Bahria town phase 8

Respected members and experts.

I am overseas pakistani and due to time issues i am not able to construct my home , hence planning to buy constructed house in bahria town phase 8 since its my life time saving i need your kind advise that how to check construction quality as most of the already constructed houses looks very fancy but no idea about structur etc.
I don't care about looks etc, my main concern is structure someone told me that in bahria they are charging some amount for structure approval once its ready so all the houses are on proper structure ..Please advise

Ali sb,if u really want to be sure of construction quality,then try to construct it at your own or through some reliable construction company if u dont have.

Dear Ali,

I advised you that don't blindly trust to any builder.Construct yourself or purchased littler bit (one to two year)used house.There is very less trusted builders.

It depend on your budget 7 marla good house in safari valley 12 to 14 million depend on location.

10 marla Phase-8 good house 16 to 19 million depend on location.

I am living there and it best place for living.

Regards

If a 10 marla house is available at 16 mil, then builders must be having huge profit margin as plots are easily available at 4 mil.

Ali khan there are no huge profits in phase 8.A good plot worth 5 million plus takes atleast 8.5 to 9 million according to engineering standards with top class finishings.So i think.it is quite reasonable to sell that house for 16 million as one has thoroughly invested him amount and energy.For 4 million no ressonable plots of 10 marla are available.

As per the present house building/selling market, I think in DHA-2, a 10 Marla is the best venture to go with. 10 Marla will cost around 1 crore & 5- 10 lacs. The house made at good standard will give you at least 25 lacs profit, if you want to sell after completion.