2.5 million unable to decided where to invest

Hi

Where should i buy plot in 2.5m budget i acquire small size plot for residential purpose in 2.5 years time before that i have no exp of real state and never invested any money in property.

Budget can b increase a bit more to 2 lacs

Please do not recommend me any thing as dealer or investor

Which one is better bharia town 8 or bharia enclave 1 5 marla ?

Any other suggestion and recommendations totally stuck to decide i don't want to lose any of my money

I think phase 8 safari valley is a good option in this budget.

What about bahria enclave 1 5 Marla also in my budget and what which is better location wise and quality ?

Enclave-1 5 marla is non possession and no one is sure about the time it will be given possession....

Although in 2.5 years time frame it will surely be given possession but by then it will still be not liveable... Similarly, in those of blocks of BE-1, the 5 marla plots which in near possession will not be able to buy in 2.5 million...

So, i think phase 8 possession 5 marla plots are the better option. But u need to decide about the location of phase 8 based on your job or business location as it is far away from islamabad.

regards

Thanks please advise me where to buy good plot with possession in Bahria town 8 i am looking for good deal within my budjet

I think for that you will need to visit some dealers in bahria town...

Regards

@Saadi Is there any option available in 25 lac in safari?

Pls elaborate more.

Regards.

@ App cake..Yes sir options are available in ali block.

@Wahpk..You can contact me at 03455370978 for deals at phase 8..

Safari valley is good option i think ( its just my thoughts )

Bahria town phase 8 Safari valley is better option to invest

Dear Wahpk,

I am totally agree with SAADI sab.Bahria phase8 safari valley is one of best place for living and for investment.

Regards

@ Nadeem bhai please share the current prices in ph 8 safari valley.

Dear AppCake,

Safari valley one of best place for living.

Abu Bakar block best block of safari valley 7Marla 3.5 to 5Million depend on location.

Rafi block 2.5 to 3Million 5Marla.

Umer block 3 to 3.8Million 7Marla.

Usman block 2.7 to 3.7Million 7Marla.

Ali block 2.2 to 2.6 Million 5Marla and 3.1 to 4Million 7Marla.

Khalid block 3.2 to 3.7Million 7Marla.

Awais block 3.1 to 3.6Million 7Marla.

Regards

Nadeem bhai thanks you r spot on. Pls enlist blocks as per your priority.

Regards

@nadeem bro thanks for sharing price and also include priority wise it helps a lot to decide as well from your exp

Dear Wahpk,

In your budget 5Marla Ali block 2.2 to 2.7Million and second option Rafi block 5Marla 2.6 to 3Million.Both are in fully possession and developed.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Thanks all for giving useful anylasis.