Bahria Enclave: Layout Plan Cancelled By CDA?

Hi,

Does any one have any inside news on this:

Bahria enclave: No development work to be carried out at site until the NOC is obtained from CDA?

Http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/housing/society.Asp?Varid=42

What are the current prices in Bahria Enclave?

Regards,

That is good news ab malik riaz ko maza ay ga bahria enclave to gaya bhar mien tata tata bahria enclave bye bye bahria enclave

Rise of prices of plots in bahria enclave all fake now it will sure come down

It certainly will bring down the inflated prices of the deeply filled trenches there inshallah.

@mmmm well i don’t think it will effect malik raiz much… But ppl who invested in bahria enclave might suffer … So it’s not some thing to be happy abt at all!!!

Well this was the point in my ist discussion downfall of bahria malik riaz projects are just like beautiful project by a very controversial person

Sir i think its a temporary problem and it will be sorted out very soon…

I really can not understand why people are so happy about it. It is a temporary pause that and that will be sort it out in a month or two maximum.We should not forget that our lots of people are connected with the property profession and specially those who have invested their savings they will suffer. Off course prices now will be frozen temporally in Bahria as buyers are cautious and will divert their interest on other available like Dha or towards CDA as they will announce their new sectors 15E and 16E very soon.This could be a business trick…

I might be wrong but this is how i see it:

Bahria will give possession for old map and will get noc for old map.

All the extension (new map) area would be put off until such time a new government comes in or things become more favorable

Prices are bound to come down for bahria enclave, especially new map plots and also bahria town lahore.

It was a hollow increase just before the elections when they literally doubled the prices across bahria town thru their realtors network

Wait till it gets another hit from multipark next month inshaallah.

Where does it say that no development work has to be done until noc is obtained from cda. People who are envy of bahria enclave, are not vomiting their venom against bah encl now. They can not buy a plot in this beautiful project, so now they are saying all these words. I am hundred percent sure (in sha allha), they will be able to get the noc soon. I have seen these kind of words before at the launch of this project and now again they have the opportunity but ultimately bha encl will win. Keep the hopes high. Thanks

Here ihsan,

Http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/documents/publicnotices/184.Jpg Http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/documents/publicnotices/181.Jpg

I hope you'll kind heartedly accept the difference of opinion. Praising or criticizing here doesn't affect anything. Ultimately what is real, prevails :)

Dear ihsan, I really hope you make good profit in bahria but i personally think every one should be aware of all the facts who intend to invest there. If some one is planning on investing in the enclave today and about to fall victim to the dealer mafia it would be a nice effort to stop him for some time till the enclave prices comes down to a realistic level. I really hope that we can respect and appreciate every one contributions here! Cheers

I don’t think that it makes much difference as none of his projects are approved as he doesn’t want to give 20% of his plots to the authorities as guarantee that in case he does not complete the works then they can sell those plots and do the work themselves.

Dear sinful:

Its not about making profit all the time. I an very well recall that since the launch of this project, you are behind this, always doing propegenda against the same. Are you sure that the whole bha encl project is filling of trenches? I am open to difference of opinion but one should not be party to bah town. Your comments always contains your biasness towards this very successful project at least for me. No one in pakistan can match the quality delivered by bahria town. Thanks

I do agree that every one has his own vision to see the things and express. What i have seen during past the months when mr malik case was a hot topic in the downtown, bahria was making its hell of business not only in islamabad/pindi, also its business in lahore was on record peak. I am very much sure that it is a temporary commercial break and it will resume with the same swing..

The only problem i see in it is that one of malik riaz’s old friends has started taking keen interest in cda matters …Guess who that might be…One hint…He is minister of interior…

Principally, i agree with the point that malik riaz has amassed enormous amount of wealth through shady activities and he should be brought under the long arm of law. However, it is also true that many middle class people have invested their hard earned monies into his projects and it would be grossly unfair to make them suffer in this clash of the titans (riaz vs nisar). Malik riaz shall definitely be brought under control by the government through thorough screening of all his new projects and land acquisitions. Subjecting all the exisitng/sold projects under unnecessary scrutiny will only hurt the middle class investors.

Dear sinful:

You are very bias towards the projects of bah town. I don't know why, but i can recall from your comments since the start of this project. You are always against this project. But you have seen that this bah encl project is on ground. And i hope people will start living in this beautiful location in months. Despite all the conspiracies, bah encl has been developed very well. The things will change in few months, as a lot of progress has been made to complete the codal formalities. Thanks