B-17 (d,e,f,g) vs echs(d-18)

How to compare both societies in terms of living and investment. My budget is 7-8 million and i am looking for 1 kanal plot.

I will chose B-17 anyday.
Exit 8 of Ring road at the door step of B-17.
G block dedicated interchange at motorway.
Overall bigger project attracting more investors and more genuine buyers.
Resident's welfare committee is strong and effective in resolving small issues.
I have few plots and files there and so far so good. Now I am starting houses as I noticed surge in house demand in A & B block which fall within Islamabad limits.

@Imran

Sir,

I don't think that multi will get an interchange. Reason is too many interchanges in the vicinity (AWT,Haqla,Bhramabahtar).

The distance of MA from B-17 amd ECHS is same.

All your other points are valid. ECHS is not a big and investor catching society. Roads infrastructure is weak. Only attraction to me is oversize plots and mostly kanal community also a motorway interchange.

Overhead bridge is already there. Just need to build exit/entry ramps.

Also yesterday Zameen signed MOU with Ch. MAJEED. Wait for a good news coming for Faisal Hills C block and B block.

Is it really just to build entry exit ramps !

It’s not as simple otherwise they would have done.

MA & RRR is beyond their scope but interchange could be their plus which is till now their minus.

Anyhow in 7-8 M I don’t think any possession 1 kanal available in B17.

@Zubair

What is the cheapest sector for 1 kanal plot?

Block G is the cheapest for 1 kanal.
Under development.
Non Possession.

Better to contact few dealers to get an idea of price.

My search on B-17 shows Some plots in E sector near nallah are somewhere 70+.

G sector ADC kanal files start some where 80 lac.

Any one can refer / recommend honest and good property dealers who are working in B17?

I heard there are some serious water level issues in B17, specially blocks E&F and the management is not doing any concrete steps to resolve these issues.

Please comment and guide.

E & F has no water issues right now.

A & B water level has went down to 250 feet due to increase in population. Managment is currently working on starting supply from overhead water tanks.

Delay is due to repavement of roads, street lights and fiber optic cable digging.

Zarkon,

Interchange is not only for B-17. People of Taxila has no dedicated interchange and it has been the demand of villagers living north side of the margalla hills. NOC from NHA is in process already.

OB,

Do your homework first. Visit the area. Once you are well acquainted and ready to purchase just meet few dealers randomnly to check prices. Dont give them your number but do take their cards.

Then pick one that you are comfortable with and give him the task to find your desired plot quitely.

Dont work with multiple dealers at the same time. It will only increase prices.