Bahria phase 8 block h or block e or block i

Please advise i am an overseas person looking to buy in bahria phase 8 in block h or e or i to build the house. Please let me know about the following.

Is it a safe investment in terms of not loosing its value.

Is underground water is available in these blocks.

Which block will give me fastest access to islamabad

Please also advise on river facing plots what do you think about it.

Thank you. I worked very hard to get this kind of money so your kind advise will be highly appreciated.Thanks again.

If you want easy access to islamabad then phase 8 is not your destination no matter in which block you will be living…

E-block is best amongst your given choices in Phase-8

Bahria phase8 is one of the best place for living,E is good option.

Regards

Agreed with nadeem sb and irfan sb…E block is best and if you only consider development standards the it has no match but its a fact that it is not suitable for the people accessing islamabad daily and this is the only reason it has not populated very much due to its remote location.

Phase 8 is very far as mentioned by Saadi....u ll be lost in traffic rush . BT has zero focus on Phase 8.

it was launched in 2003 and still empty.

Dear Apple,

Recently i visited Phase8 and safari valley is full populated and many houses are also in C,D,E and F1,please visit there.it's not empty.one of the best place for living in Rawalpindi.

Regards

Its only safari valley .It takes ages to reach ISB if someone is interested to come to ISB as mentioned by author of this post.

U have to cross GT road and enter phase3/4 and then crossing phase 5 and getting into PWD and then on ISB expressway ...Its long headache for someone going ISB daily. Phase 8 is only best for people working at sadar rawalpindi.

Because of Bahria Karachi this project is heading toward failure example is Business District.

Please visit there before give any comment and about Islamabad yes i agree it's far 12km then Dha phase2 but you can't challenge about development standards and beautiful location with beautiful houses.

Regards

Well its not as bad as portrayed by apple,its good for quality spacious and quiet living,everyone has its own priority,apple must be right in his own context,

@ nadeem sb and adnan sb.Sir no one is denying the state of the art development of phase 8…But again distance is the biggest headache for daily islamabad commuters…

Someone asked question about fastest access to islamabad from phase 8 and answer is NO , if u dont use aerial way then there is no way to reach islamabad in quickest way.

if u work at sadar RWP or spending retirement life then it is best to live at Phase 8.

Quality is there no one has difference of opinion but distance matter.

now make urself happy by clicking on unlike :=)

Where has the potential buyer mentioned about commuting to islamabad daily,or else you are justifying your priorities of disliking phase 8,

now as per your liking i am disliking your above comment and acknowledging mine

U guys r making it matter of self esteem.anyhow author of post asked “Which block will give me fastest access to Islamabad”.It can be daily , weekly or monthly commute but we need to cover all aspects .

Though i have sold my stakes in phase 8 but hunting afresh for a 5 marla boulevard in rafi block,for future construction as i have found the price tags still quite reasonable,and potential to grow

R u planning to live urself or constructing for selling? Phase 8 is big place to fill-up with people. Bahria Town Karachi has killed the other projects of Bahria.

Development in I block is now complete but possession has not been given yet. Nobody knows when it will happen as G block has been lying ready for a year but Bahria is holding back possession. Maybe they are concerned that possession in any new block at this stage will totally crash the phase 8 market.

E block has fine development standards, but I am inclined to prefer H block. If you look at the overall map of phase 8, it sits almost at the center. It has access to both the ring road as well as the under construction coastal road. There is a main commercial developing right adjacent to it facing ring road which I think will be a plus. Proximity to the river also means good underground water level. However, if it is for investment, I think it would give better returns if you hold for atleast 3 years.