B-17 : Rising Up Again?

Prices seem to be going upward in B-17 E block since the last 2-3 days. Plots near the commercial area are in the range of 33-35. Can anyone shed some more light on this?

M.A. Factor ??

MA and possible bait ul maal resolution. I personally went to B17 last week and found quite a lot of work going on in E block. They are on target for giving possession in July-Aug this year

Even after the Baitul Mall issue solve.

People are more interested to go into new projects which will be announced by Multi in upcoming months...

So i don't think price rising is going on

SHOIB sab what should one do who’s investment in e block?either they sell there plots or wait for june

SHOIB sab i will ask same question for D block

what should one do who's investment in D block?either they sell there plots or wait for june?

Brother multi has postpond any new project in coming months they will launch any new project after the possession of e block of b-17 and after resolving the issues of d block of b-17.

The management of Multi is more mature than bahria they will stable their existing projects before launching new one rathar as bahria who is goining on launching projects without stabling the existing one.

Brother Ali if your plot is near Main commercial and is not in number of 2800 and 2900 then hold it till jul 2014 other wise quit from it and invest in that area of d block where society has the possession or wait for faisal town phase 2

E block is for sure a good inveatment. I am afraid of D block as it may take more time

I have a plota in A block near double road

Should I hold it further or quit it ?

If to quit what should the maximum and minimum price band in which I should sell. Please give view about A block Iif b 17. Any charm in it

My question is about the prospect for next three to four months and for medium term term for 16 to eighteen months from now onwards, any foreseeable positives involved

As I am planning to shift my investment in zone five

Please give comment about WHY BLOCK A OF B17 is considered UNDERVALUED COMPARED WITH BLOCK B AND C. PLEASE ADD COMMENT OR NEGATIVE EXCEPT CRUSHERS ISSUES ( as I personally disagree that this is not a big issue and if it is a issue then it is also for B block)

FAKAT AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

A block will be the best block after resolution of crushers issue. It is the most scenic part of B-17 with a lake in it and nearest to the hills. And mostly big plots only.

One should wait till possession and hold if having a plot in E block, rates will increase for sure.

and yes PK1, after that crushing issue resolution A block is the best block.

MPCHS is not launching Sector F or Park Enclave before giving possession in Multi Orchards and Multi Gardens E block.

Dear PK1 surely the prices of A block will be more or at least match B block once crushing issue resolved, specially if your plot near G.T road then it will be tooooo good as you may know Multi has decided to launch a commercial zone infront of B-17 facing G.T road at 3 kilo meter so future of A block is bright.

Also if you have plot near to B block then it will also give you good return, so be sleep till at-least the start of commercial zone on front of B-17

Please also intimate that what would be the handing over date of C block.

and the status of Maragalla Avenue

Please update for B-17 E block,

thanks regards

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/b_17_e_block_and_bait_ul_maal-5239-15.html

@nadeem plz refer to this page i guess it will give some relief

Dear All,

I have a commercial plot (16 Marla) in E-Block Markaz. The installments are being paid regularly. What is the suggestion regarding this plot? Should I hold it, sell it or even keep it and build on it?

Regards,

Athar

16 marla is a good size....can make a nice plaza ...

If not in need dont sell it .

My question is still unanswered

Please also intimate that what would be the handing over date of C block.

and the status of Maragalla Avenue

C block to bhai arse se hand over ho gia…aap ja ke possession le lo