5 kanal farmhouse in gulberg or multi orchard??

Aoa,
I need suggestion regarding buying a farmhouse. What you guys suggest which one is better and suitable place to have a farmhouse ? I have visited naval farms but i don't like the approach as it's very narrow took a lot of time because of traffic congestion in barakahu....Bannigala not for me as well.. Chak shehzad is out of range....

So only options i have left with are multi orchards and gulberg greens....

Both have their own pro's and con's like proximity, with in islamabad and suburbs of islamabad...

To be honest i am quite confused about it so any honest suggestions are welcome

If someone has any other society in mind suitable for farmhouse with a better development standard please they can mention as well…

I think multi is affordable and gulberg is expensive but there seems to be problems in multi i guess possession or development due to which prices are lower. For long term investment i think multi maybe good.

By the way are you planning to use farmhouse to grow Marlboro?

Thanks Arshad...

Yes I am planning it for farming purpose...the block I am considering is block C...as there is possession there but someone told there is some area with filling as well so I might need to do soil test to check that issue as well.

do you have any other place apart from these I have mentioned in this nearby area..but condition is it must be under some reputable society I will definitely avoid patwari system..

Gulberg Greens is much better and in Islamabad.

Multi farm houses are almost in Taxila ....

@sheikh that is actually my main concern to be in Islamabad or to be in Islamabad suburbs....

but the problem is to stay in Islamabad it comes with a huge price also but no doubt gulberg green is located on a very prime location and also if I consider expressway expansion that will be another plus for gulberg which will increase prices there....

So what if I buy one in gulberg now and wait till I get a good profit there and then after extracting my profit by selling it, buy one in multi orchard as to be honest I don't think that prices will go upward in multi orchard even in next 2 years..

any suggestions

Dear Marlboro, you could try JKCHS agro farms just next to Gulberg, it is just my personal opinion. I visited JKCHS just today, approach is OK, road compaction is ongoing, possession is about to be given as per society and price wise as compared to Gulberg, it could be very affordable. Although JK society has disappointed quiet a lot for their pace of development, but still possession plots on almost half or even less than half of Gulberg’s price, can be considered. They don’t have CDA NOC but I guess this doesn’t matter much nowdays. And if you are willing to travel all the way to taxilla then might as well consider Chakri road. Price on chakri road could range from anywhere between 3-5 lac per kanal or even more. Another option could be farms located on Kahuta road, I have heard those farms are also very much developed.

@YC thanks for your suggestion bro but I am only considering place with possession as it is very important for me to physically inspect he location first which I want to build me farm house....if it's a small plot then it's different but for a farm house I will not consider any place without possession...

what about chakri road area you mentioned? what Is the name of society and what is possession status there????

What is the underground water condition in gulberg? does anyone have any idea? how deep you have to go ? is there any tube well installed there as well like they have in multi orchard and also what you guys think will be populated quickly , multi orchard or gulberg green???

Marlboro,

You have good strategy to invest in gulberg and buy in multi later on. There wont be any price hike in multi unless some miracle happens.

@sheikh…yes brother that’s what I am thinking now… What do you expect how much expected price hike will gulberg enjoy in this sluggish market?

I don’t know why my posts are still pending…

Land on chakri road is not of any society, its desi system, patwari khasra and intikal type of transfer. Chakri is the first interchange going from isb to Lahore, about 25 Km from mototrway interchange I think, land there is good to fulfill ones's hobby of farming livestock etc,It is a beautiful place free from urban noise but travelling everyday is not possible. You didn't mention your budget, if you want a farm just next to your home and want possession right away(assuming you live in Isloo)then probably you will have to chose from naval, tarlai, Gulberg or Multi,

Maybe some more informed members can tell about more options

Pls thoroughly survey and do share whatever you chose

Following

Land on main murree expressway after crossing satra meel tool plaza, it is very accessible ie direct approach from motorway and about 18 km drive from abpara market,facing Bahria golf city and view of bahria golf grounds . . No society patwari system.land is in range of 8 to 10 lack per kinal

Following

Sir what you thought about the type of farming you are interested in. What about underground water availability? which place is good for farming purpose depends upon what you intend to grow.if you can afford to buy in gulberg greens yes it is also a good investment esp. In terms of location and access.

Dear Marlboro,

Your posts look a bit confusing... You are looking for place with possession... Then you talk about investment/ selling?

Location wise Gulberg is better than Orchard... But price wise no comparison....

If the distance is not a problem for you, then Orchard is very good option based on its current price.

Regards

The price in multi is low (by the way how low is it? Can anyone share the price range of a 5 kanal possession plot in block C currently) but why is it low, what are the negatives? Why will it not increase even in 2 years?

@musafir....In Gulberg green price Approx. 25 million and in multi orchard its starting from 70 lac onward depending on location.

@mr khan.... Sir that was just an idea its nothing which I have yet decided to do...I am seeking suggestions here before I take my final decision......