ABOUT WADPAGGA PESHAWAR
Wadpagga Peshawar is a scheme stretched over roughly an area of 5 km² on the outskirts of the capital of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The area is surrounded by some very important avenues in Peshawar. One end of the area is located on the M1 Motorway, also known as Islamabad-Peshawar Motorway and the other end is situated on Dilazak Road, a booming hub of commercial activities. M1 Motorway further connects Wadpagga Peshawar to the Grand Trunk Road, one of Peshawar’s busiest avenues.
Budhni Road that passes through Wadpagga Peshawar links the scheme to other major arteries of Peshawar named Peshawar Northern Bypass and Peshawar Ring Road. The latter hosts some of the most famous places in the city and gets to see a lot of business on a daily basis.
Despite being away from the main city, Wadpagga Peshawar is not isolated from the rest of the world. In fact, the scheme has Chabayan and OPF Colony on its one side and Yaseen Abad on its other while Budai Village sits across M1 Motorway, opposite the scheme.
The area is partially developed and you can find numerous properties here including the commercial ones. Plots of various sizes are available as well in case you are planning to invest in real estate.
The scheme hosts a number of mosques, a shrine and many other facilities to make the lives of the residents living in Wadpagga Peshawar, or nearby, more convenient.
AT A GLANCE
- Located on the outskirts of Peshawar
- Ease of intercity commute
- Hosts several mosques
- Well connected to major arteries and significant highways in Peshawar
- Partially developed with up and coming commercial properties
- Major attractions of the city are easily accessible from Wadpagga Peshawar
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport in and near Wadpagga Peshawar
Peshawar is the sixth-largest city of Pakistan with respect to its population. In order to cater to the commute requirements of these many people, it is necessary to have a comprehensive, integrated and inclusive transport plan that keeps the crowd of private vehicles off the road.
Given this, with the financial help of the Asian Development Bank, Peshawar has launched a public transit project named Peshawar Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and TransPeshawar. Currently, under construction, the project upon its completion aims to cover routes from Chamkani to Hayatabad - the two extreme ends of the city. Once this happens, modes of public transport near Wadpagga are likely to mulitply. Till then the commuters of Wadpagga Peshawar and that of the city rely on local vans, coaches and rickshaws or ride-hailing apps to travel from one place to another. In case you don’t swing the latter way, there is a stop named Wadpagga Stand in Wadpagga Peshawar at about 6 minutes of walk from the centre of the scheme. Here you can find local buses, coaches, yellow taxis and rickshaws waiting for the passengers.
For intercity travelling though, there are three options.
- If you are planning to travel to other cities by road then either you can do so over your personal vehicle or avail the services of intercity buses like Daewoo, Faisal Movers, and Skyways. The bus terminals of these transport services are located on the Grand Trunk Road, a few miles away from each other, at a distance of up to 20 minutes of drive. Here, you can buy your ticket and board the bus easily.
- If you want to travel old school, by train, then worry not! Peshawar City Railway Station is just 7 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar if you choose to go via Dilazak Road.
- For those who want to travel by air, Peshawar International Airport is almost 16 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar via the Grand Trunk Road.
Markets near Wadpagga Peshawar
Although Wadpagga itself has a plethora of commercial properties within the area, till the time they do get occupied and businesses start coming in, the residents of the area can visit other nearby markets to check off their grocery list.
- A road down the Dilazak Road, in Abdul-Raheema, several general stores and electronics shops are located. The distance between these shops and Wadpagga Peshawa is 9 to 10 minutes of drive only.
- Lining the Grand Trunk Road at up to 5 km distance from Wadpagga Peshawar is Honey Market, Ayaz Market, Fayyaz Market and Jaffar Market.
- Peshawar Ring Road is loaded with markets named Raja Market, Haji Shoba Market, Madina Market and Shafi Market. These are located at an 8-minute drive maximum.
- Karachi Market at Khyber Bazaar Road, Bilal Market of Mohallah Baqir Shah, Shinwari Market Gulbahar, Shinwari Plaza and Feroz Market of Dilazak Road, and Malik Waris Market in Rafiq Town are located within the vicinity of Wadpagga Peshawar.
Peshawar is known for its centuries-old bazars that sell quality products at affordable prices. People from Punjab and other nearby cities usually travel to Peshawar to buy clothes, jewellery and electronics because of the variety and price ranges.
