Bahria Phase 8 Vs B17

Asalamoalaikum. Experts on the forum please advice. Which one is best investment for short term/long term? At the moment both are stand still or depreciating. If I buy after 2-3 months which of the above society I should go for?

First of all i am not an expert :)..

in my personal opinion (gained from the gurus over here)

if you want to go for long term investment go for B 17, and if you wanna go for phase 8 then this could be.. Short term investment.. But but but.. .. . . . its a gamble..

I think both options are good. It depends at what price you get good location plot in either society. Both developers are credible.

Both options are good, B-17 is much better priority wise.

B-17 will be much better in near future due to completion of some big projects in 1-2 year time.

B17 will get advantage of the Margalla road and the new air port i.e this region has the potential of development whereas zome 5 is already enjoing all the infrastructure …

Location wise B17 seems better. Once Margalla Avenue is there - the whole of Zone 2 will lift up - and B17 will be one of the better developed parts.

In terms of construction - one has to choose carefully in B17 as plenty of filling areas and compaction is not too great.

Bahria on the other hand is way better developed - Phase 8 is the best IMO of all Bahria (minus the location). In terms of facilities, it will be superior as well.

Access of Bahria may improve with RING road - whenever that happens.

Both Bahria VIII and B-17 appreciated a lot recently - and now are stabilizing/correcting.

If I have an option I would keep investment in both :)

I would agree with Waqar. Both the projects have completed their “waiting period”. Now prices will continue to appreciate, though big jumps are only expected if any major change in infrastructure (ring road, margalla avenue, etc.) or real estate market occurs.

I think a good location plot in Phase 8 may be a better option although B-17 is not bad either. However, at this time, both are in correction phase.

Possession is paramount in Phase 8! B-17 files are as good as gold, where land I acquired and development is on going!

thank you very much for your valuable input. What i calculate is that phase 8 is not dependent on ring road, it is already getting populated very fast, but it is dependent on how fast bahria give posession. On the other hand b17 is more dependent on margalla avenue.

can anyone plz give update on margalla avenue project and what work is going on there? what is the expected completion time? im getting interested in block e, what is the pace of work there? secondly, what is the pace of work on ring road in phase 8 and other non posession blocks? im dependent totally on your input as im sitting abroad. I guess the society having speedy development would be better. So plz advice, thank you a lot again...

B 17 is better investment option than phase 8. Though development standards of phase 8 is better but location wise very poor. Land of phase 8 is also not good specially near river.

No, time frame can be given for completion of MA due to inability of civic agency. Once developed, B-17 will good place for rising prices more and more. Regards