Advice on I-14, 15 and 16

If anyone can give advice on sector I-14 to 16. I saw on Google map that i-14 is being developed with plotting and construction of roads/streets etc. Does it fall under CDA? Facilities available? It would be a good sector if all approved as it is very close to gt road as well as to the link road to Islamabad highway.

I-14 to 1-16 are CDA sectors.

But we should be careful in investing in these sectors to be sure that there are no fake files issued against same plot number. Unfortunately, this is a problem in new CDA sectors. You have to be 100% sure before you buy.

Yes brother this is CDA sectors but not developed from decades. But the good thing is plots prices are low from 8 lac to 15 lacs for 5 to 10 marla plots. I bought 5 marla in I-15 in 2011 and waiting for development.

I think from these the best is I-16 as it is the most developed and a few houses can be seen there on Google.

All of above mentioned sectors are CDA sectors, I-14 and I-16 are developed sectors however I-15 is still undeveloped sector.

Prices are low location is good near to motorway Chowk and Saddar Mall Road. Drawback is slow development less population narrow streets and open electricity.