- Carpet Bazar in Gulbahar is an 8 km drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Jhanda Bazaar in the old Walled City of Hashtnagri is no more than a 9 km drive from Wadpagga Peshawar. The bazaar has affordable and yet quality clothes and jewellery.
- Kalyan Bazaar on Sarafa Bazaar Road can be reached within half an hour drive. Cosmetic goods and jewellery is sold here at nominal prices and without any compromise on the quality.
- Kochi Bazar has shoes, clothes, bridal dresses and a tailor’s shop as well. The market is located on Ashraf Road in Pipal Mandi Hashtnagri.
- Ata Bazaar in Hashtnagri Peshawar is a wholesale market of floor in the city and is just 25 minutes of drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Qissa Khawani Bazaar is Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s most popular and one of the oldest markets where you can still see the remnants of the past in the infrastructure. From dry fruits to traditional Afghani clothes, you can find everything here at a very nominal price. The bazar is 10 km of drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Khyber Bazaar is also one of the most popular bazaars of the city. Here you will find everything electrical and automobile-related. The bazaar is less than 25 minutes’ drive from Wadpagga Peshawar via the Grand Trunk Road.
Mosques and Churches in and near Wadpagga Peshawar
Wadpagga Peshawar is very much self-sufficient in mosques and other holy places. The scheme has not one but at least four mosques inside the premises.
- Near M1 Motorway, also known as Islamabad – Peshawar Motorway, you will find Masjid Ahmad Jul in Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Tread into the depths of Wadpagga Peshawar and you will come across Gul Badshah Masjid, Hashmi Masjid and Masjid Bilal, all located a few miles away from each other.
- Right in the middle of Wagpadda Peshawar, a shrine named Dada Gee Shrine is located of Hazrat Syed Fateh Muhammad Shah Bukhari. A big score of his disciples visits the tomb every year to pay their regards.
- A stone’s throw away from the Dada Gee Shrine, a church named Agape Evangelical Church is situated as well where people belonging to Christianity can come and pray.
As far as mosques situated near Wadpagga are concerned, here is how these holy places are distributed around the area.
- Masjid Ihsan Ul Haq is a 4 km walk from Wadpagga Peshawar to the neighbouring Yaseen Abad.
- On Budhni Road, you can find Madrasa Jamia Nasrat Ul Uloom where you can also offer your 5-time prayers. The Madrassa is half an hour walk away from Wadpagga Peshawar
- Near M1 Motorway, Bilal Mosque, Masjid e Taqwa and Motorway Toll Plaza Mosque are situated at a maximum of 17 minutes’ drive.
- Masjid Yousaf Quraishi, Masjid e Nimra, Masjid Ahle Sunnat, Jamia Masjid, Madina Masjid and Jamia Masjid Farooq-e-Azam are all located near Dilzak Road and in proximity to Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Masjid Mahabat Khan of Mohallah Baqir Shah is 10 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar. The mosque is a renowned landmark of Peshawar and tourists when visiting the city, do explore this place as well. Built in the 1600s during the Mughal Era, the mosque is named after the then Mughal Governor of Peshawar, Mahabat Khan. The mosque has stood the test of time and the exterior and interior of the mosque still remind you of the rich culture of Mughal Era.
- Stationed in Qissa Khawani Bazaar, 10 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar, Masjid Qasim Ali Khan is another Mughal Era mosque that was built during Aurangzeb’s rule.
Schools, Colleges And Universities in and near Wadpagga Peshawar
Wadpagga Peshawar has numerous schools built around its vicinity with the farthest being an 8 km drive from the scheme. Following is a more detailed account of which schools are found near Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Starting off with the Dilazak Road, here you can find Dar-e-Arqam School, Forward Public School, Peshawar Model School, Boys 4 at up to 14 minutes of drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Near the Grand Trunk Road, Government High School, Allied School Chamkani Campus, the Knowledge School Chamkani Centre, and Hira High School Inqilab Road Chamkani are located near Wadpagga Peshawar.
- The Knowledge School Gulbahar Senior Campus, Hudaibia Model School Gulbahar, Sir Syed Public SchoolGulbahar and Abasyn University School and College Gulbahar are not more than 7.5 km of a drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Allied School Khyber Campus and Islamia Public High School and College on the Peshawar Ring Road are just a 17-minute drive from Wadpagga Peshawar. Both the schools enjoy a good reputation amongst the parents' regardings students.
