Bahria Phase 8... Usman Commercial

Aoa,

Is a commercial plot in Usman commercial Phase 8 worth a buy?...

I have observed that these commercial plots are the most under-priced commercials in the entire Phase 8.... Location seems to be fine.. At the start of Safari Valley ...

I would appreciate if experts here can put us wise on following things please...

A. Why this is so under-priced comparatively to other same size plots??

B. What can be the expected profit on them.. Say in one year?

C. Do the respected experts think it is a good investment for short term?

Your participation is highly regarded please

Hi Undertaker, what are the current prevailing prices of commercial plot in Usman block.

Safari valley is good for investment as it will be the first to populate in phase 8. You have to also check the location as it plays a vital role in commercial investment.

Well...I guess one can get a 15 x 35 plot in under 10 mn as compared to rest of ph 8 which r starting from 13 or 14 mn....although no plaza has yet been constructed on that location despite presence of many constructed houses all around with ppl actually living in it.

gurus/experts are requested for their worthy comments

Anyone?

I am totally Agreed with Ht_1,

safari valley one of good investment.

Regards

Looks like its a flop project …nobody wants to talk about it…lolz

Actually, very few members on zameen.com forum has have first hand knowledge of Bahria Phase-8. This is the reason you have not received any solid response.

@undertaker

the answer to your question is a big no , its not a flop and cannot be a flop project,[no need to explain , visit the site and you will get it]

i cannot answer to majority of your why?

but my idea is that,: that 15 35 plot is a small area,it cannot be that successful bcz of restricted height,it makes hardly 2 Marla ,and 10 million means roughly 40-50 lack per Marla, and that's the rate of commercial all around phase 8,

except phase 8 business district,

actually its the future commercial activity perception or forecast trends that determine the rate of an area,

.MAY BE THE AREA YOU MENTIONED IS HAVING LESS ATTRACTIVE LOCATION[ ,

Safari Valley is solid and good investment but when we talk about these small commercial plots, they will take time, population etc there are many factors, plus their are already alot of commercial buildings in Bahria, it will be another PWD.

Thanks brothers for ur responses....

Location...maybe a sore point here coz of the presence of bt workshop across the road plus there is a village located on 120 ft road leading from this point to say bharia homes....

Population is a key factor ....seems to me..will take 3 years min to max 5 years....

Conclusion may be that it is a long -term project

what happened in pwd...??..if u could share please