1 Crore Rs. House, Residential Plot Or Commercial Plot? Please Advise.

Please advise me what to buy in DHA 2? If I buy a commercial plot of 30x30, how much money is needed for its construction?

Is there going to be a time limit for construction to be done before that? Thank you guys

Hi Mohd,

This is the thread you should refer to. The guy who made the thread is a resident builder and knows all about construction. He will guide you.

Approximately one floor cost on 30 x 30 size plot is 11 lac now u can calculate it easily.

Thanks a lot dear Nafees and Syed Ibrahim.

@MOHD you have start building your property within one year of possession…Plus if you are going for a commercial plot always go for boulevard otherwise opt for excellent location residential…IEvery one discourages the boulevard back side in case of commercial property.

Thanks a lot Saadi dear

@Syed Ibrahim I have discussed the cost of 30x30 commercial construction cost with a few friends but no one agrees with your approx cost @ 11 lac a floor/storey.

They say just basement will cost around 50 lac. And a building of basement + 5 storeys will cost more than 2 crore. Confused. Please clarify. Or anybody else please share your exp. Thanx a lot all participants.

No sir they are to telling you correct figures…You hardly need a crore rupees to complete the building…Plus you have to just complete it till grey structure…Finishing is done by the tenant party according to its requirements…

@ Saadi OK thanks dear

There are different rates of construction plus quality of work you do. It can never be fixed. Meet 2/3 Builders who are professionals.

It depends upon the exact space used, the exact materials used and the quality of finish! as mentioned by other contributors best thing we can advise is to get in touch with a couple of highly reputable construction companies that can give you more of a realistic quote!