ABOUT Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
The city of Hyderabad has been majorly transformed over the past few years. From commercial spaces to fully functional housing societies, Hyderabad features all of this and much more. Moreover, the real estate market of the city has also grown by leaps and bounds.
If you’re looking for a family-friendly, sophisticated area with excellent transport links and commercial avenues, Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad will suffice all your expectations. Sitting near the National Highway, off Hyderabad Bypass, this is an up-and-coming area of Hyderabad featuring a good number of plots and some houses for sale.
In times to come, flats and commercial properties are also going to find a space in Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad.
As for the location of the housing scheme, Hatri Bypass is at a distance of almost 9 to 10 km, making the project accessible from various avenues. Marhaba City – another residential society – is also being developed nearby. The community, still in its initial stages, is scheduled to house a number of parks, schools, and mosques.
Lastly, Hirabad, also known as Heerabad – one of the oldest areas of the city – is also nearby, at a drive of almost 15 minutes, while Qasimabad, another well-developed area of Hyderabad, is at a drive of just 12 minutes. From restaurants and bakeries to malls and salons, a variety of commercial places are situated in these neighboring areas. Furthermore, reputable schools, tuition centers, colleges, and parks are also located nearby.
All these facilities can be easily used by residents of Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad till the society itself is entirely constructed, and amenities become functional.
AT A GLANCE
- Near the National Highway (N-5)
- Near Hyderabad Bypass
- Up-and-coming housing society
- Situated near grocery stores
- Easy access to public transport
- A green society
- Development work progressing rapidly
FACILITIES, SCHOOLS AND HEALTHCARE
Public Transport near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
Since the community is nestled away from the hustle and bustle of the city, as such, no mode of public transport can be reached at a walkable distance from the society. However, bus stops situated at a mark of almost 7 to 11 km away from Zafar Housing Society include City Gate Badin Bus Stop and Shalimar Bus Stop in Heerabad, Al Falah Bus Stop in Bhittai Town and Nasim Nagar Bus Stop on Nasim Nagar Road in Qasimabad, Qasim Chowk Bus Stop in Cantonment, and Daewoo Bus Stop Hyderabad Terminal on N5, Hyderabad.
It takes around 12 to 16 minutes’ drive to reach these stops from Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad.
Future residents can also travel in taxis, rickshaws, and vans to nearby locations and ride-hailing app services to move around Hyderabad. Buying a small car or bike before shifting to the society might be helpful because commuting can become problematic for non-car commuters.
Markets near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
For now, a couple of markets can be found nearby. Future residents should not hesitate about investing in this society because of a lack of commercial spaces. The neighbouring areas are pretty sufficient when it comes to markets. Plus, a commercial sector is also in the pipeline for the society.
The grocery stores situated nearest to Zafar Housing Scheme, at a distance of a few metres and a walk of almost 10 minutes, include Zam Zam Mini Mart and Zar Nawaz Market located on Karachi-Hyderabad Motorway.
Furthermore, some more markets near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad at a drive of 5 to 20 minutes include:
- Sawaira CNG Mart on New Hala - Mirpur Khas Road Link (situated almost 2-3 km away)
- National Super Market on National Highway 5, Hyderabad, near Hala Naka (about 5 – 6 km away)
- Masat Bhand Kiryana Shop on Hurcamp Road (almost 7-8 k away)
- Irfan Kiryana & General Store in Street Number 1 Cantonment (nearly 8 – 9 km away)
- Mix market vegetable and fruit and general store in Phase 1, Qasimabad (about 11 km away)
- Korai Grocery Store and NA Abbasi General Store in Phase 1 Qasimabad (almost 11 – 12 km away)
In addition to grocery stores, a few meat shops are also practically 8 to 10 km distance away. These include Kamran Mutton Shop in Paretabad, Meat Inn on Main Qasimabad Road, and K & N’s Chicken Store near Faran Hotel in Doctors Colony Saddar. You can drive to these stores in around 18 to 20 minutes.
Furthermore, some medical stores functional in the neighbourhood of Qasimabad include Lucky Medical store in Marvi Town, Citizen Medical Store, and New Sindh Medical Store in Citizen Colony, Ghausia Medical Store on Wadho Wah Road, and Jai Latif Medical Store near Wadho Wah Road.
Whereas, pharmacies and stores in other adjoining areas are Lal Medical Store Defence in DHA Hyderabad, and Pakistan Corporations Medical Store and Ali Medical Store near Market Road. It takes around 12 to 20 minutes, on average, to reach the pharmacies by road.
Besides, some electric stores offering a variety of electrical appliances and repair services include Shahbaz Electric & Hardware Store on Marvi Town Road, Abbasi Sanetri And Electric Store on Wadhu Wah Road near Qasimabad, Baloch Electric Store in Gulistan-e-Sajjad Hyderabad, Star Electric Store in Sarfaraz Incline, and Maaz Electric in Liaqat Colony.
The stores are around 8 to 9 km away can be driven to in about 12 to 20 minutes.
As for nearby mobile stores, Frontier Punjab Communications on National Highway 5 near Hala Naka, Global Communication in Heerabad, Kami Mobile Shop in Saddar, and Huawei Store Mobile Fusion in Saddar are at a drive of approximately 10 to 20 minutes from Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad.
Mosques near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
This scheme is under construction as of now, and a mosque is scheduled to be developed within the project as the infrastructure work progresses.
Until the time the society’s mosque is complete and functional, residents can pray at several mosques near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad including Subhanullah Masjid in HalaNaka, Jamia Masjid Usama Bin Zaid near N5, Masjid-e-Shams and Masjid Ameer Hamza in Khursheed Town - Halanaka, Madarsa Taaleem ul Quran wal Hadees Ahlehadees in Ghumanabad, and Jama Nori Masjid in Phuleli Phulleli.
Residents can reach the mosques by car or bikes in about 11 to 14 minutes.
Also, Bismillah Masjid, situated in Bismillah Grand City, is just 2 km and a drive of 5 minutes away.
Schools, Colleges And Universities near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
There is no shortage of quality schools in Hyderabad, and this scheme is ideally placed between several towns, home to quality schools.
A few reputed schools at a 6 to 8 km distance from Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad include Isra Foundation School on Hyderabad Bypass, Aga Khan Higher Secondary School in Gulistan-e-Fatima, Gul Ursani High School, Khan Muhammad High School, and Bright Future High School in Qasimabad.
It takes more or less 11 to 16 minutes to drive to these schools.
Isra Foundation School is a reputable school that has recently launched a DI Pakistan Incubation Centre. Destination Imagination is a US-based NGO that teaches 24-century skills and STEM principles. The hands-on, collaborative learning programme focuses on enhancing the creativity students of students, from primary to university level.
Aga Khan Higher Secondary School is a higher secondary school that started its services in 1943. The decades-old school is still fully functional and has incorporated the latest syllabus for the betterment of students. The school offers classes from primary to matriculation. Subjects offered in grades nine and ten include pre-engineering and pre-medical.
Gul Ursani High School is a donation-based school that provides primary and secondary education to children, following the Sindh Board matriculation system. Students have the option of appearing for nine and matric examinations in the English as well as the Sindhi language. Every class admits a maximum of 24 students to make sure each child gets their share of proper attention from the teacher.
Khan Muhammad High School and Bright Future High School impart knowledge among students from class one to class ten, following the matriculation curriculum. The former is an all-boys school, while the later is a co-ed institution.
It is important to note that these schools also offer van services for children who do not have personal transportation.
Besides, some colleges pinned slightly over 7 to 13 km distance include Government Boys Degree College in Qasimabad, Government Girls College near Jamshoro Road, Beachwood Institute of Nursing in Citizen Colony Qasimabad, Government College University, Hyderabad in Phuleli Gulshan-e-Iqbal, The Smart College Qasimabad Campus in Qasimabad, Mehran College Of Law near Abdullah Homes, and Mehran College Of Science and Technology Hyderabad near Auto Bahn Road. It takes more or less 13 to 22 minutes to reach the mentioned colleges by road.
