Advise to buy in bahria 8 or dha 2

Hello zameen experts,

I need advise from experts on buying a rsedential property in dha or bahria in rawalpindi/isb.

I have budget of 10 million and have time of 2 years when i will move there currently i am living in karachi.

I need to know that which opiton is better

1) as per current market rate buy 5 marla house in bharia 8 block c , current price is around 9 million

2) buy a 10 marla plot in upcoming bharia 8 phases e.G block l, plot for 4.5 million 10 marla or whatever comes in that budget and then construct , hope it will be liveable in next two years

Appreciate your kind suggestions

Thanks

Dha is far far better…No match of bahria 8 with dha.

Yes because u are a dealer in DHA

Saadi Bhai! He is going to live there. Please explain for our education why is DHA so much better than bahria, aren’t facilities better in bahria compared to DHA like one example that there is no load shedding in bahria while there is load shedding in DHA, preferences of people could be different but living without electricity is like living in the cave-age to me, which unfortunately is the reality of life in whole Pakistan except bahria town …

One should look after mr ghulam budget aswell he's got 10 M

I think bahria ph 8 will suit him in this budget if he buy and build 10 Marla

I appreciate the comments, just to add my objective is to live there long term not from investment perspective so community aspect and provision of utilities and security is the key element given the budget

Gulam bahi phase 8 is one of the best place specially for living in twin cities with budget. You are moving from karachi so I'm sure you will like it. Must visit once before making any decision. You will get good 10 marla plot 4.5 to 5 million with pocession. E and F1 sector is recommended. Environment is very peaceful for families. 24 hours electricity with good security. The reason why I prefers behria phase 8 over DHA for living

Prices are very reasonable in phase 8 for pocession able plots. DHA is no doubt is a class but you have to pay double vs behria phase 8.

Hundreds of families already living in phase 8. My analysis purely based on.....

1...Limited budget ( 4 to 5 lac per Marla )

2...reputed housing society

3...plot with pocession

4...purely living purpose

5...safe & clean environment for families

@ asad..For your kind info we have much bigger office in bahria in spring north than in dha but i always give advise according to my limited knowledge and where i would prefer to invest..Rest shak karne ka ilaaj to hakeem luqman kay paas bhi nahithaa so keep on doing that.

REst i will reply to other members in detail after a while.

Hamza has explained it very well..

Another valid point is the security of investment which dha has to offer..

Musfar sir..This issue of uninterrupted supply is going to be resolved in dha soon. Secondly this is the issue of whole country..You have to face it even if you buy a 20 crore house in E-7..

Dear Ghulam,

Bahria phase8 or Safari Valley is much better in this budget.For living purpose Bahria is better option with all basic facilities.

5 marla house in safari Valley Ali or Raffi block 7.5 to 9 million depend on location.

7 marla house 9.5 to 13 million depend on location.

Regards

Exactly Saadi brother! You can’t have uninterrupted electricity supply even if you buy 20 crore house in E-7 but you can if you buy one or 1.5 crore house in bahria … Gotta give bahria its due credit, this is the only society I am aware of who has this advantage, and it is a huge factor in my eyes when it is 50 degree celsius in summer. In DHA, it may be resolved in the future like you say but bahria has it from its inception; still didn’t understand how come DHA is far far better? Also we have to keep in mind that he is asking purely for living and not investment.

Sir it is all about preference.Hence proved that electricity is the only decisive factor. In your view point it may be a considerable factor but for market it is the investment security.For this reason dha is double the price of bahria.Yes for living it may be good but for investment bahria is not recommended.

Thanks brother Saadi, I was trying to learn from you, in case I had a wrong perception. Your last comment clears the point now and I agree. The brother here has been asking specifically for living and not investment, that’s why I could not understand your phrase of far far better.

@ musafar…Sir i agree that with in certain budget constraint bahria 8 is the most feasible option but i personally think that even if you buy a property for yourself, one should consider the aspect of appreciation and resale as you never know when circumstances can force you to sell your property…In that case your property should have a good resale value so that it can fetch an immediate offer. Rest phase 8 is a good option purely for living but only for commuters to rawalpindi.

DHA has a hype among investors and developers, I expect more appreciation than bahria in short term; especially when DHA express way becomes signal free corridor.

Bahria 8 is beautifully planned and developed , ideal for living and appreciation in long run.

Respected members I have just start learning real estate my school of thought or 5 cents!!!!

Bahria investment ke liye ni acha tou spring north mai office kis khushi mai khola hua ha ??

pehle DHA 2 mai enter hote hi road ke khadday, empty plots mai garbage aur villagers with thier cows ...wo tou hata dien

P.S DHA 1 is more better devoloped but that is most expensive

@ asad..Obviously waha per construction hori hai or kuch na kuch genuine clients atay rehte hain or purana office established hai.It doesnt mean kay 4 din business nahi hua to office band kar kay ghar beth jaeyn..

For your info dha 2 is expensive as compared to dha 1..Dha 1 mai plots dha 2 se sastay hain and if you want to buy i promise aap o dha 2 kay muqablay main plot sasta le kay doon ga..Sir khadday or garbage to mujhay ajtakk nazar nahi aaye kindly indicate location and plot for these khadday and garbage.I would love to see the inefficiency of dha there..

@ asad..For your info here is the exact price list for both dhas and you can counter check.

FOR DHA 1 SIZE 1 KANAL

SECTOR A 135 TO 155 LACS

SECTOR B 145 TO 180 LACS

SECTOR C 150 TO 210 LACS

SECTOR D 140 TO 160 LACS

SECTOR E 130 TO 155 LACS

SECTOR F 130 TO 170 LACS

FOR DHA 2 SIZE 1 KANAL

SECTOR A 120 TO 225 LACS

SECTOR B 125 TO 225 LACS

SECTOR C 125 TO 220 LACS

SECTOR D 110 TO 190 LACS

SECTOR E 130 TO 250 LACS

SECTOR F 130 TO 210 LACS

SECTOR G 100 TO 215 LACS

SECTOR H 105 TO 185 LACS

SO NOW YOU CAN COMPARE THE PRICE BOTH. KEEPING IN MIND THAT DHA 1 HAS LIMITED PLOT SUPPLY LEFT WHERE DHA 2 STILL HAS GOOD AMOUNT OF PLOT SUPPLY.EVEN THEN DHA 2 HAS CROSSED DHA 1 AND YOU CAN IMAGINE THE PRICES WHEN SUPPLY OF PLOTS IN DHA 2 WILL BE LIMITED.. KHADDON OR BHAINSON WALI JAGA ZIADA MEHANGI HAI SIR..=p

AOA,

I think Saadi Bhai aap devar per sar mar rehay ho... Aap ka point saab ko samj aa gaya hai.

But if some one choose to be stubborn than there nothing you can say or do will help.

@ HT..Noted sir....Agay ziada lambay msg nahi post karu ga sir.

HAhahahahahahahaa..Got 7 dislikes on my previous msg in 15 mins..Lovely..

Asad sir famous hain iss forum per..Thori der main 5 likes bhi mil gaeen..=)..