ABOUT Satellite Town Gujranwala
Gujranwala is also known as the city of wrestlers because most of the country’s top wrestlers belong here. Being the 7th most populous city of Pakistan, it is providing many great opportunities for reasonable residence and it is attracting several commercial prospects by proposing schemes like Satellite Town Gujranwala.
Satellite Town is one of the 73 Union Councils of Gujranwala. It spreads around 1.35 kilometres on Sialkot Road from the north-eastern division and approximately 2 kilometres on Pasrur Road from south-western edges. Similarly, around 260 metres of the western edges are touching the peripheral of Gujranwala Flyover.
Being situated parallel to two main arteries, this area has a prime location and provides several opportunities for public transportation within and outside the city.
Being a city full of history, Gujranwala inherits several landmarks situated near the peripherals of Satellite Town and GT Road such as "Sialkot Gate” and “Gurudwara Damdama Baba Sahib Singh Ji Bedi”.
Furthermore, Satellite Town offers a range of commercial and residential plots as well as properties. Finding a reasonable residence in this society is not hard because the sales prices are quite affordable as compared to other areas of Gujranwala.
Being situated near some of the quality schemes of the city such as Popular Nursery Town and Fazal Town, Satellite Town is also attracting many business opportunities and it is becoming one of the safest choices for securing future investment. Adding to that, local businesspersons tend to invest in the commercial properties available in Block B, specifically Satellite Town Market due to its popularity.
AT A GLANCE
- Adjacent to the Tomb of Raja Maha Singh
- Ample options for recreational activities
- Close to Gujranwala Railway Station
- Connected to major arteries
- Features police station and Nadra office
- Historical landmarks
- Main commercial markets of Gujranwala
- Nearby to Chaman Shah Graveyard
- Quality lifestyle
- Well-linked to Gujranwala Flyover
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
PUBLIC TRANSPORT in and near Satellite Town Gujranwala
Satellite Town is situated at an ideal location of Gujranwala; taking Sialkot Road, Pasrur Road and Gujranwala Flyover in the account. There are plenty of transportation options available for the residents to use ranging from rickshaws, qingqis, taxis, buses and wagons/minivans. Residents can score several buses from Daska Van Station, positioned 2-minutes away from Gulistan Cinema within the boundaries of Satellite Town.
Some of the closest bus stops from Satellite Town may include Zamindar Travels, Sheikhupura Travels and Gap Chowk Bus Stop. These bus stops are situated at the respective distances of 1.3 kilometres, 3.3 kilometres and 3.9 kilometres away from Satellite Town.
For a more convenient experience, residents also rely on app-based services that can be customised according to your needs. For example, booking a bike through these apps can be an economical option for someone who is travelling alone. Comparatively, rickshaws and cabs are more suitable for 3-4 people and the total fare can be broken down too. Additionally, a range of options is also available in cabs which implies that booking a non-AC car can be cheaper than the one with AC.
MARKETS in Satellite Town Gujranwala
Living in Satellite Town means that you will find a good number of traditional markets as well as hypermarkets. Liberty Market, situated close to Sialkot Road, is one of the favourite places for the locals to visit due to its famous eateries and various greengrocers selling fresh vegetables and fruits. On the other hand, Satellite Town Market is one of the famous markets of Gujranwala. This market features some of the best shopping plazas, marts, restaurants and cafes that are fulfilling the basic needs of the locals.
Similarly, a mere drive of 7-minutes can take you to the market place surrounding Sialkoti Gate and Lahori Gate. Operating for 24 hours throughout the week, these two places are counted among the list of historical landmarks of Gujranwala. You can find some vendors and many shops mainly selling grocery items, household goods and appliances. There are also several butchers and dairy shops selling red and white meat and dairy products, whereas hawkers are found mostly selling seasonal/regular fruits and vegetables.
Furthermore, residents can get to Fish Market within 9-minutes after covering an approximate distance of 2.2 kilometres by using Pasrur Road (the fastest route) whereas driving across Sialkot Road takes 10-minutes’ drive to reach there, increasing the length of the route by 2.4 kilometres. This market features several fishmongers selling a range of seafood and local shops selling grocery goods and embroidered fabric for occasional wear.