Let’s briefly preview the courses and degrees awarded by these colleges. As evident from its name, Beachwood Institute of Nursing is a nursing college that offers courses including general nursing, BSC Post RN or bachelors in nursing, and a one-year specialisation training course for nurses in the ICU. Budding nurses, head nurses, and clinical nurse specialists are the designations offered to women who complete their courses from this institute.
Mehran College of Science and Technology promotes various programmes of science and technology with the help of bachelors and masters degree programs to students interested in the fields.
The remaining institutes offer intermediate to bachelors in arts, commerce, and science groups, respectively.
Besides, some universities near the scheme include Isra University on New Hala-Mirpur Khas Road Link, SZABIST Hyderabad Campus in Bangal Colony, and Institute of Modern Science & Arts (IMSA) near GymKhana club. You can reach these universities by road in around 11 to 22 minutes.
Isra University believes that it is the “hallmark of the future” and offers graduate and post-graduate degrees in various disciplines, some of which are management, entrepreneurship, electrical and electronic engineering, nursing, pre-engineering, pre-medical, commerce and economics and computer science.
SZABIST provides undergraduate and graduate programmes in business administration, accounting and finance, computer science, software engineering, and management sciences, while IMSA offers bachelors and masters in business administration along with bachelors of computer in Information Technology and other skill development courses.
Banks near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
It sometimes gets very stressful to find a bank near a newly developed housing scheme, but that is not the case with Zafar Housing Scheme. The management is developing the society at an ideal location situated near several banks to facilitate its residents.
Banks at a drive of 10 to 20 minutes include Soneri Bank situated in Isra University, MCB Bank in Citizen Colony Qasimabad, Bank Islami located in Hirabad, Faysal Bank in Bilal Villas, Qasimabad, First Women Bank on Main Qasimabad Road, Bank Alfalah Islamic in Doctors Colony Hyderabad and Standard Chartered Bank on Main Auto Bahn Road, running by Latifabad No.3 Railway Employees Co-operative Housing Authority.
All these banks also offer ATM services. Moreover, a Bank Al Habib ATM is also situated at Hala Naka at a drive of just 10 minutes.
Clinics and Hospitals near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
Again, it sometimes gets pretty tough to find medical facilities near new societies. Luckily, this housing scheme is set really close to some of the most reputable clinics and hospitals of Hyderabad.
Clinics at a stretch of 7 to 10 km include:
- Rizwan Dental Cosmetics Clinic near Doctors Lane, Saddar (about 10 km away, reachable in about 16 minutes by car): The clinic offers treatments and procedures along with medications for various dental issues.
- Aga Khan Maternal & Child Care Centre on Jamshoro Road (around 8 km away, 16-minute drive): The clinic focuses on the health of newborn babies, expecting mothers, and post-delivery care.
- Aga Khan Family Health Center in Heerabad (almost 7.5 km away, 16-minute drive): This is a general medical centre that takes care of several patients suffering from everyday health ailments.
- Hanif Medical Center near Allah Wala Chowk, Heerabad (around 7.4 km away, 16-minute drive): Again, this is also a general clinic that provides diagnosis and offers treatments for general health concerns.
Moreover, some hospitals at an almost 2 to 8 km distance are:
- Asian Institute of Medical Science on National Highway 5, near Mehman Nawaz Hotel (about 2.4 km, 4 minutes by car): Also known as AIMS, the hospital houses several departments, including 24-hour emergency department, 24-hour endoscopy unit, ERCP unit, ICU with ventilator support, liver biopsy facility, digital x-ray, ultrasound color doppler, fibroscan, blood bank, general ward, operation theater, separate welfare ward, daycare facility, gastroenterology clinic, hepatology clinic, skin clinic, gynae clinic, orthopedic clinic, neuroendocrine clinic, general surgery clinic, pulmonology clinic, neurology clinic, diabetic clinic, endocrinology clinic, rheumatology clinic, oncology clinic, and a liver transplant clinic.
