50 lac to buy 5 marla house in Islamabad?

I have 50 lac can I buy 5 marla house in reasonable sector of Islamabad? apart from I 10 I 11 side of Islamabad? It doesn’t matter if it is single storey building but it shouldn’t be in demolishable condition. What about D 12 can I buy 5 marla house there? I’m interested in D 12 because it is adjacent to E11.

Dear Brother Khan,

According to my knowledge minimum price of a 5 marla home in Islamabad is around 60 lac in i 10 or may be in G-8 you will get around 65 and in D-12 you can buy a plot in that range not home.

@Engr Khan

It seems as if you had done your homework already as you know the prices of the sectors that you mentioned except for that your budget falls too short of your wishes when it comes to D-12.

D-12 has recently seen a jump in prices since the Margalla Avenue has been announced. Best options would be G-7, G-8 & I-10.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

Thanks to Ali and Syed.

Now I am thinking buy a flat either in Askari apartments for rental purpose or may buy PHA D type g10 flats because their prices are down these days what do u think? Please reply fast as I'll buy within 2-3 days

@Engr Khan,

If its flats you are interested in and looking for higher rentals, then you better focus on F-11 appartments or silver oaks F-10.

Ali MEYAAR Builders

You are too late some days ago there was an opportunity of double storey beautiful house fully ready in H-13 in this price range but sold now but if other opportunity comes to me I will tell you if you want.

Thanks I have 8 marla non possession plot in Bahria Town I am currently paying its dues in installments. Its total price is 20 lac which I’m paying directly to Bahria. If I want to sell this plot file. Can I get profit? Or what would be its worth? Can you people suggest me anything about this plot?

Dear Brother Khan,

Please mention your phase of Bahria Town then it will be easy to calculate if you can get profit or not.

You are in same situation as me. Having only 5 m I’ve been looking for a house in Islamabad area for 2 years n now its impossible. Bahria was an option bu now I looks is future may be uncertain. I’m now considering Naval Anchorage which is opposite Bahria and its link with Islamabad is good. Society belongs to Pakistan Navy and some companies are selling 5 marla beautiful houses for Rs 5 to 6 mil. I have not seen better price and quality in 3 yrs search.

@Engr Khan

Why not 25x40 double story house in i-10 ?

AoA,

Brother you can buy 2540 House in I-10/1. in the range of 50. 2nd option is single story house in D-17 Margalla Housing Scheme size 3070. Plot in D-18 3075 range of 5 to 7 Lacs and construct home. 2540 single story around 52 to 55 lac in G-13.

For more detail contact: Naveed Zafar Al-Zafar Associates +92 312 991 991 0