Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
AliAbbasi
( 10 posts )

[27 Answers]
Dear friends,

I am overseas pakistani and planning to purchase 7 marla house in safari valley abu bakar block my budget is around 12 million and as per ads on zameen i think i can get good double unit house kindly help me out and advise on the below questions

1. Since i am planning to move back to pakistan after 3 years, is it easy to rent it out ?I mean i have no family member there so through property dealers by paying monthly fee to them,,are there any issue with that ?

2. What will be the monthly rental vlaue ?

3. How to check the build quality like load bearing structure or piler beam structure.

4. Is it safe to rent ground floor and keep 1st floor empty.

5.Any other suggestions as this is my life time earning

Jazak allah

1017 days ago In Where to Buy
    A M Abbasi
    (251 posts)
    Best Answer
    1&2. Easy to rent out already rent outed 2 houses without gas arount 30-32 k with gas 38k onwards.

3. Difficult to check the beams and quality of bricks ,sand , sarya. Thats why i recommend you to build ur own house.

4. There are 2 unit house available and its safe to rent one potion.

5. As said earlier build your own house according to your own need and safety.

Kind regards,

Anees Abbasi

1017 days ago 

Asad
      (1 post)
      I think rental value could be between 40 to 45 k and its very difficult to find trust able property agents to maintain your property if you don't have any relative to check ,most of the built houses are built by different companies and looks good but pillar or load bearing structure not sure
        1017 days ago 

AliAbbasi
        (10 posts)
        Anees bahi

Thanks a lot for your kind advise

please also guide what could be the cost of 7 marla house if I build myself A class construction and how much time it will take I have currently 2 month leave pending with my company so I can work day or night for 2 moths on turn key basics.... I believe plot I can get around 4 million , my preference would be boulevard corner

Jazak Allah for your help
          1017 days ago 

Nadeem Ahmed
          (4328 posts)
          Dear AliAbbasi,

Abu bakar is one of best block of Safari Valley for living.Rent value is 35 to 45k depend on location.

Used and new house 10 to 13 million depend on location.Old house with gas and new houses are without gas.No any issue in Abu bakar block less filling and almost houses are on rent.Hospital,school,parks,mosque and markets are walking distance.Nobody can give you construction guarantee.Better to purchase plot and construct yourself.

Be careful to builders because there is many fraudiyaa who always try to trap people.If you contract to any builder then contract without material.

Regards
            1016 days ago 

AliAbbasi
            (10 posts)
            Thanks a lot Nadeem Bahi

Actually I am planning this for my personal living so little hesitant to purchase new house as afraid of construction quality ..at the same time I have not enough time to build myself

still confused but 60% I have convinced my self to purchase plot and build later.

Lets see God help us ..you know those typical issues we all are facing as overseas Pakistanis

Jazak Allah
              1016 days ago 

A M Abbasi
              (251 posts)
              Dear Ali,

Yes it is not possible to build in 2 months time. In first step just buy the plot and aplly for the possession and map. If you can finalize this now than you can proceed furthur in next step. It took me 9 months to build the house.

As i was myself overseas pakistani and i know how difficult is to earn money.Yes as Nadeem said that be careful and choose the right person and company but there are good companies as well. But what you need to do is dont blindly trust anyone just see there work practically before signing or doing anything and IA you will build the house according to your needs.

By the way u r abbasi which area you are from?

Regards,

Anees Abbasi
                1016 days ago 

AliAbbasi
                (10 posts)
                Anees bahi

Thanks for your kind guidance

I am from Murree

regards
                  1016 days ago 

AliAbbasi
                  (10 posts)
                  Anees bahi since you have completed your house, kindly advise what will be the rough construction cost of 7 marla double unit house A class construction, I think plot I can get around 4 million .

and if you could recommend any building contractor in phase 8

many thanks
                    1016 days ago 

A M Abbasi
                    (251 posts)
                    Ali,

It was not my house i build 2 houses there. Ok it depend upon what you call the A class construction it would be better that you should go there and check the quality of construction yourself and than you can ask me the cost of construction(otherwise you will not have any idea). Normal good construction cost 2200 sqft onwards depending upon the finishing material. So in simple words covered area of 7 marla house is around 3100sqft so you will end up with spending (3200*2200)6800000. This is rough and safe estimate.

For contractor as i said earlier better to check there work and decide. Dont go for recomendation even if it is me or anyother person.

i will recommend that you can come over BT as i will be available in the end of the month (i am out of country) and show you some construction and than you can take decision. Right now just concentrate on to buy the plot put full energy. Try to buy the good location plot according to your need as per my experience it will take you time to select the good plot.After selecting just let me know i will confirm the plot from my structural engineer what is the general condition of the area ( he knows these details as he is doing soil testing around abu bakr block).

First Step is difficult than its easy to build the house dont worry at zameen forum we are here to guide you at each step.

Kind Regards,

Anees Abbasi
                      1016 days ago 

AliAbbasi
                      (10 posts)
                      Thanks you very much Anees bahi

actually I'll not be available in Pakistan by end of this month I am planning to come over in April 2017

and In sha Allah surely will come to see you and will take your advise and guidance

many thanks Sir
                        1016 days ago 

Post Answer (27 Answers)
                        1 2 3 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL