B-17 F block

Whats the future of B-17 F-block is it good time to invest?

Not specific to B-17, but in general this is the perfect time to invest since the market is down everywhere and you can buy something of your own choice. Once it starts heating up it’ll be difficult to close a good deal.

It is a difficult question to answer. At the moment prices are in negative in market. I think its future depends on following three things.

1.Margalla avenue construction(still in doubt)

2.motorway interchange(only on maps so far)

1. Development progress(postponed recently)

Greater is the amount of uncertainty ,greater is ROI.

I have heard F Block is at minus 1 lac nowdays…?

@Matrix whats the price in f block 7 marla?

Kami, u can confirm with some dealer, but I think ppl have paid 5.60 initially and 2 x instalments. Now the price is -1 lac of this amount…

Dear Kami2k,

It's good for very long term investment.

Regards

Any one selling it? or if u know any good dealer plz pm me

thx

Dear Kami2k,

Please check OLX or Zameen.com i think you can find good deal.

Regards

B-17 is a very big area having more than 20,000 smaller or bigger plots when fully populated it will be big independent city which will be near to c-15 c-16 , d-12 e-12, GHQ (jang, 23rd Feb)and islamabad air port surrounded by a net work of GT road motor way margalla avenue, which will be built sooner or later

By the way area of the f block is very solid and hopefully it will be with out filling.

I think Multi management not serious to improve project otherwise B-17 is one of best project in zone2.

Regards

I think labour colony will help Multi Gardens to become quickly developed. Many people take it negatively. But I think it will help in increasing the prices in general. This is because the sense of "jungle" will be lessened. I have heard that Punjab government wants to develop that colony with in two years along with possessions. Imagine what people living in more than 4000 flats in labor colony will do to current barren outskirts of B17. Populous area, more money! Secondly non-availability of D block will shift pressure on E and F blocks.

ZUBAIR bhai is right. Margalla avenue is a must. But alas federal govt is currently busy in Metro project. Other projects will catch their eyes after dust settles over Metro.

Kami2k bro… It depends on your investment time period. Right now Multi-Gardens does not seem to be place of short term investments. Every thing is stagnant.

I am totally agree with Syed Shoaib.It's totally worthless investment at the moment until Multi clear D and access for E block.

Regards

Heard some thing about Majeed .few dealers are demanding his dissmisal

Any one having idea of this thing

He has a conflict of interest between F 18 and B 17, may be that’s why they are demanding his resignation

Dear A.M,

Majeed or any XYZ nobody care and think for B-17.What Majeed did for B-17 even they fail to complete access for E block.Multi is losing credibility.

Regards

Dear Matrix,

It's true.He forget B-17 and just care his own project F-18.

Regards

Dear Nadeem and matrix

1st of this is not with in Masses it is within huge investors about his resignation

And it is not about care or interest .it is all about delebrate attempt .

How much billions are stuck we dont know

but telling u Majeed will leave soon

Majeed sahab currently looks very strong. But yes conflict of interest between F 18 and B 17 has shattered his reputation. No idea about how strong the lobby against him is. But beyond any doubt, having a man on highest rank who has also interest somewhere else is a bad idea.