- Faran Science School on Charsadda Road is another good institute that can be easily reached within a 28-minute drive.
For students studying the Cambridge system, the City School is located on the Warsak Road. The school is 14 km of drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
Like schools, there are a great many numbers of colleges within the vicinity of Wadpagga Peshawar. However, the nearest of them all is the one that is built inside the premises of the area. Government Degree College Wadpagga Peshawar near Dilazak Road is located at a walking distance of 20 minutes from the centre of Wadpagga Peshawar. The college offers an intermediate degree in arts and humanities, computer sciences, general sciences, pre-engineering and pre-medical.
Other major colleges on Dilazak Road include Peshawar Model Degree College Boys, Peshawar College of Engineering, and Premier Institute of Health and Management Sciences. All of these are up to 21 minutes of drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
Government Polytechnic Institute on Rano Gari Road Wadpagga is another ambitious project that aims to educate young minds on vocational skills.
Eid-gah Road in Peshawar is cramped with government and private colleges, offering an intermediate degree in sciences and arts. Government College Peshawar, Jinnah Islamia College, the Brilliant College Peshawar, Central Science Degree College, the City College of Art and Science, Muslim College, Leeds College of Science and Arts, Jinnah Islamia College and Islamia Degree College of Commerce are either located on the Eid-gah Road or somewhere nearby at 24 to 26 minutes of drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
Jinnah Law College and Government College of Management Sciences are 24 to 26 minutes away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
Wadpagga Peshawar, although is on the outskirts of the city, is in proximity to many universities.
- Institute of Paramedical Science Khyber Medical University is located in the adjacent OPF Housing Scheme Peshawar. Affiliated with Khyber Medical University, the institute has a bachelor program in paramedics. The campus is just 9 minutes of drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Located right next to the Institute of Paramedic Khyber Medical University, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Postgraduate Paramedical Institute is located. The government institute offers a postgraduate program in paramedics with technologies related to anesthesiology, cardiology, dentistry, dialysis, gastroenterology, ophthalmology, pathology, pharmacy, physiotherapy, pulmonology, radiology and surgery.
- City University of Science and Information Technology (CUSIT) on Dilazak Road is one of the most well-reputed universities of Peshawar. The university rolls out undergraduate to postgraduate programs in the Department of Computer Science, Health Sciences, Management Sciences, Civil Engineering, English, Electrical Engineering, Education, Architecture, and Mathematics. CUSIT is at a 12-minute drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Abasyn University is a high-ranking university of Peshawar that is located 19 minutes of drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar.The university offers degree programs as advanced as postgraduate in the field of computer science, civil engineering, electrical engineering, management sciences, pharmacy, life sciences, education, technology, governance and public policy, and mathematical and statistical studies.
- Based in Hashtnagri, Frontier College for Women and University is an all-girls institute that is almost 10 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar. The university offers bachelors’ degree in botany, chemistry, computer science, economics, English, environmental studies, geography, health and physical education, history, home economics, lslamiyat, law, mathematics, Pakistan studies, Pashto, philosophy, physics, political science, psychology, statistics, Urdu, and zoology.
- Situated on Charsadda Road, Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University is almost 12 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar. The university offers programs from bachelors to Ph.D in the department of computer science, mathematics, physics, statistics, biochemistry, bioinformatics, chemistry, microbiology, zoology, law, political science, psychology, economics, education, health and physical education, Islamiyat, Urdu, English, history, fine arts and management sciences.
- Sarhad University of Science & Information Technology (SUIT) is one of the most well-reputed universities of Pakistan. Established in 2001, the university has attained high-ranking in the education system of the country in a very short span of time. Situated in Landi Akhun Ahmad, Hayatabad Link on Peshawar Ring Road, the university is almost 16 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar. Sarhad University offers bachelors to Phd level degrees in the department of economics, business administration, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer science/IT, chemistry, pharmacy, biological sciences, health sciences, education, art and design, sports sciences and physical education, library and information sciences, and Urdu. Sarhad University of Science & Information Technology (SUIT) also has a campus in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Banks near Wadpagga Peshawar
Having banks near your residence is of great benefit as you can visit a bank whenever there is any money emergency. There is a branch of almost all the big banks near Wadpagga.
