Bahria Enclave - Housing Push

How long will it take for a housing push to come in isolated enclave?. Minimum 5-7 more years required to get to 5-10% house completion?
Sector a possession given 2.5 years ago and house construction disappointing..... (will it be the b-17 story where possession was given a long time ago but not much housing construction).

B-17 is dependent on a road which doesn't exist today. Enclace is different. Housing push will come in 5 years hopefully. Apartment possession of Bahria heights will improve population in Enclave.

But you are right in pointing out about sector A. It has so less houses and not much construction activity going on.

Malik Sb,

You are right, the construction speed is slow but I hope things will improve with passage of time as the area develops in the surrounding as well... Such as construction alongside the road leading to BE, which will make it a bit secure which at present looks a bit isolated.

Regards

That means money can easily get stuck in Enclave, if not invested at a right time or invested too early. So when will be a good time to buy:

a)Now

b)after the Bahria heights possession in 2 years

c)or 5 years from now, when there is a decent population/housing of 5-10% and decent commercial activity

One cannot predict the time. Fundamentals of the property should be good enough and one should invest when one is sure that price is low.

When bahria's market is set in motion, it rises in few days. No one has cash lying in bank and can suddenly invest when market gets going.

Enclave will remain a "Ghost Town" for few more years ..... I expect at least 7-8 years.

Beside road access, it is completely isolated with no neighbouring good society and lack basic facilities like food chains, restaurants, medical, entertainment,

Enclave is going to long term investment because of MR is focusing BTK.It will take time for livable.

Regards

Housing push take five to ten years …bahria phase 1 to 6 were empty till 2008 2009 and now populated. …

Bahria Enclave has an added advantage of smaller plots of 5 and 8 marla. If we see the track record of all societies, it is the smaller plots which get built on and populated early. The problem is BE still hasn't given possession to any block with these plots. Once that happens, housing will gain real momentum in this project.

If we look at phase 8, its main cause of success has been the Safari Valley. Otherwise, it would have been much deserted even now.

If enclave will take so much time for housing and facilities, I wonder how much time Bahria Karachi will take to become another mini- Karachi?

Prices are low and no one can predict when they suddenly jump but looks like most people are agreeing that though there is good potential but its a very long term game before things get moving. Prices can go up but maybe not much because its a huge land and it will take time many years for community to shape and create demand. Also focus is on karachi for next few years which will keep pace slow in ibd which means possessions for smaller plots will also take time. Not only project is in infancy but also the surroundings so decent population needed inside enclave. Also there are other options like DHA II available for people to choose from where everything is there. Looking at Sector A, which was given possession 2.5 years ago and still not much housing, If it follows the same way then maybe it will take 5 years minimum to be liveable and only then the real demand for housing push and decent price increase can come.

Isn't it that the best time to invest in a project is when possession is given and at least 10% houses constructed, because then the only way to go is UP (as long as u have the funds)?

Dear B.R Malik,

Yes BTK also long term investment because it's a really mega project.Enclave become long term because at the moment MR and company focusing just BTK.

Regards

I wonder if housing and community to shape up will take so much time in Enclave and Karachi, than what is future of places like Top City, Mumtaz City, B-17, C-15, C-16 and many other far flung societies.

One can still live in Bahria projects as security and supplies are available.

I went to D-12 today after few months and couldn't see any kind of change.

Door ke dhol suhane lagte hain Malik sab.I know many overseas investors who changing the track to local areas because big brands are front of us.It's may good for living but bad for investment.

Regards

BE is not zone1. If it remains the same way it is than chances are even A block will further decrease in MV

Funny.........BE is not live-able and MR is busy with BT Karachi and this will decrease value of Bahria Enclave BUT meantime Phase-8 will stay untouched...............LOL

All of you cynical friends; do let me know if Bahria Enclave plots fall further, I would love to pick couple of 10 marlas!!!

Top city, Mumtaz city would not be a good comparable while B-17 is totally dependant on MA. But it is true that those projects would take 4 times longer, if they survive. D-12 on the other hand probably is slow due to big guns and people waiting for CDA to show some action first.But it is true that any new project will take time and it is also true that a CDA's sector gets populated faster than others.

Is it true that G-15 got possession around 2006 while E-11 around 2007?

Prices are already at their lowest and fall further in BE.5 marla was 3.2 to 3.8 and now 2.2 to 2.7.Very easy to compare last year prices and in days prices.Plot number 38.Block N,street no 8 near to Bulevard prices asking 2.2 which was before 3.2 Million.

It can be rise if MR visit and focus this project.Let's hope for best in sha Allah.

Regards