Gujranwala also has some great places for someone who is a techie. Just 1.6 kilometres away from Satellite Town, Computer market is situated on Hospital Road and it is hosting a good number of workshops mainly dealing in computer hardware and software, whether you have got a bug in your computer or you are facing some major issues like hardware failure; you can find solutions to everything by visiting this market.
MOSQUES in and near Satellite Town Gujranwala
Offering religious duties in Satellite Town is hassle-free due to many worship places situated within the society. Muslim residents can head to Markazi Jamia Masjid for offering Friday or daily prayers. This centrally air-conditioned mosque is situated in Block C of Satellite Town Market and at a walkable distance of 6-minutes from Khawaja Ground. According to some locals, this mosque is presumably among the list of largest mosques in Gujranwala with spacious wudhu centre, multiple halls for namaz, a separate parking lot and water filtration plant. Similarly, 7-minutes’ walk away from here you can find another beautifully constructed mosque with same amenities; Jamia Masjid Al-Rasheed is also a Madrassah and locals of Gujranwala send their children here to get familiar with the teachings of the Quran.
Residents can also opt for Al Noor Mosque, Noori Masjid, Jamia Masjid Anwar-e-Madina and Aqsa Masjid. These four mosques are not more than 5-minutes’ drive away from any part of the area.
Similarly, Imam Bargah Khoker Ki and Masjid Noor-e-Madina are also situated at a walkable distance of 2-minutes from each other.
SCHOOLS, COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES in and near Satellite Town Gujranwala
Finding a school nearby gives proves to be a relief to parents and saves them from the trouble of covering longer distances. Some of the prominent academic institutions are contributing to the educational society of Satellite Town. Parents can enrol their children in any of the below-mentioned school in Satellite Town:
- Allied School is a project of Punjab Group of Colleges and it is situated around 700 metres away from Khawaja Ground in Satellite Town. Focusing on the holistic development of the child, this school offers academic courses beginning from Nursery to Grade X.
- Lahore Grammar School (LGS) features one of its authorised campuses situated in Block-A of Satellite Town. Operating since 1979, this network of academic institutions are setting benchmarks for many other schools in the town. Many of the renowned public figures have had their schooling from LGS. Academic programs in this school may begin as early as pre-school and follow till grade XI – since the secondary programs are registered with Cambridge Board. Likewise, residents can also opt for American International School and Aizar High School, positioned a few steps farther from here in the same block.
- The Arqam School, WAK School and Shama High School can be located around 2-minutes away from one another in Block B of Satellite Town. These three schools are building a reputation for providing quality education to the residents of Satellite Town.
Additionally, a couple of public schools are also functioning in Satellite Town such as:
- Government Girls Model High School and Government Millat High School are adjacent to each other in Block-B and approximately 250 metres away from Khawaja Ground.
- Government Gulzar-e-Islam Girls High School is pinned in Block B and easily to get to within 2-minutes away from Al-Noor Mosque.
Furthermore, residents can enrol themselves in Government College Satellite Town Gujranwala or Mian Rehmat Ali Home Economics College in Block-B for obtaining an intermediate certificate to get eligible for the degree programs offered by universities near Satellite Town. These two colleges are situated around 800 metres away from one another and easily reachable within 10-minutes' walk.
Around 4-minutes’ drive away from here, you can find a swarm of colleges/universities in Block-A of Gulberg Faisalabad including Government Postgraduate College for Women. It is pinned in Bukhari Market and 1-minute away from Chaar Park. This college offers two years’ intermediate programs which are followed by several degree programs. Moreover, after taking an approximate walk of 2-5 minutes from here, you will find Elite College of Management Sciences, Times College and Superior Science College. These three higher education institutions are also imparting valuable knowledge in their learners by providing top-notch college and degree programs. The list of graduate and postgraduate programs in Times College may include professional degrees awarded in B.A, B.Sc., B.Com and M.A (English and Economics) whereas Superior College offers undergraduate, graduate and doctorate in IT, Biosciences and Engineering.
BANKS in and near Satellite Town Gujranwala
Living in Satellite Town means finance-related activities can be carried out without any difficulty. Satellite Town Market features three major banks of this country naming National Bank of Pakistan, Habib Bank Limited and Allied Bank, situated at an approximate distance of 300 metres to 450 metres from Char Park. Moreover, a two-minutes' walk can take you to branches of United Bank Limited, Bank Alfalah and Meezan Bank pinned near Fateh Ali Tipu Road. It requires a driving time of 5-7 minutes approximately to reach any of these banks from any block of this area.
