7 marla in bahria phase 8 rawalpindi abu bakar block

Dear friends,

I am overseas pakistani and planning to purchase 7 marla house in safari valley abu bakar block my budget is around 12 million and as per ads on zameen i think i can get good double unit house kindly help me out and advise on the below questions

1. Since i am planning to move back to pakistan after 3 years, is it easy to rent it out ?I mean i have no family member there so through property dealers by paying monthly fee to them,,are there any issue with that ?

2. What will be the monthly rental vlaue ?

3. How to check the build quality like load bearing structure or piler beam structure.

4. Is it safe to rent ground floor and keep 1st floor empty.

5.Any other suggestions as this is my life time earning

Jazak allah

I think rental value could be between 40 to 45 k and its very difficult to find trust able property agents to maintain your property if you don’t have any relative to check ,most of the built houses are built by different companies and looks good but pillar or load bearing structure not sure

1&2. Easy to rent out already rent outed 2 houses without gas arount 30-32 k with gas 38k onwards.

1. Difficult to check the beams and quality of bricks ,sand , sarya. Thats why i recommend you to build ur own house.

2. There are 2 unit house available and its safe to rent one potion.

3. As said earlier build your own house according to your own need and safety.

Kind regards,

Anees Abbasi

Anees bahi

Thanks a lot for your kind advise

please also guide what could be the cost of 7 marla house if I build myself A class construction and how much time it will take I have currently 2 month leave pending with my company so I can work day or night for 2 moths on turn key basics.... I believe plot I can get around 4 million , my preference would be boulevard corner

Jazak Allah for your help

Dear AliAbbasi,

Abu bakar is one of best block of Safari Valley for living.Rent value is 35 to 45k depend on location.

Used and new house 10 to 13 million depend on location.Old house with gas and new houses are without gas.No any issue in Abu bakar block less filling and almost houses are on rent.Hospital,school,parks,mosque and markets are walking distance.Nobody can give you construction guarantee.Better to purchase plot and construct yourself.

Be careful to builders because there is many fraudiyaa who always try to trap people.If you contract to any builder then contract without material.

Regards

Thanks a lot Nadeem Bahi

Actually I am planning this for my personal living so little hesitant to purchase new house as afraid of construction quality ..at the same time I have not enough time to build myself

still confused but 60% I have convinced my self to purchase plot and build later.

Lets see God help us ..you know those typical issues we all are facing as overseas Pakistanis

Jazak Allah

My friends has constructed his 1 kanal house in phase 8 sector A. He is very pleased with his contractor. His contract was without material and his relative once in while check up on him. He has built many projects in Bahria do your due diligence see his work and make a decision. I'll definitely use him when i'll build my house. Insha'Allah. I asked him same question how long will it take to build the house. He reply "12 months, many factors are involved e.g. Brick has dry before the plaster otherwise you will see some issues those sort things"

his name is Naseer and you can reach him at 03138831252 or 03005170136

Dear Ali,

Yes it is not possible to build in 2 months time. In first step just buy the plot and aplly for the possession and map. If you can finalize this now than you can proceed furthur in next step. It took me 9 months to build the house.

As i was myself overseas pakistani and i know how difficult is to earn money.Yes as Nadeem said that be careful and choose the right person and company but there are good companies as well. But what you need to do is dont blindly trust anyone just see there work practically before signing or doing anything and IA you will build the house according to your needs.

By the way u r abbasi which area you are from?

Regards,

Anees Abbasi

Anees bahi

Thanks for your kind guidance

I am from Murree

regards

Anees bahi since you have completed your house, kindly advise what will be the rough construction cost of 7 marla double unit house A class construction, I think plot I can get around 4 million .

and if you could recommend any building contractor in phase 8

many thanks

Ali,

It was not my house i build 2 houses there. Ok it depend upon what you call the A class construction it would be better that you should go there and check the quality of construction yourself and than you can ask me the cost of construction(otherwise you will not have any idea). Normal good construction cost 2200 sqft onwards depending upon the finishing material. So in simple words covered area of 7 marla house is around 3100sqft so you will end up with spending (3200*2200)6800000. This is rough and safe estimate.