- Isra University Hospital situated next to National Highway 5, near Isra University (approximately 6.4 km away, 12 minutes by car): The hospital consists of a 24/7 emergency ward, CCU/ICU/HDU wards, operation theatres/labor rooms, general surgery, cardiac surgery wards, and clinics, angioplasty facility, ECG/ECHO/EET/HOLTER facilities, Laser, MRI/CT Scan/Ultrasound and Digital X-ray facilities, clinical labs/blood bank/PCR, pediatric nursery incubator, ventilators, rehab gyms, lung function test facility, bronchoscopy, endoscopy/ERCP & sigmoidoscopy, dialysis, and pain management clinics among several other departments.
- NICVD Hyderabad near Bhurghari Road (almost 8 km, 18 minute-drive): NICVD short for National Institute of Cardiovascular Diseases offers diagnostic services, cardiac emergency ward, procedures and services, in-patient services, pediatric cardiology department, anticoagulation clinic, physiotherapy ward, and cardiac rehab and prevention clinics, among other services.
Please note that the time mentioned to reach clinics and hospitals near Zafar Housing Scheme may differ depending on traffic conditions.
PROPERTIES IN Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
Sales Price Trends in Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
Buyers interested in houses and plots of 120 to 200 sqyd in Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad are in luck. So hurry and go through the following price breakups to have an idea of the budget needed to buy properties in this scheme. However, please keep in mind that the prices mentioned here can change at any time, depending on the real estate market’s situations.
Houses for Sale in Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
A limited number of houses are up for sale in this scheme. The asking price of 120 sqyd houses is between PKR 43 lakh and PKR 55 lakh. Moreover, the selling price of 200 sqyd houses in Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad, starts at PKR 80 lakh, going up to PKR 1.15 crore.
Plots for Sale in Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
Those interested in buying plots of 120 sqyd in Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad, need to keep a budget of PKR 14 lakh to PKR 22 lakh in mind, while the asking price for 200 sqyd plots is between PKR 18 lakh to PKR 25 lakh.
SHOPPING, RESTAURANTS, AND BAKERIES
Malls near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
Hyderabad was once famous for developing beautiful bangles, handicrafts, and ajraks (a traditional block printed shawl made in Interior Sindh and Hyderabad) that were sold in open bazaars. However, the city is now also home to several commercial malls and shopping centres.
Shopping malls near Zafar Housing Scheme Hyderabad include Mahesar Shopping Mall in Phulleli, Al-Raheem Shopping Centre in Saddar Police Lines, Metro Shopping Mall in Latifabad Unit 3, Mehran Shopping Centre in Phase-1 of Qasimabad Block-1, and Gul Center in Saddar. It takes around 13 to 20 minutes to reach these malls by road.
The malls are home to shops stocked with clothes, shoes, stationery items for children, and home accessories. Gul Centre is an old shopping area that sells eastern and western clothes, both readymade and unstitched, alongside shoes for men and women, cosmetics. and a few household electronics shops.
Moreover, Al Noor Shopping Centre in Bhittai Town Qasimabad, Bohri Bazar on Sadar Road, marking Doctors Colony, Hyderabad, and Resham Bazar in Resham Gali are at a drive of almost 13 to 21 minutes.
Out of all these places, Resham Gali is famous for eastern clothes, ajraks, and swathes of intricate handicrafts – but mostly for bangles.
People from different parts of Pakistan usually have one request to their relatives staying in Hyderabad, and that is to get bangles from the “choori bazar” (bangle market) of Resham Gali. These are no regular bangles, but bangle makers have the skill of writing a person’s name within the glass bangle, alongside others made with cloth and other glittering ornaments.
Moreover, several local sweet delicacies, fried items, tea, and other snacking items are also sold in different markets and stalls situated in Resham Bazar, also known as Resham Gali.
Additionally, a modern mall, Magnum Mall Hyderabad, is also in the process of development. The mall is situated near Hyderabad Gymkhana and Gul Centre and is going to feature local and international brands, a food court, a gymnasium, and a play area for children. Once entirely done, residents of Zafar Housing can easily access the mall in about 20 minutes by car.
Restaurants and Bakeries near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
Alongside handicrafts, traditional outfits, and bangles, Hyderabad is also famous for its delectable food. Future residents of this scheme won’t have to worry about eating out thanks to the restaurants situated nearby.
Among several options, popular restaurants near Zafar Housing Scheme situated on Hyderabad Bypass and National Highway 5, crossing through Hyderabad’s side include:
- Quetta Haji Abdul Rehman Hotel on the Karachi - Hyderabad Motorway: The restaurant is almost 700 metres away, and locals can easily walk up to this place in around 5 minutes from Zafar Housing Scheme.
- Pakistan Hotel on Hyderabad Bypass, crossing Kiran Khan Solangi: Situated at a distance of about 1.4 km, people can quickly drive up to Pakistan Hotel in 2 minutes or walk to it in 5 to 10 minutes.
- Peshawari Karahi Dubai Restaurant on Hyderabad Bypass, crossing Kiran Khan Solangi Hyderabad: located around 2 km away, the restaurant is easily reachable by road in 3 minutes.
- Taj Restaurant on National Highway 5, crossing Hala, Hyderabad: Placed at a stretch of 5.1 km, foodies can reach the restaurant in about 10 minutes by car.
- Breeze Fish Point: It takes around 9 to 10 minutes to reach this hotel placed at an almost 4.7 km distance.
- Hala Naka Hotel and New Salateen Hotel: This restaurant is also around 5 km away and can be reached by car in about 9-10 minutes.
Some more eating spots at a drive of 10 to 18 minutes include:
- Quetta Star Hotel Hala Naka in Hala Naka
- Tea leaf cafe & restaurant in Qasimabad on Wadhu Wah Road
- Al Falah Restaurant in Bhittai Town, Qasimabad
- Sindh Palari Restaurant near Wadhu Wah Gate, Qasimabad
- Al Fajr Foods Qasimabad on Wadhu Wah Road, Qasimabad
All the mentioned eating spots serve mouth-watering Pakistani cuisines. Hyderabad is already famous for seafood. Most of the mentioned restaurants serve different types of fish, along with other Pakistani dishes and fast food as well.
Furthermore, bakeries at a drive of 18 to 24 minutes include Dawood Bakery in Liaquat Colony, The Larkana Bakery in Square Town, near Qasimabad Phase-1, Black and Brown Bakers on Wadhu Wah Road, running by Qasimabad, The Bombay Bakery in Civil Lines, Saddar, and Burhani Bakery near Doctors Colony, Hyderabad.
Hyderabad is also famous for Rabri, a sweet delicacy that is among one of the must-takeaways for people who come for a vacation in this city. More so, people in Hyderabad often take rabri with them as a gift to their relatives or friends living in other cities of Pakistan.
Places offering Rabri near Zafar Housing Scheme include Hafiz Rabri House in Heerabad, Haji Hashmi Rabri Walay in Phase 1 – Qasimabad, Shah Latif Dairy in Latifabad Unit 7, and Bukhari Rabri in Phuleli Phulleli, Hyderabad.
It takes around 17 to 23 minutes to reach these shops by road.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, FITNESS AND BEAUTY
Sports Facilities and Fitness Centres near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
Large projects, including sports grounds, have been proposed in the areas surrounding Zafar Housing Scheme, encouraging a cohesive future for residents of the housing scheme.
However, for now, a beautiful cricket ground is situated in Isra Village Hyderabad at a drive of just 13 minutes. Isra Sports Ground is also located in Isra Village at a drive of nearly 11 minutes from Zafar Housing Scheme. Both these sports facilities near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad are well-developed, green, and maintained.
Other grounds situated at a drive of around 18 to 20 minutes include:
- Hesco Sports Ground in Rani Bagh Qasimabad
- Niaz Stadium on Niaz Stadium Road
- Wapda Sports Ground in Hussainabad
Furthermore, some fitness centres operational near the scheme include Body Factory Gym in Phase 2 – Momin Nagar, Naqash Villas Phase 2 Gym in Naqash Villas Qasimabad, The Fit & Furious Fitness Studio on Nasim Nagar Road, crossing Qasimabad Phase 1 (for ladies and kids only), Muscle Mania Gym in Doctors Colony, Hyderabad, and Omega Fitness Club in Heerabad.