CLINICS AND HOSPITALS in and near Satellite Town Gujranwala
The prime location of this area is essentially convenient because all the major healthcare facilities are found no more than 10 minutes away from here. Residents can visit Al-Shifa Hospital situated in Block B, adjacent to Sir Syed Ali Road or Ashraf Hospital positioned on Ghulam Dastagir Khan Road in Block-D of Satellite Town. The experts of these hospitals are giving prompt medical attention round-the-clock in case of any emergency and trauma.
Few steps ahead from here, you can also find Salamat Hospital providing free medical check-up from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM daily.
Furthermore, around 6-minutes' drive away, you can also trace Chaudhry Hospital and Mother Care Hospital at the respective distances of 1.0 kilometres and 1.2 kilometres from Satellite Town Market.
Additionally, Cheema Heart Complex on Zia-ul-Haq Road has many expert cardiologists mainly diagnosing and treating heart-related diseases. Few minutes’ drive away from here, you will have access to Hospital Road that features state-of-the-art medical facilities comprising City Hospital Gujranwala, Chatha Hospital and Gondal Medical Complex. These three hospitals are providing top-notch consultation and immediate treatment in medical and accidental cases.
PROPERTIES IN Satellite Town Gujranwala
SALE PRICE TRENDS IN Satellite Town Gujranwala
Anyone who is genuinely looking forward to investing in properties and plots in Satellite Town should be aware of the current sale price trends. For your convenience, we have sorted the information with price frame.
HOUSES FOR SALE IN Satellite Town Gujranwala
Satellite Town features beautifully constructed houses for sale in three main blocks; Block A, Block B and Block C. Considering the fact that all the amenities are available at walkable distances, the rates of the houses in this society are pretty reasonable. For instance, the sale price of 5 Marla houses in Satellite Town can lie in the price bracket of PKR 75 Lakh to 3.5 crores. On the other hand, buying 7 Marla house requires a minimum budget of PKR 1.25 crores and maximum PKR 2 crores. Comparatively, 1 Kanal houses can lie in the price range starting from PKR 4 crores and going as high as PKR 6 crores.
This significant price difference between two area sizes is due to the location of the house which implies if the house is situated near the commercial market and it categorises as semi-commercial, the prices are more likely to be on the higher side, despite the area size.
As of June 2019, Block B has gained popularity among trends for buying houses in Satellite Town comparing the percentage rate 47.3 whereas Block C acquires a second place with 35.2% searches entered online. Similarly, Block A and Block D are also gaining popularity with the same percentage results since May 2019.
PLOTS FOR SALE IN Satellite Town Gujranwala
There’s an array of options for anyone who is looking forward to buying plots in Satellite Town. Beginning from the residential plots under the area size 5 Marla, for that you need a price range as low as PKR 16.5 Lakh and as high as PKR 80 Lakh. Comparing the rates of commercial plots for sale in Satellite Town, which tend to be on a little higher side. You need an average budget under PKR 14.7 crores to PKR 35 crores to buy plots that are registered for trading purposes.
Looking into the recent data of buying trends for plots in Satellite Town in June 2019, we can see that Block D is leading other areas with a percentage rate of 44.4 whereas Block A and Block C have the same percentage rate of 22.2.
RENT PRICE TRENDS IN Satellite Town Gujranwala
Rent prices in Satellite Town can vary due to several reasons. Most of the times the properties with a greater number of rooms tend to be a little higher. Comparatively, if the total figure of rooms is more or less the same but the area size is smaller, the rent prices tend to be lesser. Few other factors that can be the reason of fluctuation in prices may include the availability of public transportation, schools, hospitals and recreational sites.
HOUSES FOR RENT IN Satellite Town Gujranwala
Satellite Town features many furnished and unfurnished houses for rent. Those who are looking for 1 Kanal rental house should have an average price budget in the frame of PKR 1.5 Lakh to PKR 1.25 Lakh depending on the total number of rooms and baths. Comparatively, rental houses under 10 Marla can require average finance between PKR 35 Thousand and PKR 40 Thousand.
