Bahria phase 8 sectors suggestions

Aoa brothers,

I am planning to buy 10 marla plot in bahria town phase 8 in below sectors.

G, j, or k.

My budget is 38 maximum and i can find plots in every sector but confused which sector better to invest and get good profit.

I am not in hurry to build a house and can wait 1-2 years

Its worthful to have one 10 Marla plot in I, H or A1 block of Phase 8. The option you have quoted in your question J block possession plot sounds better. 

Block K is non possession area and development of sector K is not in the priorities of Bahria town.

Any where in BT P8, only go for developed and possession area plots.

Block I boulevard plots near to Roots in a good price will be the better option and can give you good ROI if the overall market blooms and stable.

Under current situation, you may not get a good return any where in Phase 8 in coming 1 to 2 years. Better to watch and see for next 6 months and convert your liquid cash into USD.

K Block is just like blocking your money never go for that.

Regards,

Khalid

Only go for G block as it is best not only among your choices but overall.

1.it is developed block with alot of houses under construction

2.Next to & close proximity to fully populated safari valley umer block having commercials and masjid

3.Direct on Bahria expressway approach.

Thanks for great advices,

I have one more thing to say that i will leave the Plot for 2 years minimum to get some profits so i am not in hurry to make home.

In my budget currently only options available in G and J.

Dear Qaiser,

Brother, in current market situation you will not get any handsome profit anywhere in Bahria Town projects.

I advice you to convert your hardly earned money into USD and keep it around one year it will be more beneficial for you.

After one year you may purchase a plot at that time. Rates will be more or less the same after a year as well.

Regards,

Khalid

AoA bhai consider I 15 CDA sector and buy a corner plot there.That will go very high in future .Bahria is also good option but it will take lot of time

Agreed with Sajjad bhai, I-15 or I-16 5 marla better options these days.

The question seeks advice in Bahria Phase 8 particularly. However i agree with Sajjad Sb. That the best investment on cash is CDA Sectors i-12, i-15, i-14, e-12.

According to the last CDA meeting held last week, i-12, e-12 and i-15 will progress in coming months.

Regards,

Khalid

Agreed with Khalid sb with an addition of I-16.

Having said so, CDA is Nikhatto to the point of irrecoverability. It's been like 2 odd years the same statement comes out in regard to E-/I-12, 15 and rarely anything happens. Lately, the momentum of development has been with I-14, though prices are on higher side. Non developed CDA sectors is a game of decades and mostly like an entire generation in between. Sometimes profit making results in getting stuck.

Thank you my dears for the suggestions providers here and it's helping me a lot.

My plan is to buy a plot which i like and keep it for 1 - 2 years and after that will build my home in sha Allah.

So i am planning to buy a plot within my low budget in BT Phase 8 with following features.

• Solid land

• Developed sector

• Boulevard access

So far i get above features in K only and i heard K will get possession within next 6 months to 1 year but possession is not my problem as i have enough time to wait.

Re: CDA & I-14/15/16, just came across the globe following:

I-15 Development Work to start from April end.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1565291183624068&id=552512361568627

Dear Brother,

Please only go for possession plots in BAHRIA PHASE 8. Block K is not developed and Bahria Town is not in position to deliver this block at the moment because this block is not on their priority list.

I would suggest you to only go for possession property else you will not able to sell it even on breakeven.

Also, if you want to invest for 1-2 years, please consider some option which can able to give you some good return on your investment. These days Bahria RWP will not give you any thing for next year or two.

Regards,

Khalid