Bahria enclave islamabad!

Hello guys: i have not visited isb since last year and just recently check with some one on the bahria enclave prices … Is it really true that 10 marla plots that were 35 lac last year are going for 50 - 55 lac now in phase 1?? What is the situation in phase 2 ?? Are the prices much lower ?? Is phase 2 as good as phase 1? Is it a good time to invest in bahria enclave now? Or should we wait for the elections to be over as this increase might just be pre-election artifical increase?

Yeah it's really true that last year it was 35 lac and now 50-55 lac for 10 marla prices in bahria enclave.Phase 2 also jumped considerably in last 3 months and 10 marla prices jumped from 32 lac per 10 marla to 43 lac for 10 marla and 90 lac per kanal from 60 lac per kanal.

Other parts of bahria also rose considerably.Price rise might stop for a month or so but in long term prices of bahria will increase in mush faster pace as compared to any other housing society.This is my point of view, i could be wrong though.

Someone told me that a lot of people have bought pots in bahria enclave and there is a whole real estate mafia who has made the prices artificially high. The problem is that plots are no longer reselling like they should be. The price of a plot has become equal to, if not more than a same sized plot in cda sectors. Another factor is that it is heard that malik riaz has bought thousands of acres of adjacent land will soon be selling that. I think prices will come down soon.

Hi usman,

I don't think that prices of bahria enclave are equal to prices in cda sector. As you can see price of 4 marla plot in sector g-13 is more than the price of 10 marla developed plot in bahria enclave.

In my opinion the prices in bahria enclave are not going to come down if you look at the level of development and size of project....

Hi usman,

Somehow, i agree to your points because most of the investors believe that an artificial high was created for bahria enclave plots but the reality is that bahria enclave is still in such high demand as compared to other residential communities. Therefore, i do not think so that prices are going to come down in near future at least.

Regards, Arub

I also agree with ihsan and arub that prices in bahria enclave are not going to come down because of reasons mentioned by ihsan specially.

Thanks arshad for appreciating my point of view.

People say a lot of things about Bahria Town - this is going to happen, don't invest - that's going to happen, don't invest. Despite all the rumours, negative sentiments, controversies, Bahria Town has come on top repeatedly. Many thought that the whole Arsalan Iftikhar controversy was going to bring Bahria Town down for good. But what happened/? Bahria Town came out of it unscathed.

All of Bahria Town's project are rock solid and that's all it takes to make a project successful. The prices of all BT projects are steadily going upwards which means they're promising investment opportunities. So don't listen to rumours. Just look at the stats.

The prices will increase defiantly so in this sector you are never late go for it, and the prices are going to increase may be not rapidly but will increase on high pace especially after the elections.

Bahria town is a sort of brand now and every one wants to either invest or live in the very scheme some of the reasons which made it highly demand able by the people are the investors always find profit margins better than the other schemes, more reliable than other schemes and most importantly they have there own grid which is a great attraction for the residents in pakistan as we all know we have the largest issue of electricity which is nearly like no issue in bt.

Guess what! I got this update from bahria enclave :

Fresh booking,1 kanal plots launched in sector c: Price: 14 million Down payment: 3525000/- Installment: 1048500/- No. Of installments: 10 bimonthly installments

I never expected this increase in bahria enclave prices! This is too much as bahria enclave isb is still not livable... Any expert comments on this please ....

Now people would rush towards phase 2 plots right now worth 42 lac for 10 marla ,another developed plots 55 lac per 10 marla and 90 lac per kanal and sooner prices of bahria olp map plot/ phase 2 plots will match these rates, may be within 6 months time or in a year. But most important point is bahria is delivering and providing high standard quality of life as compared to any cda sector or dha or any other housing society.

I can give you personal example. My family visited last month to pakistan. We used to live in satellite town rawalpindi.Price per marla there is 15 lakhs but my family was not happy living there, they complained me about load shedding of electricity, poor road works ,pollution etc.When my kids visited bahria, they loved it .They were not ready to come back as living standard is matching world standards there.

But one should be carefull before investing and should visit personally different projects and then should decide.

I will be visitng pakistan at the end of this month and will visit different projects too before making any decision.

Oh come on guys, there is no way on earth that a 300% increase in prices is possible in just one year of any property, anywhere on earth. This is fast turning into a swamp which will eat up a lot of people’s money. I mean, the place is not even liveable for another 3-4 years. It took bahria town nearly 8 years to become liveable. Do you really want to buy a plot worth 1.5 crores now, which will become liveable in 4-5 years from now?

300 % increase in prices in one year?strange.can you explain this to me, how did you get that figure?

Somebody told me today that developed plots of 55 lakh in istallments are gone now. New rates will be 59 lakhs on installments for 10 marla developed plots.

Bubbled up!

Dear mbs do you think bahria enclave is a good investment or its bubbled up? Ready to explode.