For contractor as i said earlier better to check there work and decide. Dont go for recomendation even if it is me or anyother person.

i will recommend that you can come over BT as i will be available in the end of the month (i am out of country) and show you some construction and than you can take decision. Right now just concentrate on to buy the plot put full energy. Try to buy the good location plot according to your need as per my experience it will take you time to select the good plot.After selecting just let me know i will confirm the plot from my structural engineer what is the general condition of the area ( he knows these details as he is doing soil testing around abu bakr block).

First Step is difficult than its easy to build the house dont worry at zameen forum we are here to guide you at each step.

Kind Regards,

Anees Abbasi

Thanks you very much Anees bahi

actually I'll not be available in Pakistan by end of this month I am planning to come over in April 2017

and In sha Allah surely will come to see you and will take your advise and guidance

many thanks Sir

Good luck Ali Abbasi. I am also sailing in the same boat to decide a location in Bahria for the house construction but having same time constraints–overseas with just one month leaves !!

Good best of luck the two abbasis , take small steps and you will reach ur ultimate goal.

Get the plot first ...... Map and possession and may be start the house construction next year. Slowly but surely you will reach the goal.

Kind Regards,

Anees Abbasi

Thanks Abbasi saheb. This thread is our only haha :slight_smile:

Ha ha ha yes it looks like all abbasi fare ..... :) . Ok any help or guidance i am here and you guys can contact me at my account aneesabbasi7@gmail.com.

cheers ,

Anees Abbasi

Asalam o alikum,

I am a Property Adviser and also running a construction company in Islamabad DHA. We have constructed many houses here, few of them were belong to overseas Pakistanis. They want to rent them out but issue was same that no one here to look after and collect the rent, its not the problem that there is no honest person problem is that mostly honest person are noble and they don't want to indulge in any dispute, because it any situation you will blame him. Some of my friends ask me to do so,I agreed on that simple condition that you will rent it out I only collect and deposit the rent in account, believe me its also a huge headache, so please stop to blaming Pakistan that there is no Honest person in country, infect They have no spare time for you. Thanks.

RoyalStone1992@gmail.com

I am also in the same boat guys like Ali abbasi and abbasi.

Now I am also taking part in this discussion as this looks "Abbasi family forum"  now

I am planning to visit Pakistan by mid 2017 for the same purpose to find good plot in phase 8

Abbasi brothers lets keep in touch on whatsapp this is interesting and not only we could help each other for plot purchase but during house construction process also....

Anees sb thanks a lot for kind help in this regards.

You guys could reach me at xs2abbasi@gmail.com or 00971 52 9036274 same number for whatsapp.

kind regards

Sajid,

Your post make me smile ..... I never expected that its going to be in this way .... Thanks for the appreciation IA Good and honest advice is also Sadaq e Jariah.... Thats a good idea sajid .... Since i live in DHA 1 close to bahria phase 8 you guys are always welcome to come and we can share our thaughts there..... Sajid i am inviting you on whatsapp......And it would be intersting to know that which village each one of you from....

Royal Stone.... Agree with you on this i am also pakistani and Alhumdulillah honesty is what i have acquire so far.but unfortunately we have to admitt that more people here are trying to get one time gain instead of long term honest relationship.But now its time that we should start praising positive aspects of Pakistan

Cheers ,

Anees Abbasi

Mob Phone:+92322-8529199

whatsapp:+77714898221

I was googling today phase 8 and location of Rafi block also looks nice as its near to defense villas etc. Also in the Rafi block plot size is 8 Marla 30X60 prices are slightly less than abu bakar block..

Anis bahi since you are our eyes for now so please advise on this as well.