1 Million Budget--best Location For Investment In Islambad???

Dear ibrahim sab, pk,saadi, mbbs , sheikh abdul and all my brothers of this forum ..Salam...I need ur sincere advice... Which is the best place/ sector for 1 year investment in islamabad in a budget of 1 million.. ??

Response is still awaited, plz share your views… Regards.

Its a tough question doctor! So don't take my word for it or anyone else. Listen to multiple views and opinions, do site visit, see past trends and current comparative rates before making up your mind.

Having said that, I can provide a few guesses:-

Foechs:- Try to get a good deal on a small plot in FOECHS even if it is a relatively average location in an undeveloped block. When the general society prices go up (because possession on undeveloped blocks will be given next year inshaAllah), both good and average locations will rise. Your budget may not allow you to get a good location.

Cabinet:- If you can add some more lakhs, you may be able to get a small plot in this Zone 2 sector.

PECHS:- Same principle: try to get a small plot in your range.

University Town, AWT, WAPDA, Gulshan -e-Sehtat - explore these areas.

Sir actually you budget is restricting you very much... 1-5 marla plot at pechs...12 lac total price...Installment plan going on... 2-DHA valley. 3-Bahria phase 8 ext..1050000+some own price excluding development charges which can be high.. 4-AWT..dont know very much about this scheme..

Dear Brother cabinet and awt r not now in one million range. In ur investment range u have to wait for few years then ur investment will give u some return. Dha valley 7 marla plots in overseas block or ist ten blocks, zone v plots for long term investment

Sir thanks for ur kind response...please guide me further...if i increase my budget to 1.5 milliion then what is the best option in the order of pri from the following socities in terms of safe investment and good/ early return: 1. AWT 2. Cabinet division 3. Jinnah Garden foechs 4. PECHS 5. TOP CITY 6. PECHS 7. Bahria phase 8 8. DHA Valley 9. DHA Phase 2 ext

Kindly do reply for the benifit of masses..lot of regards May ALLAH bless u all.

Bahria phase 8 for short term.. DHA phase 2 ext for long term...

Saadi bhai thx…Ibrahim sab, Mbs, Pk , Ihsan sab PLZ SHARE UR VIEWS…any body else having experience , plz do share…lot of REGARDS.

Bahria phase 8 and cabinet are good options in above mentioned plus you can consider top city as location is same like mumtaz city but prices are almost half. If a person cana afford bahria or dha in zone 5 then its better then all other options in zone 5. In zone 2 will recommend u cabinet and top city bcz of locations awt location is currently not comparable with cabinet or top city location

The best in Zone 2 are: 1- Top city 10 marla in sector F. 2- Faisal Town files

Any special reason for exclusion of B-17 from the list? Thanks

Ihsan bhai..do u recommend B17 in 1.5 M,,IF YES ..then kindly guide ,, where i can get a good plot in that budget..more over on comparison basis , where B 17 stand in the list which i have mentioned above?? Regards.

Sir b-17 is a good option…A 30x60 plot would cost around 1.5 to 1.7 million dependind on location in sector E…

Doctor I think you might be restricting your options by having so many constraints on yourself….such as: 1. You have a limited budget of 1-1.5 million 2. You have a short timeframe of 1 year, in which you also want a decent return since its an investment 3. You want to invest in Islamabad only I think if you open up your choices, you might be able to strike some good deal. Let me share my own experience with you.

Three months ago in June, I had about a similar amount becoming available for short term investment. In Islamabad, where I already own some property, it was tough just to find a decent plot in my budget, what to talk of returns. AWT was a good option but the better blocks D & B were already out of my range and the remaining I thought were not good for short term.

So after some consultations, I purchased a 5 marla plot file in DHA phase 9, Lahore for 16 lacs. It was my first purchase outside Isb and I usually do not buy files, but I had done a lot of research. Today, only 3 months later, that file is selling for 21 lacs like a hot cake!

Now, maybe I just got lucky since prices have really spiked after Eid, but all I am saying is that even if you have a budget or time constraint, if you extend your research options, you might just be able to find a gem. Good Luck!

If you are going to make safe investment where you good return within a year, then you must consider the latest development of airport in islamabad. That is the part where you can invest for good return. Here you find just one Cooperative society closest to airport, that is pechs where installment plots are also available now at 12lac/5 marla with one year installment plan. But this investment is more promising in terms of future value. You can take detailed information at 03212837096. Thanks

15 Million Jinnah Garden Zone-5 3060 5 Marla Bahria 8 River Graden 2550 Koran Town Ext 3050 Soan Garden H Block 3050

1.0 Million 8 Marla DHA Valley

Zone-2 schemes Cabinet and Multi are out of range

Sir i am great ful to all of u for ur kind guidance.

B-17 is not up to his range. I suggest you to buy a 10 marla plot in Top City 1 or DHA valley Bluebell block in this range. Regards,

Why DHA valley is so cheap? Is it long long term investment?

Many thanks to all!`

I suggest Top City 10 marla. This will give a good return within a year.