On Grand Trunk Road only, you will find at least nine branches of banks that are located 15 to 25 minutes’ drive away. These comprise Bank of Khyber, Zarai Taraqiati Bank (ZTBL), Askari Bank Ltd. Islamic Banking, HBL Truck Stand Branch, Summit Bank ATM, Allied Bank, United Bank Limited, Meezan Bank, Sindh Bank, National Bank of Pakistan, JS Bank, and Khushhali Microfinance Bank.
Dilazak Road is swarmed with multiple banks as well. Here you will come across Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, Allied Bank Limited, MCB Bank Limited, Askari Bank, and Bank Al Islami. All of these are 5 to 8 km away.
Clinics and Hospitals near Wadpagga Peshawar
Wadpagga has a good number of clinics nearby which is indeed a deal maker. Across Peshawar Ring Road, there are several healthcare centres, stationed a few miles away from each other.
- In Gisako Colony, you can go to New Life Homeo Care Clinic, Dr Qazi Zia Clinic, Dr Abdullah Clinic and Dr Ali Clinic. These are located at 17 to 24 minutes of drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Al Shifa Health Clinic and Maternity Home and Sami Dental Clinic are located in Sethi Town at up to 7 km from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Dr Laila Clinic, Shabnum Clinic, and Zubair Medical Clinic in Gulbahar are also good options if you are looking for clinics around.
- Khalil Health Clinic and Mahnoor Health Clinic in Chamkani are situated 16 to 18 minutes of drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Rokhan Shah Clinic, Dr.Inam Clinic and Haseeb Health Clinic near the Grand Trunk Road are roughly 3 to 4 km away.
- On Dilazak Road, you can find Imad Clinic and Al Madina Health Care Clinic at 2 to 6 km from Wadpagga Peshawar.
Wadpagga Peshawar is in proximity to several hospitals as well. The major ones are:
- Jinnah Teaching Hospital at the M1 Motorway is just a 10-minute drive from the scheme. The hospital remains open 24 hours and hs department of surgery, general medicine, ENT, ophthalmology, dentistry, gynaecology, and radiology.
- Located on and near the Grand Trunk Road, Muhammad Teaching Hospital Chughalpura, Sifat Ghayoor Shaheed Children Hospital and Al Khidmat Hospital are 5 to 8 km distant from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Lady Reading Hospital on Soekarno Road is a stone’s throw away from Qilla Bala Hisar, Khyber Bazaar and Qissa Khawani Bazaar. The hospital is the biggest medical complex of not just the city but the whole province. Named after the wife of Viceroy of India, Lord Reading, the hospital was founded in 1924 and now has more than 1700 beds. Moreover, Lady Reading Hospital remains open 24 hours and has 30 departments of expertise that they deal in. It will take you a 10 km drive to reach the hospital.
- Prime Hospital Complex, also known as Prime Teaching Hospital, is based on Warsak Road that is almost 13 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar. Here, you can find a comprehensive healthcare system that has a department of general medicine, general surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, psychiatry, cardiology, radiology and dentistry.
- Irfan General Hospital on Charsadda Road and MMC General Hospital in Shinwari Town are 6 to 8 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
PROPERTIES IN WADPAGGA PESHAWAR
Before making any real estate decision, it is imperative to be informed on the prices that are trending in the market relevant to the concerned area. In case of Wadpagga Peshawar, the properties up for sale or rent include houses and commercial shops both.
While the houses are sunfilled, don modern architecture and are aesthetically appealing, the shops are located in a separate commercial area which can be lucrative in the long run.
It is pertinent to mention here that all the prices given below are subject to change with time or any fluctuation in the market.
Sales Price Trends in Wadpagga Peshawar
Houses for Sale in Wadpagga Peshawar
One important thing you have to consider while looking for houses for sale in Wadpagga Peshawar is that most of the units measure less than 10 marla. A 5 marla house in Wadpagga Peshawar can cost you PKR 48 lakh at a minimum and can go as high as PKR 85 lakh for the same area.
Plots for Sale in Wadpagga Peshawar
The asking price of a 5 marla plot in Wadpagga Peshawar is PKR 18 lakh and can hike up to PKR 27 lakh. For a 10 marla plot, you should keep aside PKR 30 lakh to PKR 51 lakh. 1 Kanal plot in Wadpagga Peshawar can cost you around PKR 1 crore.
Commercial Properties in Wadpagga Peshawar
Commercial Property for Sale in Wadpagga Peshawar
There are several commercial properties up for sale in Wadpagga Peshawar. A 1 marla commercial property in Wadpagga Peshawar can cost you PKR 10 lakh to PKR 18 lakh while for a 3.9 marla commercial property in Wadpagga Peshawar, you should keep aside PKR 18 lakh to PKR PKR 25 lakh.
Commercial Property for Rent in Wadpagga Peshawar
Commercial properties for rent in Wadpagga Peshawar are also available. You can rent a 1 marla commercial property in Wadpagga Peshawar within PKR 8 thousand to PKR 17 thousand monthly. Likewise, for a 3.9 marla commercial property in Wadpagga Peshawar, you may have to pay as low as PKR 18 thousand and as high as PKR 26 thousand, per month.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls near Wadpagga Peshawar
Wadpagga Peshawar happens to lie on the outskirts of the city. However, due to a clever city plan, the area is not deprived of any proximity to malls. Here is a round-up of the malls located within the vicinity of Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Great Wall Shopping Mall is located in Rafiq Town on Dilazak Road. The mall is at 23 minutes of drive from Wadpagga Peshawar and has show shops mostly. Apart from Bata and Servis, local shoe brands are also sold here.
- 20 minutes’ drive away, in Sethi Town, New Khyber Market is located. The place is popular for selling beautiful jewellery.
- Gulrahman Cloth is situated in Sethi Town at roughly a 6 km drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Hilal Cosmetics and Artificial Jewellery in Sarbulandpura is another renowned station for makeup and ornaments. The market is 23 minutes’ drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Deans Shopping Mall of Saddar Road, Peshawar Cantonment which is also known as Deans Trade Centre is roughly a 12 km drive from Wadpagga Peshawar. The mall is one of the most spacious in the city with floors dedicated to different kinds of shops. Deans Trade Centre is your one-stop solution as you can find clothes for men, women and children, grocery stores, furniture shops, shoe brands, makeup and jewellery outlets and whatnot. Offices are also a normal occurrence in Deans Shopping Mall.
LA (Landi Arbab) Towers is another megaproject that is to be launched yet. Once live, the towers are expected to attract popular international and national brands in shoes, fabrics, scents, cosmetics, and eateries as well. For now, if you are looking to buy from famous brands then you should head towards the University Road.
Restaurants and Bakeries near Wadpagga Peshawar
When it comes to food, Peshawar is undoubtedly one of the most happening cities. From traditional meaty dishes to desi fast food, Peshawar’s food landscape is sprinkled with all the masala that you need to spice up your life. Subsequently, Wadpagga Peshawar also has countless food outlets within its vicinity, so much so that you might get confused about what to order or where to go.
Here is a list of what is on the menu around Wadpagga Peshawar.
- If you are craving for juicy burgers and crispy fries and that too at an affordable price then Burger Cottage should be your go-to place. The restaurant is located in Zaryab Colony at almost 25 minutes’ drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- New Italian Pizza and Chitral Soup Corner and Spicy Chicken Showarma are situated on Dilazak Road at 18 to 21 minutes of drive from Wadpagga Peshawar. The name explains what to expect from the menu of both these restaurants.
- Arabian Chick’N, Roll Inn, Wahab Bhai Special Papri Dahi Bhalay and Chana Chaat, Qureshi Food Centre, and Five Star Burger Point are all located in Gulabahar. With Pakistani snacks and other convenience food on the menu, these restaurants are stationed 7 to 8 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Names that do not need any introduction like McDonald’s, Habibi Restaurant, Second Cup Café, and Pizza Hut are present in Army Food Court on the Sher Khan Road. All of these are roughly up to 13 km distant from the scheme.
- Hardee’s on the Grand Trunk is also a good option for those who are craving for luscious beef burgers and top-class service. The franchise is roughly a 14 km drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Food District on Saddar Road in Peshawar Cantonment is not to be missed. Offering a multicuisine menu, the restaurant is one of its kind because of its cosy ambience and wholesome platters. For an amazing all-you-can-eat experience, visit the buffet serving, Shiraz Ronaq that is located on Saddar Road as well.
