Apartments/flats in bahria enclave

Can anyone give any advise on purchasing an apartment with bahria?
I am looking at specifically tower 1 or 2 which is due for completion this year.
What is their build quality like and does anyone think they can meet their timescales?

Sir

for Apartment i think Al ghurair Giga islamabad is best option as compare to Bahria Enclave

Pakistan lies at the junction of Indian and Arabic tectonic plates so ideally its an earth quack prone area. I am not sure how much care architects are taking while designing the tall buildings. So please do ask whether the design has been simulated against earth quacks and how much magnitude of earth quack the design is robust against before going for investing in these tall buildings.

It's designed according to the code by Earth quake regulatory authority for this region.

I went to that towers few days back. I liked it. I have picture of it and I can email if you want.

I also have rate sheet offered by Bahria sales office. Probably it was Rs 10,000/- per sq feet on installments.

Full payment option is attractive and can be bought in open market.

Thanks guys for your response. Malik Sb do you think the towers will be ready by Dec 15? I have not heard much about build quality of apartment blocks in Bahria. Can anyone shed some light on this?

I am looking to buy and live for 2 yrs in a flat before building a house in Enclave and selling flat on profit hopefully.

I went to that building almost 45 days ago. Bahria sales office said that apartments will be ready by end of this year. But when I met site supervisor by chance, he said that it will take 2 years as finishing contract has not been awarded yet. Once awarded, it will take two years for finishing.

There is absolutely no chance that apartments would complete till Dec, 2015. Better to rent one portion of Vertex Villas. Rent is 35K for one portion.

But quality of apartments was quite good in my limited view.

Dear B.R Malik sab,

Can you share the prices of Bahria Enclave apartments?

Regards

In open market full payment, apartments are available for Rs 7500-8000 per sq ft. 1 bed apartment is of 839 sq ft probably I.e Rs 64 Lakh. 2 bed is 1100 sq ft. Studio is some 600-700 sq ft and price is 57-58 Lakh.

Same apartments available for Rs 10,000/- per sq ft from Bahria.

These apartments were launched originally for Rs 6000/ft.

I have picture and brochures of these apartments if someone needs it.

Contact me i have many options in both towers ...regards

contact 03005055711

I was interested because I was told possession in in 8 months. But it looks like it wont be until at least 2 yrs. So I am looking for

something with possession within 12 months to live and then sell after 1 year.

No such option exists in Bahria Enclave. Such options are available in Bahria Town Rawalpindi or probably Bahria Golf City. But Golf city price increase will take a lot lot time.

PHA apartments in G-11 are also good.

Tariq, it is very unpredictable, if Bahria decides to push apartments, it can finish within an year. And once complete, this would be a top hit in terms of rental and resale. But at the moment, nothing is moving on BE apartments, not even a fly…:slight_smile:

Thanks Isloo sb. On the ground situation is always different and overseas don't have great access to this.

what so you think is the main focus in Enclave at the moment?