Being home to the main commercial market of Gujranwala, Satellite Town hosts more than a few investment schemes for aspiring businesspersons. If you are looking forward to buying commercial properties in this area, you should be aware of the latest statistics. As of June 2019, the framework of buying trends for commercial properties in this area shows that a majority of searches are entered for Block A and Block B, that have the same popularity rate of 30.8. Comparing the percentage rate of Block C and Block D in the month of June, we can clearly notice that these two areas have also started to gain some attention.
Moreover, renting commercial properties in Satellite Town can be a good option for novice entrepreneurs. They can have an insight into the consumer market and they can have an overview of rental trends for commercial properties in this area which suggests that Satellite Town - Block D is gaining popularity in June 2019 as compared to the statistic report of May 2019.
MOST Popular BLOCKs IN Satellite Town Gujranwala
According to Zameen Trends for buying properties in Satellite Town, Block B has gained popularity in June 2019 by 41% among other blocks in the same area. Maintaining the same position since March 2019, Block B features excellent opportunities for commercial purposes. Anyone who is genuinely interested in launching their start-up should be aware of the fact that Satellite Town – Block B yields potential for creating profits on the investment.
On the other hand, analysing the results of rental trends for properties in Satellite Town, we can clearly see that Block B maintains the same status from the first half of 2019. Being famously known as Satellite Town Market, the reasons behind this popularity could possibly be anything from the below-mentioned overview:
- It hosts one of the main commercial hubs in Gujranwala.
- Many national and international brands have their outlets in Satellite Town Market.
- Satellite Town Market has an abundant number of high-end restaurants, cafes and bistros.
- Block B is a home for several public parks and sports grounds.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
MALLS in and near Satellite Town Gujranwala
Satellite Town Market is among the best places to shop in Gujranwala. This market features several shopping plazas and centres, brand outlets and fabric stores situated at an approximate distance of 5-7 minutes’ drive away from one another. Few of the mentions are:
- Barki Shopping Mall is a multi-storeyed plaza including basement, pinned nearly 16 metres away from the outlet of Cambridge Garments. Locals of this area visit this mall between 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM for occasional shopping. The basement of this mall is reserved for many stores selling abayas and burqas whereas several shops on the ground floor are mainly dealing in menswear. You can also find tailor shops and boutiques on the same floor. The rest of the floors are occupied by coaching centre, snooker clubs and several commercial offices.
- Shopping Centre Gujranwala is a home for several stores mainly selling cosmetics, books, stationery and household commodities. Functional timings of this complex stay the same throughout the week i.e. from 11:00 AM to 10:30 PM and it stays closed on Friday.
- Coupled with NBP, Makkah Mall is providing an exclusive shopping experience to the locals of Satellite Town by displaying many top-notch wearable brands. This Mall also has a separate parking space for the visitors who bring their own wheels.
- Satellite Town Mall is situated close to Raja Umer General Store. This mall opens to the public around 10:00 AM and presents many stores selling wearables such as clothes, make-up, jewellery and shoes.
Additionally, the list of some popular clothing and household stores in Satellite Town Market comprises Miniso, Zeen, Ethnics, Junaid Jamshed and Nishat Linen. Whereas, some prominent shoe stores may include the outlets of Borjan, Servis Shoes and Hush Puppies.
RESTAURANTS, CAFES AND BAKERIES in and near Satellite Town Gujranwala
Satellite Town stays atop amongst the list of food-lovers in Gujranwala. Those who like variety in cuisines can head straight to Satellite Town Market as it features a number of eateries and restaurants. For those who like seafood can visit Miraj Din Fish for their variety in fried fish infused with desi flavours.
Anyone who is looking for a variety in menu to satisfy their taste-buds can head to Malee’s (Café, Bakers and Family Restaurant) near Char Park and just 600 metres away from Miraj Din Fish. This high-end eatery offers a la carte menu with several cuisines ranging from traditional to international, till midnight. Some other popular picks in the area are:
- Haji Abdul Ghani Amritisiri Paye is a local eatery offering Punjabi Cuisine for breakfast as well as lunch. Serving from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, this restaurant stays highlighted for selling mouth-watering Siri Paey and Brain Masala, served with crusty naan-bread.
- Arif Burger, Butt Burger Point and Burger Bhai are selling flavoursome burgers with sesame buns, meaty patty, cheese slices with a touch of different sauces.
