Advice regarding plot purchase in bahria phase 8

I am interested in purchasing a plot in bahria phase 8 for constructing a house for sale.(10 marla)
Kindly suggest which block/sector attracts more to customers (house) for quick sale on reasonable profit.

Sector b,c,f1 or overseas enclave?
Kindly also advice is bahria phase 8 suitable for this purpose.

Regards,
Wasay yousuf

Dear Wasay,

If you are going to construct house in phase8 and looking 10 marla then C,D,E,F1 are the best options.

In low budget 10 marla I and H are also good options.

In my opinion go to 7 marla in Safari valley Abu Bakar block which is fully populated with all basic facilities and most wanted in houses.

Regards

Thanks,

What about overseas enclave , its more near to gt road?

Dear Wasay,

Overseas enclave will take time because of less populated so it's good for long term.

It's not near but phase7 is near to GT road and house demand in this phase because of near GT road.

Regards

Wasay, overseas enclave comes just before Ph. 8 Block A. It is quite promising and there is lot of construction activity of 10 Marla houses in Sector 6. You should visit and check it yourself. For fast sale you might want to check out phase 7, but that would be heavy on budget, about 7 to 8 million price range.

Agree,visit yourself then decide.I saw some new construction as i told you it will take time and good for long term.We can't compare with phase7 which is fully populated.

Regards

Phase8 10 marla category C,D,E,F1 are most populated than overseas enclave.

Regards

Thanks

Nadeem bhai,

what are realistic rates for 10 marla in C,D,E,F1 ?

Dear wasay i would suggest you to opt overseas enclave as per your desire and its better for you to first visit each sector and notice the construction magnitude, consult constructors, visit house for sale and their ask price. Then you would be able to decide better area with great potential.

I will suggest Sector F-1 and price range for 10 marla is approx 4.0 Million but must visit site the area to see filled or cutting land.

thanks

Waqar

0323-4469999