Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Arshad Khan
( 127 posts )

[17 Answers]
Hi,

I'm an overseas Pakistani and want to invest some money in real estate in Islamabad. My budget is up to Rs. 3.5Million. I need sincere advice that should I buy 10 marla in E-12 or 10 marla in Bahria Enclave or 1 Kanal in B-17. I want to see my investment results in 5 years. Can someone please guide me in making a better decision.

Thanks in advance.

2661 days ago In Where to Buy
    Arshad Khan
    (127 posts)
    Syed Ibrahim,

Can you please advise. Thanks
      2660 days ago 

Kamran
      (235 posts)
      For Investment B-17 is best option. In my opinion invest in small size plots. You can buy 2 plots of 7 marla in B-17 and 1 plot in Bahria Enclave in your budget.
        2660 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
        (1436 posts)
        Dear Arshad,

For investment purpose bulke I would say for safe investment go for Bahria Enclave or B-17 as Bahria is doing development in Enclave and multi already developed there 3 blocks and will develop other 2 with in 2 years. Location wise undoubtedly E-12 is better then b-17 and enclave but there is no surety of development there and rates will not appreciate up till development.

Kamran bhai option is much better buy a plot in Enclave and and one good plot in b-17 or 2 small plots in B-17.even if you have 35 lac cash you can buy 5 marla in enclave and kanal in b-17 undeveloped sectors. And if you want to buy a single plot then B-17 kanal is better.
          2660 days ago 

Bilal
          (10 posts)
          Just reading the comments and don't know why you guys are always comparing regular sector of CDA with societies. Many novice person don't know the difference so please don't misguide the people. It's easy to buy plot in these society but hard to live there because of their development and monthly charges.

Always prefer CDA regular sector and stay away from societies.
            2659 days ago 

Kamran
            (235 posts)
            Hazaron khawhiashain aisi...

If budget allows than no doubt CDA is still good option but not The Best. Personally I have many concerns on CDA and CDA sectors. In G and I sectors there is swear water shortage. Tankers charge 600-1000. There is also many other issues. CDA is also champ in corruption. No one give exact date of developments of stalled sectors.

The only reason in my view to prefer CDA sectors is resale value. Otherwise many societies like Bahria, DHA, MPCHS are better than CDA. If some one want to live peacefully there is better options available than CDA.
              2658 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
              (1436 posts)
              Dear Bilal,

Thanks for the feedback.

CDA sectors are always good resale wise and location wise but not facilities wise. Cheapest sectors are g 8 and 1 10 where you can get a 5 marla home around 65 lac and remember that home will be minimum 20 years old. So nothing to misguide anyone it depends on budget and also plot size. If I have 5 or 6 crore rupee i would definitely buy a home in F 6 or F 7 for my personal living and just due to there location.

Can you buy a kanal or even a 10 marla plot in any CDA developed sector in central Islamabad in 3 million budget?

So we are not comparing CDA sectors and pvt societies we are discussing solutions budget wise and location wise.
                2658 days ago 

OKha
                (156 posts)
                @Syead Ibrahim

Good points! :) I agree with you but tell me some thing how long do you think that the resale and location advantages of the main Islamabad G, F, E will reaming? As Islamabad is growing toward zone 5 and toward zone 2 I think forever because all the major universities NUST, Fast etc will always remain in H sectors and Bahria university in E sector PIMS, Shifa now Quaid Hospital, all major Govt offices will also not shift any where but near main Islamabad and even F-9 park, Margalla Hills, Lake View Park, Rose & Jasmin etc. what do you think? Is there any change of main CDA sectors value going down or not increasing like in the past ?
                  2658 days ago 

Arshad Khan
                  (127 posts)
                  Thanks guys for your nice feedback. Is there any chance of E-12 getting developed in the next 5 years.

How far will be B-17 from the intersection of Margalla Avenue and GT road. Will this intersection be after the Tarnol Junction (Peshawar side) or it will be before Tarnol Junction (Islamabad side).

Thanks.
                    2658 days ago 

Kamran
                    (235 posts)
                    Very Little chance but Allah knows better. B-17's current distance is about 35 km from Main blue area(F-6). After Margalla Avenue it will around 20-25 km. The intersection will be after ternol (Peshawar side).
                      2658 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                      (1436 posts)
                      Dear Khalid,

Prices of main sectors will not go down hopefully other then any exception.

But also it will not increase very rapidly majority of Islamabad main sectors are stable from lat 2 or 3 years you can check the rates. Like if a plot was on 50 lac 2 years ago and current price is 55 lac then its not a change of price. Central Islamabad will always be very precious due to its location and facilities if some one can afford then its best for living not for investment. Investment always give good returns in developing sectors not developed areas.
                        2658 days ago 

Post Answer (17 Answers)
                        1 2 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL