Bahria town phase 8 abu bakar block

I am overseas pakistani planning to move back after 3 to 4 years back to pakistan In Sha Allah i am interested to purchase 7 marla plot in bahria phase 8 rawalpindi abu bakar block my budget is 4 to 4.5 million kindly advise on the below.

1. Is it good investment as prices are very down these days ?

1. Is this place will be livable after 4 or 5 years i mean basic life facilities , schools , hospitals etc.
  2. What will be the normal cost to build double story 4 bed ( two portions house )

If any of the zameen member have good location plot please contact me i will prefer to deal if any overseas pakistani have the plot.Cash buyer

Kindly advise.

Jazak allah

Abu Bakar block is already livable, all facilities are available there. Hundreds of families are living there. After 4-5 yrs it would become really conjusted. U better buy 10-Marla possession plot in Phase-8 D, E, F1 blocks within this budget. After 4-years, those blocks would also have thousands of houses there. If u can buy 10-Marla in the same locality within this budget then why go for 7-Marla.

In your price range you can get a nice corner plot. This area is already fully developed with basic facilities such as hospitals, schools and commercial area. Investment wise it is an okay investment; means you will get periodic gains. No chance of prices going down further. It will cost you around 55-60 lac to build a normal quality house. Visit and see the plot before you buy.

It is the best place to live currently in bahria town phase 8. Construction would cost you around 60+ lac plus other few charges.many families living there and still room for further increase in population

Dear Mehmood,

Abu Bakar block is one of best block of safari valley.All above comments are positive and it's ground reality.

Regards

Thanks all for your kind replies,

I have decided to invest in Abu Bakar block , lets see if I can get nice location plot with solid ground without filling,,by the way kindly advise if there are any filling plots in Abu Bakar block.

I am intouch with couple of property dealers hopefully I will get the good deal ..will update you all brothers once I finalize it

Jazak Allah

@mehmood visit yourself and then choose a plot . Try getting a plot at boleward back or park facing, 2500 or 2600 series plot . Abu bakar block has no issue of filling . Im residing here since 3 years