50 lakhs allocation in Islamabad

Dear all and especially pk1, syed ibrahim and ihsan

As per my earlier posts, i have decided to visit and invest roughly 5 million in islamabad. I live abroad, and even though people have been mentioning how zone 2 is better than dha (it must be), I am wary of going into any areas except dha and bahria, even assuming the returns are better - because, having lived in karachi - I know how fickle title to land can be outside these areas in Karachi.

I am not saying your land will be taken away as there are great areas outside dha in Karachi - only that the risk is zero in dha whereas here it may be slightly higher in other areas as the registry is in government departments. Thus, as someone who doesn't live in the country, i don't want to be constantly worried about someone taking 20 sq. Feet of my land away while i am not looking etc etc.

Is this a problem in zone 2 and non-dha areas at all or is it 100% safe? Maybe my assumption is wrong and in Islamabad title is safe everywhere...

Right now i was planning to invest according to the following list (unless i know zone 2 is safe) - and mind you, my horizon is for 5-10 years:

2 five 5 marlas dha valley 1 one kanal in dha phase 2 extension 1 5 marla in bahria phase 8 extension

I would appreciate counter-suggestions

Dear dawood,

Your choices are good for 3-5 year range investment. But if you are going for an assortment of small investments, then you must include at least 1 or 2 zone 2 investments also.

In my view, nothing is 100 percent safe and dha and bahria are certainly trustworthy parties. But similarly multi professional cooperative housing society is also a very respectable name. Investments in multi are also almost completely safe from security of title point of view. Plus, you can expect a development standard that is comparable to dha.

You should include b-17 in your plans.

Thanks, what is the minimum value "safest" investment i can get in zone 2?

I am also trying to avoid spiked properties.

B-17 spiked in the early part of 2012. For the last 12 months it is more or less stable.Very little increase. This means it is now ready for another jump within the next 3-6 months.

You should consider block c and e. The prices are in a big range in b-17 depending on block, size of plot and stage of development.

Dear brother Your investment choice is good but i will recommend u that buy single plot in dha valley and shift reaming amount to b 17 e block inshallah u will get a very good result in next 3 years

Dear dawood:

I would also say that your choices are not bad while considering their potential. But, i would also say that don't go for two plots in dha valley, one would be good enough.

Investment in properties of islamabad are generally safe unless you invest in some unknown private scheme. Investment in cda sectors and mpchs is safe.

Investment in b-17 is a very good option while looking at their past record and level of development.

Thanks

Dear ibrahim

What is the price of 10 marla at b-17 block e? How far is it from let say zero point? Between you should seriously consider opening property advising company as you have built good reputation.

Regards Aamir

• bedrooms :1 • bathrooms:1 • square meters:792 • furnished :no • broker fee: yes Dear client, We are offering booking in Defence executive apartments, (dream come true for executive living in islamabad) 80% structural work already been completed. After completion booking is offered for everyone. Apartment size: 792 sqft Possession in 02 years. Payment in 03 years. Total payment 37,00000 in 36 installments plan Allotment of units by dha islamabad. A project of al ghurair giga pakistan in partnership with dha islamabad. Project features: Sports complex is exclusively designed adjacent to the project. It would have the following components: • tennis court • basket ball court • badminton court • restaurant • table tennis • jogging track • wedding lawn • gymnasium • snooker club • swimming pool • card room • chess room • lobby • sauna and jacuzzi • prayer hall • tv lounge • library • dha islamabad allotment Model apartment is ready for visit For booking and details please call Best regards Hasan mustafa 03425552824 03350016107 051-57019167 Masha allah estate & asset management Introduction of corporate estate Masha allah estate & asset management is a real estate company working in pakistan since last 10 years, having experience of commercial/residential sale/purchase, rent, lease and providing financial services to the buyers. Investment opportunities come and go, and these days, it is even harder to predict the financial success of many investments. Real estate, however, continues to outlast any long-term investment. Our aim is to provide excellent services to our clients, Office address: corporate estate & asset management 1st floor, nadir plaza,opp dha 2 ,gate 2,,al ghurair giga,dha phase 2 G.T road islamabad Note: We have also discount packages for 1st 50 costumers

When will e block of b-17 be completed? What about d block? Which is better?

Or should i invest in awt or cabinet. Or telegarden or multi?

Where is the best potential?

Dear aamir I am already running a company but u can say that is my confidential project pk1 knows about it. Actually this forum is made for general people and dealers to discuss there issues , to share there info and experience with everyone not to sale and purchase our personal choices. Right now b 17 gate is almost 27 km away from zero point via kashmir highway, and then e block traveling is 6 km from main gate of b 17 as u have to cross b c and d block. However after margalla avenue b 17 gate will be almost 9 km away from sector d 12 islamabad. 10 marla plot price should be around 18 to 19 lac. Dear baloch According to gm mpchs they will start giving possessions in e block in june 2014 d block possession will be late due to some land issues. Multi and cabinet both are good options as both sectors hv direct access from gt road