4th file gulberg residencia investment

I want to know about the most recent 4 years installment options in gulberg residencia. For 10 marla total price is 30 lacs and for 1 kanal the total price is 50 lacs. I eant the experts to put light on its pros and cons and its future in coming 2 to 3 years. Is it worth taking file or it should be avoided?

Longest shots and a decades game! They are into acquiring more and more land with less focus on development. Still no forseeable delivery of Possession even for those who were ballotted like ages ago!

Appreciation is more on possession plots (generally speaking) where increased construction appreciates price better than in the Air files.

*Personal view, subject to factual corrections!

Thanks Imtiaz brother. You are right as always :slight_smile:

ABI TAK TO 2005 WALAY PLOTS DELIVER NI HOWAY JO MAP PY HAIN…3RD FILE TAK IS IN AIR…4TH WALI KI BAARI KAB AYE GI?ONE CAN GUESS

AGAR 5 SAAL MAIN B DELIVERY POSSIBLE HOTI TO 10 MARLA KA RATE 30 LAC KABI NA HOTA LOCATION K HISAAAB SY N REPUTATAION K HISAAB SY

True

I have a diffrent opinion in this regard. If we go 2 yo three years back, only A block had posession in GR. Where as few months i went there and most of the blocks have posession now. The delay is due to 2 reasons, first some litigations in the area that are getting resolved with the passage of time. Second one is they have to follow 55:44 rule accirding to which 55% of the acquired area can be used for residential purpose. 44% will have roads, green belts, commercials, schools or hospitals etc.

they have acquired new land and i hope they will develop it sooner. Bcox Four blocks are expected to get launch sooner those may be W X Y &Z.

Hamayun sb, thanks for your insights!

I an big fan of developed part of Residencia but that developed part is too small. For now, they cant even connect nearby blocks with adjacent blocks like J, N, L. Regarding the possession blocks, even the blocks like V have partial possession only.

-- Their main issue, more and more land acquisition, whereas prime parts of sold land already in litigation.

-- Their green belt thing is also out of window with mushrooming commercial in Greens. Also all, except some backend Farm Houses are in direct sight of terraces or those high rise that are all around those farms. Talk about Privacy after buying a 4 Kanal for like 5 crore stuff.

For now, to avoid disappointments, consider those P, AA etc. Files as not different or in some cases worst than Phase 8 extension! In last 2 - 3 years whatever appreciated in Gulberg is only possession stuff, rest appreciations if any are not worth!

Can someone share current prices of 3rd launch files?

In case of low budget which near to possession area can be explored?

Does anyone know where and how to apply for the above mentioned new release in GR