety of Pakistani and Continental dishes to choose from.
- Salt'n Pepper on Bosan Road, Block A Gulgasht Colony. It is famous for offering the best buffet in Multan with a range of delicious food options.
- If you enjoy grilled items then, Al-Khair Bbq & Restaurant located opposite Usman CNG on Bosan Road, Zakariya Town.
- London Courtyard on Sheikh Street, Block A Gulgasht Colony is around 11 minutes from Rana Homes. It’s a Semi Casual Dining & Coffee Shop. Their average steak price is Rs 995 and their signature Thai Chicken Clear Soup comes at a price of just Rs 245. This restaurant is a great breakthrough from the traditional Pakistani dishes and fast-food joints.
Other than that, there are a variety of fast food places near Rana Homes like Burger Revolution which is 5 minutes away, while Hardee's, KFC, Subway, Burger King, Oregano Pizza, X2 Pan Asian, Pizza Hut, Le Café Pâtisserie, and Masoom's Café – all these can be accessed in just 12 minutes.
To get your sugar fix, there are several bakeries near the society including Gourmet Bakers & Sweets on Usman Street, Block C that can be reached in 3 minutes’ walk from Rana Homes. They offer a variety of affordable bakery products like muffins, bread, pastries, samosas and etc.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS, AND BEAUTY
Fitness Centres in and near Rana Homes Multan
There are several gyms near Rana Homes. The most popular one with most memberships is Muscle Factory - Gym located near Northern Bypass, Model Town Block A which is about 5 minutes away from the society. The gym operates from 6:00 AM to 12:00 AM. This type of schedule provides a high level of convenience for even the most demanding schedules. It consists of weight-training, strength training, cable machines, balance equipment, and all other equipment are available in this gym and basic facilities like lockers, changing rooms and washrooms are also available on-site
Parks in and near Rana Homes Multan
There are several parks near Rana Homes including Model town Block B Park which is at walking distance from Rana Homes. It’s a wonderful park with landscaped gardens and a large playground for children. The park is also equipped with a jogging track, landscaped fields, swings, slides, and food stalls. Residents can head out any time of day to enjoy the good times with friends and family. Besides that, there is MOCHS Park in MDA Officers Cooperative Housing Society. Also, there is Jinnah Park on Shah Rukn-e-Alam Colony which is roughly 19 minutes’ drive. It’s a huge park with lots of recreational activities like swings, jogging tracks, playground, and pop-corn stands.
Aside from that, Multan International Cricket Stadium in Gulshan-e-Yousuf is around 27 minutes ‘drive from Rana Homes. It’s a famous cricket stadium with a great history.
Salons and Spas near Rana Homes Multan
If you’re looking to get your hair colored, get a fresh hair-cut or opting for different make-up services, you can get all the required grooming services done thanks to many professional salons and parlours in and near Rana Homes.
Blushers Bridal Saloon on Street 7, Buch Villas which is at a 4-minute walk from the road. It is a well-equipped beauty clinic offering several beauty services including hair-cuts, hair-coloring, facial treatments, hair treatments, massages, and bridal makeup, among other services. Moreover, Belleza Beauty Salon & Studio on Ali Street near Bosan Road is a 10 minutes’ drive from the area. Belleza Beauty Salon is considered an upscale full-service beauty salon. They offer a wide range of services that include: Hair-cuts, colors, conditioning, reconstructing, weaving, manicures, pedicures, polish, body-waxing, and sculptured nails.
Cinemas near Rana Homes Multan
Are you a fan of going to the movies? There are quite a few cinemas or theatres near Rana Homes Multan. Residents can travel to the top cinemas in the region such as Dreamland Cinema on Road No.9, Ghanta Ghar Chowk which is around 15 minutes by car. It’s a family-oriented cinema with state-of-the-art facilities and ambiance. The staff is quite cooperative and customer-friendly. Moreover, there is the Cine Star Cinema on Abdali Road in Tipu Sultan Colony which is about 20 minutes by car. It’s also a high-quality cinema, playing the latest screenings and there are some cafes and restaurants. Other than that, the residents can access more variety on Shaheed Hussaini Road which is roughly 6 km away from the society.
Rana Homes is surrounded by some upscale residential communities such as Model Town, Bilal Chowk, New Shalimar Colony, and Khan Village. Bloomfield Hall in Model Town is a community center for meetings and events, located around 4 minutes away. Moreover, Bahauddin Zakariya University on Bosan Road can be reached in 10 minutes from the society. Besides that, residents of Rana Homes are lucky to have some great attractions like the Shahi Eid Ghah Mosque on Khanewal Road, Usmanabad Colony which is around 20 minutes’ drive. A historical site known as Delhi Gate is located just 10 minutes from Rana Homes. Moreover, Qilla Kohna Qasim Bagh Stadium on Qila Kohna Qasim Bagh Road is situated south of Bosan Road along with Fort Qasim. If you want to explore a bit of the history and cultural experience of Multan, you must visit Fort Kohna Qasim garden. You'll see the amazing architecture of the tomb of the saints of Multan, as well as cultural trends of the past.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Rana Homes is located at an ideal location near a couple of major roads like Bosan Road and the Multan Bypass. An upscale society with outstanding educational facilities and a real sense of community set Rana Homes apart as one of Multan’s premier neighbourhoods. As of now, there are no plots for sale in the society, neither flats for sale in Rana Homes. The major roads surrounding the residential community are Model Town Blvd and Shalimar Colony Road.
Importance of Rana Homes Multan from major locations nearby
- Multan International Airport is located around 23 minutes’ drive from Rana Homes
- Fort Qasim is roughly 17 minutes’ drive from the society
- Bahauddin Zakariya University on Bosan Road is about 9 minutes away
- Chowk Shahid is only 8 minutes away – a popular site with lots of commercial activities
- Multan Cantt Railway Station in Cantt Multan is around 23 minutes away