Bahria Town

Salaam to all

Currently i am working in Dubai and want to invest in Bahria Town Islamabad/Rwp with a budget of around pkr 35 lacs. Kindly advise which sectors will be in my budget.

I have done a quick research on the site and i think prices have gone up considerably from last year specially in phase 5, 6 and 7. I also want to know that are these prices realistic or inflated due to speculation.

Thanks and regards Umer

Sir u can contact me at my mail and i can inform u about each and every thing... My mail is:saadzafar92@outlook.com

Well, bahria town is a nice option. Prices are fair and realistic, and going up day by day, same goes for the construction. Development is up to the mark. It is a very good time to buy something in Bahria Town.

Not only prices are realistic, I feel market of bahria town is going to increase further from now onwards.

@ Saad

Bro sent you the email....

Regards

If you think Bahria is the rite option for you, i will suggest you to buy a 7 marla plot in Safari Valley (Any) block, I.e Ali, Abubakr, Usman, Rafi, Khalid, Umer. The plots are developed and ready possession. Regards,

Yes i would second Mr. Nasir safari valley is perfect. Good gains in matter of few months can be expected and and for living purpose its affordable and cheaper compare to other bahria phases

I have some good residential options available in Safari Valley for sale as well. Regards,