Bahria enclave k block

What is the future potential of bahria enclave k-block for investment point of view?
10 marla plot is available of 50 lack on installments with 25 lack down payment.
Expert opinion required.

Some one please answer

I am also planning to invest in the same

No development in Sector K. So if you have holding power of 3-4 years then it can give you good return

What about sector F.

Sector F location is very good. Few street developed. But the new booking of 10 Marla prices are very high. 70 Lacs are booking price and 8-15 Lacs profit. So good location non developed plot will cost you around 80 to 85 Lacs. In this range you can get good location developed plot in sector M,N and J.

Profit alreadt 14 lacs in K sector , just in 4 days , unbelievable,
25 lacs down plus 14 lacs
pure satta :((

I am getting 8 Marla plot in sector j street 5 which is semi developed around 63 lakh. Please suggest me is it good deal?thanks

Street 5 is 10 marla . Must be some other street.

And for 8 marla only back boulevard (avenue 6) plots are worth 60+ in street 7 and 12. Other streets are worth maximum 58-59.

Dear Experts

I am holding a 8 marla plot in sector J since one and half year at the time of purchase the dealer told me within 6 months Bahria will give possession of the plots. To my surprise there has been no development since then and i am not sure whats going on ground. Because i am oversea cannot check the situation by visiting the area.Please share the current situation of J sector and most important shell i sell it and invest somewhere else or hold?

@Waqas Ahmed yes you are right.

I got today 17-A plot in street 7 65lakh. Is it good deal??

@Shah G

Development has been started from street 7 till street 10-C.There is some litigation in after that streets.But some how today i visited sector j development is in full swing in my opinion you have to hold it at least one year. Inshallah you will get better return.