- King Pizza is the top-choice amongst the list of pizzerias in Satellite Town. Just 130 metres away from Times College, this eatery is serving oven-baked pizzas with customised toppings.
Furthermore, Rasheed Dahi Bhalay and Shamah Gol Gappay are two most visited snack bars in Satellite Town, selling tangy and spicy desi snacks like chana chaat, aaloo chaat and gol gappay. These two eateries are positioned near Tip Chowk and 550 metres close to each other.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
SPORTS FACILITIES AND FITNESS CENTRES in and near Satellite Town Gujranwala
Maintaining a balanced lifestyle with keeping track of your health is not difficult in Satellite Town because this society is home to several fitness centres and sports facilities. For instance, Football/Sports ground on Fateh Ali Tipu Road is positioned near Government College Gujranwala. This facility can be used for several physical activities such as yoga, running, cycling and jogging whereas several outdoor games such as football, hockey and cricket can also be played on this piece of land.
On the other hand, Jinnah Stadium, situated 1.4 kilometres closer to Satellite Town is among the list of Pakistan’s top cricket stadium. Built in the 1980s, it is the nearest facility for the sports enthusiasts of Satellite Town. This stadium hosted its first cricket match in the year 1991. The stadium can occupy around 20,000 audiences in a single time. The worth-mentioning thing is that this stadium several One-Day International (ODIs) matches have been played on the batting-friendly pitch of this stadium as well. Last but not least, The World Cup of 1987 also took place in this stadium.
Anyone who is more interested in weight-lifting and muscle exercises can also head to Rana Umar Fitness Club near Asia Catering in Block B whereas the residents of other blocks can benefit from this facility after an approximate drive of 5 to 7-minutes. Operational timings of this gym remain the same (6:00 AM – 11:00 PM) for the whole week, except Friday; it stays closed on Friday. Likewise, an alternate can be Gujranwala Crossfit Centre, at a walkable distance of 500 metres from here. Although the functioning hours differ (7:00 AM – 11:00 PM), this gym stays open for the whole week.
Moreover, lady residents of Satellite Town can reach to Ladies Club Gujranwala in Civil Lines within 5-minutes’ drive after covering a distance of 1.5 kilometres by using Sir Syed Ali Road and Sialkot Road.
PARKS in and near Satellite Town Gujranwala
The local management of this area is presumably the practitioner of horticulture because there are several parks in each block at an approximate walkable distance of 3-5 minutes. We are mentioning some of the prominent ones with their exact location for your convenience:
- Chaar Park is positioned behind Makkah Mall and easy to get to within 2-minutes’ walk from Govt Postgraduate College for Women. This beautifully constructed park is divided into four gardens with a play area for children which is well-equipped with swings. All four gardens are covered with concrete tracks that can be used for many physical activities by the locals. This park also has a central area with benches and many exotic plants, where residents can relax while their children play. Just 550 metres away from here, you can also locate Ladies Park in Block-B on Shahmeer Road.
- Khawaja Ground is situated on the eastern division of this society and 600 metres closer to Chaar Park. Limited by small iron fences, this park gives you an excellent opportunity to spend quality time with your families. Likewise, Chakki Wali Ground can be an alternative as it is situated 2-minutes' drive away from Khawaja Ground.
- Goldsmith Ground and Dhobi Ghaat Ground are positioned in Block-B and not more than 7-minutes’ walk away from one another. Besides being used for the evening walk, these two parks are also used for playing sports by the residents of Satellite Town.
Furthermore, the residents of Satellite Town can also spend a whole day with their family at Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park, it is pinned on Grand Trunk Road and easy to get to within 15-minutes after covering a distance of 5.3 kilometres by driving across Grand Trunk Road which is the fastest route. This park stays a major attraction for locals as well as the visitors of Gujranwala due to its enormous space and several recreational points; this park is divided into below-mentioned partitions:
- Amusement Park is full of several impressive electrical rides for adults as well as children.
- Gardens have well-built jogging tracks and lush-green grass where visitors can relax and maybe have a family picnic.
- Bistros and different eateries are selling various snacks, sodas and ice-creams.
- The parking area is available for the people who are visiting this park using their vehicles.
Overall, this amusement park situated near the heart of Gujranwala can be a perfect option for a quality day-out with your family or friends.
