6.5 million investment

I have a budget of 6.5 million and want to invest in islamabad for almost 3-5 year maximum return. I am open to any kind of property residential, commercial, any size of plots but not much risky. I am considering below options but confused. Pleaes advice.

1. Dha 3, 5 marla plots

2. Dha phase 2 extension, kanal files

3. Gulberg

4. Zone 2 (which society has potential to grow based on kashmir highway, metro, ring road and cpec touching hakla)?

5. B-17

6. Outside Islamabad (Bahria Karachi, DHA any city or Gawader?)

Or any cda sector.

If you have any other society in mind you are welcome to share.

You can add Mumtaz City in your list...

It has good potential in Zone-2 adjacent to Kashmir Highway having its own interchange...

Regards

Dear Nasir,

In your options

No-1 and No-5 are good options.You can add two more options Dha phase-5,CDA sectors I-14 and E-16/17.

Regards

Nasir,

Faisal Town is much better option than Mumtaz City. Construction activity already going on. Soon it will be heavily populated with houses.

Also it has motorway exit. Top-city and mumtaz city has no possession even after decades and they will not be given access from motorway interchange.

Yes i agree Faisal and Shalimar town also good options.

Regards

8 houses and 1 com plaza already developed in Mumtaz City. 2 farmhouses also under development.

MC wil hv toll free access to islamabad, while FT has paid access to islamabad.

One of the best option for investment in current market.

It wil be one of the best place to live in coming few years after opening of airport and metro.

Mumtaz city has its own interchange on Kashmir Highway.

Regards

Try to invest in Highland resort , its 7 km from MONAL.. Its 1 bed hotel apartment is 4.4 million its in 3 year of installment which you can rent them back . After having possession you will be getting 8% guarantee return annually in the form of rent.

This project is offically being sold by zameen.com so you dont need to worry about the risk factors

Contact Me for further details

Hamza Riaz

Manager Project Sale

Hamza.riaz@zameen.com

Isn’t highland resort a vacation property?

@jdm

yes it is but can be used for personal to