Awami villa 2 flats information required

Assalam o alaikum

I bought a file of awami villa 2 phase 8 rawalpindi bahria in july 2015 for 35.5lacs from a relative. Back then, i had no knowledge of property dealing at all, didnt even know the difference between a file and actual physical property. Only recently i came to know that the actual price of the file was far less than the price i paid back in 2015. If this is the case i have lost around 20 lacs. Can somebody verify this for me. Please help.

Yes the awami villa 2 phase 8 rawalpindi bahria has been cancelled.You have the two option now either to merge your file and get a open certificate which worth 15 lakh or get 5 marla plot in bahria Karachi.the market price of open certificate is around 13.30 lakh.

Thanks for the reply. That i already know and understand what i am trying to know is the price of a file of awami 2 flat ground floor in july 2015 because as per some people when i bought the awami 2 flat file in 2015 for 35.5 lacs, it was not worth the price and was roughly around 14 lacs. So my question is what was the price of the file back in 2015?

It was at max around 18 - 20 lac, depending on the floor of the apartments building. From Aug 2014 a big crash happened in Phase 8 specifically with prices fell below the above quoted figures.

Can you share the 'Size & floor of the flat' for which you got the file? That may help to get the estimated price from 2015, hopefully...

Awami villa 2, ground floor flat, premier category, 795 sqft. Got the file for 35.5lac in july 2015. My suspicion is that i was robbed becux people r saying the file was not for that price in 2015. Till date the flat hasnt been constructed.

That's for sure is a fraud, as far as I know about prices. In that 2015 time frame, it shouldn't have been more than 20 - 22 lac at max.

For the reference, see the ad below, about 42 months old:

https://www.zameen.com/Property/bahria_town_phase_8_bahria_town_phase_8_awami_villas_2_awami_villa_2_second_floor_flat_file_on_cheap_rates-1191097-8207-2.html

https://www.zameen.com/Plot_Files/Rawalpindi_Bahria_Town_Rawalpindi_Bahria_Town_Phase_8_Bahria_Town_Phase_8___Awami_Villas_2-8207-3.html?load_all_prop=1

As a personal experience, such a blind trust landed me in a deal with 25% exceeded price that too with a big litigation. The guy couldn't hand over the house even after 1.5 years, lots of headache and recently got something for that amount after getting my money stuck for 1.5+ years.

Lessons Learnt: Burn the currency with your hands, if you like to, but dont blindly trust with handing over your cash/asset to others in any deal.

Imtiaz sahib your closing statement in the above post worths a million dollar…

@Imtiaz shb.

I have a plot in bahria enclave sector F only 10lakh installment is remaining. Is there any option available of merger file which worth around 10 lakh.?