Advice on constructing a 10 marla house in dha 2 or 5

Kind advice needed whether dha islamabad 2 or 5 would be good to buy a 10 marla plot and construct it for own use. I am estimating 20-22 million for both plot and construction. Thank you’

Dear Muhammad,

I don't think you can find in Dha-2 10 marla less than 13 to 16 million general plot category depend on location.I saw good location plots 18 to 20 million demand in Dha-2 so forget Dha-2 because in 20 to 22 million you can't fulfill your wish.

Dha-5 at this stage you can't live without basic facilities price range 80 to 11 million depend on location.Dha-5 is good but it will take time for livable.

In your budget visit Dha-3 sector B which is around 6Km from GT road and with possession many families are living and many new houses are under construction but still less populated solid land.Lot of commercial around Dha-3 gate which is front of Giga and D-mall.In future RRR advantage Other hand Dha-1,sector-F and Bahria Phase-7,8.you must visit Dha-5 and Dha-3 then decide.

Bahria overseas,E,F also good option in your budget.

Regards

Thank you as always Mr. Nadeem. I’ll take a note of the above and let us see what other experts are saying. Thanks

Well said Nadeem sb.