2. F-15/1
3. E-12

For self Living:
1. G-13
2. DHAI II
3. G-14/4

city please?

Islamabad.

sorry mate, i can provide some guidance for lahore.

Carry on please, what r the options in lahore?

I would prefer Khayban e Amin. As far as my experience is concerned, it is a best society if you want to live in small houses like 5 Marla. It is a firsthand experience as I have two houses in it. Society has many parks, joy land (under construction), mosque and internationally reputed school. Security features are also plus point of this society. Normally you would not have such facilities in small schemes. So I believe it is the best society to live in.

As far as investment is concerned, I would also recommend the same society because it has installments option against developed plots.

After some further research and conversations with real people on ground and been in contracting, I would change my opinion.

DHAI 2 seems to be on top of the priority list for living and its extension would be the best for investment.

The biggest competitor of all times is of course Bahria but there seems to be an uncertainty about its future prospects and whether this one man show will continue for long term or not?

I think DHAI Phase 2 should hold some extra weight now. Had some discussions with very experienced realtors and they were expressing serious reservations on future prospects of Bahria.

I am confused... MBS you answering your own question or asking for advice?

Ali MEYAAR Builders

@ali dont be confused its just a discussion forum :slight_smile: ur opinion n advice is highly welcomed.