\" takht ya takhta investment \" best options for high risk high gains

Dear gurus,

I have around 3 - 4 million which i want to invest for around 3 - 4 years time in a high risk / high gains areas, preferably in cda sectors.

Plot's location and future prospects are more important for me, than current development progress.

Regards

Knock Knock !!! to All Gurus, Experts and Investment Enthusiasts :slight_smile:

DHA-5, P Block or other good locations in DHA-5.

DHA-4 front blocks.

BT phase 1-6 in Paradise commercial, if it is available on sale

DHA-3 GC small plots, preferably several of 5 Marla.

G-16 commercial but wait would be min. 5 years for good jump.

BT phase-8 residential in good place where dev is done.

For "Takht ya Takhta" TC

For less risk, MC, GC etc.

Respected gurus

what are the current rates in DHA 5

what is the potential foor naval anchorage

is there any any platform from where to get latest reliable rates for pindi islamabad societies like for lahore LRE is doing a good job.

Mohammad sb Dha 5 is better as compared to anchorage.FOR dha 5 rates vary from 95 to 150 lacs depending upon block location and possession status.

@ Abdul Qayyum Saab, Thanks for the detailed response.

As I said I am willing to wait and development status is not a concern. I may be wrong but anything that is being developed is out of Juice.

I loved the G 16 Commercial, but for 6 Marla price is above 1 Cror. Can you suggest few more of similar options in range of 0.5 Cror. I can wait for 5+ years.

I am naive to investment, I dont know, How do the current owner get these commercial plots? Is it by auction from CDA and balloting ? Is CDA going to launch new sectors where I can buy commercial plots, hopefully cheaper.

I am also on the same boat having 6 million + in pocket eager to invest in Islamabad Real Estate. As an oversea Pakistani do not have much information to decide my move however on the bases of my little research and help on this forum i have decided to put my hard earn money into following options by adding some money to it.

1. Capital Smart City Islamabad

2. PECHS K Block

3. C-16

Need help from experts on this forum to guide for better returns and to be seated on Takht instead on Takhta.

Shah G ur options dont seem lucrative to me.All are not so credible and long term investments.

Dear @ Falcon would you please suggest me where and how to divide this amount for better returns?

I am ready to wait for 3-5 years if returns are promising.

@ Shah G saab, I am an expatriate too. I too have come across Capital City and there is another society called Capital Green City I guess with almost half the price of capital city.

Experts, can you throw some light on Capital Smart City and Capital Green City ?

Again, not an expert, isnt capital Smart city over priced ? Is Capital Green Developer reliable?

If Capitol Green is offering much cheaper plots to its adjacent Capitol Smart City, will that be compensated by development standards and quality ?

Dear Shah G,

App ka options to Takhta dar walha hain.

Regards

@ Nadeem Saab, Please advise for Capital Green and Capitol Smart ?

Also B17 5 Marla for 21.5 Lakh, go or no go ???

All following options are "takht ya thakta" :-)

F-16/4, 30x60

its in our range

Similarly I-12 and G-14/2 or G-14/3 (if you find something in your budget)

What about ICHS?

Dear Nadeem Ahmed,

Your comments are very helpful for peoples like me who are new to the market. I am planning to invest 6 million in next 2 months purely for investment. Would you please guide me to the best possible options in my budget?

Thanks for your cooperation.

Dear Oceanic,
I am sorry i don't have any information about Capitol Green but Capitol smart is look like good future project but before enter in this city must homework.
https://www.smartcitypk.com/#intro
Regards

Nadeem Bhai, what do you suggest for me? Where to invest for better returns?

Shah G,
If you like to play safe with your hard earned money then go to on ground plots with no risk.
If your money by gambling or by lottery then no problem to take risk so two type of investment one is more risk with more gain and second is no risk but less gain.
Regards

Dear sir,capital smart city islamabad is the first smart city of pakistan…i think it would be the better option for investment…if u r interested…plz let me know,i will provie u furtherdetails…thanks

Dear Sadaf!

Please one simple answer why is HRL shy of owning CSCI on their web? Cautious because not long ago DHA owned/backed DHA City LHR and we all know what happened...