- The famous Chapli Kabab at Taru Jabba are available at just a 26-minute drive from Wadpagga Peshawar to the Taza Gul Kabab on the Grand Trunk Road.
Along Peshawar Ring Road, till the avenue’s intersection with Dilazak Road to the point where it meets the Grand Trunk Road, there are several restaurants. From fish and Haleem to smoked bbq and mutton karahi, everything is available at up to 22 minutes of drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
Al-Khyber Hotel and Restaurant, Mohmand Insaf Hotel, and Jan Said Kabab House on the Grand Trunk Road are 14 to 18 minutes of drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar. Here you will find authentic Peshawari and Afghan cuisine that includes Kabuli Pulao, Chapli Kabab, Roash and Lamb Karhai.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres near Wadpagga Peshawar
Having fitness centres near your residence is as necessary as having good restaurants. Fortunately, there are many gyms in the vicinity of Wadpagga Peshawar.
The Dilazak Road hosts Tiger Fitness Gym and Eagle Gym that are situated at 12 to 17 minutes of drive.
On the Grand Trunk Road, you will find Red Dragon Body Building Gym, City Power Gym and Young Gym Nishtarabad. All these are located a few miles away from each other and are 16 to 24 minutes of drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
Other gym facilities include:
- Wisal Fitness Gym is located in Chamkani at a 17-minute drive
- Power Gym on Hussain Chowk in Sethi Town remains open from 2 to 10 pm, Monday to Saturday. The gym is more or less a 20-minute drive away.
- Gold Standard Gym in Gulbahar is just 25 minutes’ drive from Wadpagga Peshawar. The gym offers membership to both men and women.
- Garrison Recreational Complex on Fort Road in Peshawar Cantonment is situated at roughly 12 km from Wadpagga Peshawar. The gym here is equipped with latest machines and has trained professionals to guide you through your fitness regime. Open seven days a week, from 3 am to 9 pm, Garrison Recreational Complex can be joined by both men and women.
Parks near Wadpagga Peshawar
Not just the children but the whole family enjoy hanging out in a peaceful park. Peshawar has a maddening number of playgrounds within the city and there is a fair share of parks near Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Starting off with the nearest, City Home Park is located in the residential colony named New City Home on the Grand Trunk Road in Chamkani. The park is a 5 km drive from Wadpagga.
- Walking Park Peshawar is located near Peshawar Ring Road. The park has been specially designed with long jogging tracks. Families visit the park usually but you can see people walking their pets as well.
- City Amusement Park on Peshawar Ring Road near Mughal Filling Station-Total Petrol Station is roughly 6 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Shuhda APS Park in Gulbahar has been built to honour the APS martyrs. It is a small peaceful park with swings that is 8 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Located on the Grand Trunk Road, 10 km away, Chacha Younis Park is built after the name of a local social worker. The park boasts one of the city’s biggest joyland and has some fun amusement rides. You can have snacks here as well.
- Jinnah Park is a triangular ground opposite Qila Bala Hisar, the roots of which trace back to the British era. Called the Cunningham Park previously, the park has the legacy of hosting a referendum that decided Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s inclusion in Pakistan. Jinnah Park can be reached from Wadpagga Peshawar in an 11 km drive via the Grand Trunk Road.
- Shahi Bagh which translates to the Royal Park in English is located on the Shahi Bagh Road, at almost a 24 minutes drive from Wadpagga Peshawar via the Dilazak Road. As the name of the park suggests, the foundation of this beautiful ground was laid by the Mughal emperors during their rule. This is the reason why the landscape of the park still reflects the rich art of those times in the form of domed shades and pathways lined by fountains. You can spot exotic birds here as well.
- Wazir Bagh is another Mughal era park that you must explore when you visit Peshawar. The park is almost 12 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
Other major parks are PESCO Park, Cantonment Park Shami Road, Garrison Park Peshawar, Sher Khan Shaheed Park, and Khalid Bin Waleed Park. These parks are located 11 to 13 km away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
Salons and Spas near Wadpagga Peshawar
Visiting salon is not a one-time thing. You have to go to a beauty parlour at least once a month. Given this, maintaining your skincare regime gets hectic if the salon is too far away from your residence. Thankfully, Wadpagga Peshawar has several reliable beauty salons located nearby to help you keep your skin glow.