It takes only 12 to 20 minutes to reach these places by road.
Most of these gyms are suitable for people who are fond of weight lifting and bodybuilding. People fond of cardio and who work out on any fitness level, be it a beginner, intermediate, or advanced level, can also utilise these gyms.
Parks near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
A beautiful park is going to be made here, encouraging residents to arrange picnics, outdoor activities, relax, spend some leisure time, and meditate in an open green environment. In the meantime, locals can visit the parks already present near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad, including:
- Hyderabad City Park in New Hyderabad City( distance: about 5.5 km away, drive: nearly 10 minutes)
- Rani Bagh in Qasimabad (distance: about 12.5 km away, drive: approximately 19 minutes). Rani Bagh is not just a green space, but the famous Rani Bagh Zoo is also situated in the park along with Rani Bagh Fun land, which features several rides for children.
- Askari Public Park in Qasimabad (distance: about 8.2 km, drive: almost 17 minutes)
- City Zoo in Wahdat Colony (distance: about 13.1 km, drive: nearly 20 minutes)
- Park View Qasimabad in Sindhi Muslim Housing Society Phase 1 Qasimabad (distance: about 12 km, drive: almost 21 minutes).
Salons and Spas near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad
Hyderabad is home to several beauty parlours. However, since this scheme is situated a little far from the central city near N5, it takes about 11 to 20 minutes to reach them.
A few salons and spas near Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad include Sanaz Beauty Salon in Main Qasimabad, Heaven Beauty Salon in Gulistan-e-Sajjad, The Cutting Edge Salon on Naseem Nagar Road near Qasimabad, Kasa Bella Hair Salon & Spa on Main Qasimabad Road, Areesha Beauty Parlour near Phuleli Bridge, Menz Impression on Thandi Sarak near DHA, Erum Beauty Parlour in Citizen Colony Qasimabad, Ayesha Beauty Parlour in Khalid Society, Qasimabad, New Roop Singhar Parlour in Qasimabad, MahRose Beauty Parlour in Saddar near Cantonment Hospital, and DIVA Beauty Salon in Doctors Colony, Hyderabad.
Future residents of Zafar Housing Scheme can get many beauty, relaxing, and hair treatment services in these salons and spas.
Any area gains strength and becomes more valuable when it is surrounded by developed areas and mega projects. Luckily, a great combination of up-and-coming profit-generating real estate projects and already established real estate ventures are situated near Zafar Housing Scheme.
Essential areas near the scheme include Bismillah Grand City, Qasimabad, Isra Village, Indus Officer Cooperative Housing Society, Marhaba City, Diplai Memon Cooperative Housing Society on Dr Saleh Memon Road, Karimabad Housing Society in Islamia Colony, and Gulshan-e-Sahar Housing Society in Qasimabad.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
The scheme is in the very initial stages of development. Few small plots and houses are available for purchase, but nothing is available for rent. Most of the amenities are situated in adjoining areas. Bus stops are also located at a drivable distance, making it imperative for people looking to live here to have a private mode of commute.
Moreover, no flats are up for sale or rent, so people willing to invest in apartments might want to go for another housing society or wait for further developments in the community.
Importance of Zafar Housing Scheme, Hyderabad from major locations nearby
- Bismillah Grand City is at a drive of just 5 minutes
- An upcoming housing society, Indus Officer Cooperative Housing Society, is at a drive of only 6 minutes
- It takes nearly 11 minutes to reach Isra Village by road
- It takes around 12 minutes to reach Gulshan-e-Sahar Housing Society by road
- You can drive to Diplai Memon Cooperative Housing Society in about 13 minutes
- Marhaba City is also at a drive of more or less 13 minutes
- Karimabad Housing Society is at a drive of almost 14 minutes
- Qasimabad is 17 minutes’ drive away