40*80 in jkhs g/15 or 50*90 in mvhs d17

I work at wholesale fruit market i 11/4 near metro cash and carry.My going to work place time is some time very early in the morning. I want to build my own home. Kindly sugest me to build 40*80 in g 15/f 15 or a 50*90 in d 17. Although i like bigger house but the d17 is a bit far and i worry about safety regarding my odd timing travel to work place.I also prefer infrastructue and neatness of d17 but when it comes to schooling,hospitals,markets,my daily travel distance,near to city aspects ,then g 15 is better. Iam totally confused to take a dicision kinly help me ragarding my work needs and bigger house in neat sector wish in mind and which one will be more economical. I will be thankful for your kind guidence.

Nadeem bhai...

G-15/F-15 is an appropriate choice for you because when Interior Society and JKCHS get joint access to Kashmir Highway (approval for one-way towards Islamabad is already there), you will have almost straight road drive to your work place early morning.

By the way you can also explore possession plots in Interior Society. At the moment there are almost no houses there but by the time you finish construction work, there may be some more houses starting.

Only one right turn from Kashmir Highway and you will be there. From here you can also use the IJP Road way as you will not be too far from either Pindi or Islamabad. This is a very strategic location compared to any other place.

Pk1 why not d 17?.plz comment .

Both have their pluses.

D-17 seems a bit far from Nadeem’s workplace. From JKCHS and Interior, the drive will be straight down Kashmir Highway when the access is constructed. Kashmir Highway is a major route.

Highly admired. I will be more thankful if u keep in mind the aspect of size diff of 8 marla

So d 17 it self not a bad society?

Jammu is the call.

I think g-15 40*80 plot is much expensive than 50*90 plot in D-17, so what is the comparison? If you can afford g-15 should be your 1st choice. But d-17 also can have a jump due to Sangjani interchange.

Mohammad rehman sab sanga I interchange Kai Kia updates hain?

@khurshid sahib last visited about three weeks ago, the work was in progress with speed. Dont know about the present situation.

Shukriya rehman sab.

Nadeem,

While purchasing property, specially for own living, then always keep 2 principles in mind.

1. Dil baRa rakhain

2. Location par compromise na karain.

Secondly, it is a matter of personal preference, but I did not find D17 very neat. In fact F15 is comparatively much better. Other bros can disagree with me.

Isloo bro I will slightly disagree here.

D-17 is not just neat. Very neat !!

G-15 has the edge of access.

Well said IS lo sab

@ nadeem. If you are interested in a bigger house and clean area, i think you should consider d-18 echs. All the plots are 60*90, and you can get one near the d-17 populated area in around 45 lacs. In d-17 50*90 plot you will find in almost 60-65 lacs, so d-18 you can find some plot in block a or block k which are very close to d-17. But d-18 is not populated except a few houses, but after completion of sangjani interchange, may be the construction may increase as well as prices may rise. But the location and scenery of d-18 is very nice.But up till now d-18 is not in Islamabad territory. Just a suggestion dear, you can listen to other members advise as well and do your own research and decide. Best of luck.

Thanks to all brothers.kindly tell for how much can i get a level plot of 50*90 in jkhs g15 or f15 possession area? Most of the experts votes for g 15 as per my conclusion.how much extra covering area can i get in case of 50*90 as compare to 40*80.

D 17 is already far from gt road and d 18 comes after d 17. Its also non populated at the time

Being. One has to come D 17 for daily needs.

@nadeem. Covered area for 40*80 and 50*90 plots is almost the same. The only difference will be some open area(lawn) and windows in the side gallery.