- Allure Beauty Salon is located on the Grand Trunk Road in Jogian. Famous for its spellbinding hair makeover and nail art, the parlours remains open throughout the week from 9 am to 9 pm. Allure Beauty Salon is at a 22-minute drive from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Sikandar Hair Salon on Budhni Road and Yousaf Barber in Jhagra are 19 to 20 minutes’ drive away.
- In Gulbahar, there is Singhar Beauty Salon and Studio, Awan’s Beauty Zone, Cut & Dry Hair Salon, Sam’s Salon and Studio, Laraibs, Fresh Hair Club, Moon Light Hairdresser, Shiner’z Beauty Lounge, and Orbal’z Beauty Salon. These beauty parlours are up to25 minutes’ drive away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Maham’s Beauty Parlour in Shaheen Muslim Town also lies in proximity to Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Located at a 22-minute drive on Dilazak Road from Wadpagga Peshawar, Bellissimo Beauty Salon is one of the most upscale parlours in the neighbourhood. The salon is particularly famous for transforming damaged hair, trending hair-dye techniques and ravishing hairstyles. A kids’ play area has also been built inside the salon to keep the kids engaged while their mothers indulge in a relaxing session.
- Golden Eyes Beauty Salon and Anmol Beauty Parlour and Training Centre can be found on and near the Charsadda Road. At a 24-minute drive, the former is known around the town for producing jaw-dropping bridal looks.
- Crystal Rose Beauty Parlour and Cosmetics in Saeedabad Peshawar is another good option when it comes to good salons and spas near Wadpagga Peshawar. The beauty lounge is almost 11 km away from the scheme.
Wadpagga Peshawar is flanked by a number of residential societies such as Overseas Pakistanis Foundation Colony, Doranpur and Pakha Ghulam. To the south of the neighbourhood, there’s Islamabad-Peshawar Motorway (M-1). Peshawar Northern Bypass runs to the west of Wadpagga.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
Wadpagga Peshawar lies on the outskirts of Peshawar. Having said that, this feature does not take away much from the area. Wadpagga is connected to some of the major arteries and national highways of the city like Dilazak Road, Peshawar Northern Bypass, M 1 Motorway or Islamabad – Peshawar Motorway, Peshawar Ring Road and the Grand Trunk Road. These are some of the busiest thoroughfares in the city in terms of commercial activities.
This connectivity also renders ease of intercity commute to Wadpagga as people can move in or move out of the city via the nearby bus terminals or railway station.
Moreover, despite being away from the centre of the city, there are no inaccessibility issues for the future residents of Wadpagga Peshawar. You can easily reach major attractions in the city within no time.
The area hosts sunfilled houses, large plots, spaces for shops and buildings for offices.
Wagpadda Peshawar is expected to see a boom in the population inhabiting the area. Once this happens, we may get to see more interesting commercial activities taking place in Wagpadda Peshawar. For now, it would not be wrong to say that Wagpadda Peshawar possesses the potential to be lucrative in terms of a real estate investment.
Importance of Wadpagga Peshawar from major locations nearby
- Wadpagga Peshawar is connected to Dilazak Road, Peshawar Ring Road, the Grand Trunk Road, Peshawar Northern Bypass and M1 Motorway.
- Peshawar City Railway Station is easily accessible from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Wadpagga Peshawar is situated very close to the City University of Science and Information Technology (CUSIT).
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s biggest medical complex, Lady Reading Hospital lies in proximity to Wadpagga Peshawar.
Commute time to these locations
- Dilazak Road is 2 km away from the centre of Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Wadpagga Peshawar is just 4 km away from Peshawar Ring Road.
- The Grand Trunk Road is just 12 minutes of drive away from the centre of Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Peshawar Northern Bypass is one and a half kilometre away from Wadpagga Peshawar.
- M1 Motorway or Islamabad – Peshawar Motorway is 3 km away from the centre of Wadpagga Peshawar.
- Peshawar City Railway Station can be reached within 7 km of drive via Dilazak Road.
- City University of Science and Information Technology (CUSIT) can be accessed in 11 minutes of drive from the centre of the scheme via Wadpagga Road and Dilazak Road.
- Lady Reading Hospital is almost 10 km away from the centre of Wadpagga Peshawar via the Grand Trunk Road.