SALONS AND SPAS in and near Satellite Town Gujranwala
Taking care of personal beauty is more or less like a basic need rather than a luxury and finding the salon that best matches your needs is another worry. Luckily, the residents of Satellite Town will not have to go through any such dilemma because this society is full of many beauty studios and spas offering high-end grooming services and beauty treatments.
For instance, Depilex Beauty Clinic situated near Sialkot Road in Block-A of Satellite Town has the best masseuses and skin therapists in the town. In the same block, at an approximate distance of 200-300 metres away from one another you will find Hasna Beauty Salon, Elegance Bridal Salon and Red Earth Women’s Salon. These three salons are mostly admired for their professional make-up artists and beauty gurus. Few other mentions are:
- Arabian makeup and Fitness Centre is a perfect package for keeping your physical health intact as well as for getting several beauty treatments. It is positioned near Pasrur Road in Block C and easy to get to within 8-10 minutes’ drive from any block of the society.
- Divas and Dolls, Honey Beauty Salon, Rose House Beauty Salon and Lush Beauty Salon are offering several hair treatments, skin therapies and make-overs to keep you well-groomed. These studios are situated not more than 2-minutes away from one another in Block C of Satellite Town.
Moreover, Texas Hair Salon and Nadeem Hair Salon are meeting the grooming and styling needs of the male residents of Satellite Town by offering trendy and basic hair-cuts. These two salons are situated at the distances of 270 metres and 450 metres from Goldsmith Ground.
Due to its crucial location near two main expressways, Satellite Town borders many developing neighbourhoods such as Fazal Town, it is located around 2.8 kilometres away from here. Similarly, Qasim Town is accessible via Ratta Road within a drive of 8-minutes, even with the usual traffic. Due to its proximity to the Grand Trunk Road, many of the top-notch societies of Gujranwala become easily accessible, such as G Magnolia Park is located at a distance of 9.0 kilometres and easily reachable with 19 minutes by driving straight via Grand Trunk Road. Likewise, the connectivity between Grand Trunk Road and National Highway helps the residents to get to Eminabad More in just 22-minutes.
Additionally, this road acts as a connecting source between DHA Gujranwala and Satellite Town because it gets around 26-minutes away from society regardless of the usual traffic on this road.
Satellite Town also features gurudwaras/temples that are the main attractions of this area such as Gurudwara Damdama Baba Sahib Singh Ji Bedi/Devi Wala Talab. Although the property is reserved and currently, there are no religious activities practised in this place, it remains a point of interest for the locals and visitors due to its ancient infrastructure. Some other temples that add to the beauty of Gujranwala near this area are:
- Babraya Wala Mandir is situated 2.1 kilometres away from Satellite Town and it has now been converted into a Madrassah where local children learn to read Quran/Arabic. There’s another old Temple just 2-minutes away from here which is a famous historical landmark associated with many great legends.
- Loria Temple is situated on the same road as the Clock Tower with antique architectural designs. It takes around 12-minutes of a drive to get to this temple from Satellite Town.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Being situated parallel to two main arteries, Satellite Town enjoys being a top choice for residential as well as commercial purposes. On the other hand, a mega project such as Gujranwala Bypass is stretched over 260 metres on the western edge of this society. Along with attracting several trade opportunities, these three routes will help the residents to shuttle across the city easily. Satellite Town is near many ancient and evocative structures that attract a number of visitors.
IMPORTANCE OF Satellite Town Gujranwala FROM MAJOR LOCATIONS NEARBY
- Well linked to GT Road from one end.
- It spreads parallel to Pasrur Road and Sialkot Road.
- Gujranwala Railway Station is reachable within the drive of 11 minutes by Gill Road.
- Jinnah Stadium is easy to get to after covering a distance of 1.4 kilometres via Sir Syed Ali Road and Sialkot Road.
- Two main bazaars around Lahori Gate and Sialkoti Gate are situated at the distances of 1.6 kilometres and 1.8 kilometres.
- Haji Murad Trust Eye Hospital is reachable via Grand Trunk Road within 14-minutes' drive.
- Main tourist attractions like Darzian Wali Kothi and Ghanta Ghar are located not more than 15 minutes away.
Visit Zameen Area Guides for more detailed guides on different areas of Pakistan.