Bahria town phase 8 rawalpindi

Hi all,
I am overseas and planning to move back soon i have few questions about phase 8 safari valley from people who are living there.
1. How is it for living ?
2. Apart from aq khan school any other options for schooling.
3.I heard that utilities / grocery prices es are higher than other parts of city.
4. What is the monthly bahria fee for 7 marla house.
Any other prs and cons.
Many thanks

Dear Shamas,

1:It's best place for living.My family is there and they are very happy.I am also overseas.Better you visit there and ask people about living and facilities before you move permanently.

2:There are many schools at GT road APS in Dha which is very close,Dar Al-Arqam,Bahria international academy phase 7 and many more.All school vans are available in safari valley and phase8.

3:Utilities electricity my bill in July 18000 pkr because 3 split units continuous working and there is no load shedding.Gas bill in July 197 pkr.

Bhai chicken prices was 260 and outside was 250.Onion was 60kg and outside was same,tomato prices was 50kg and outside was same,yogurt price was 110kg and it was same outside.2500 pkr school van charges to outside Dha APS.If you like any type of price then i can help you.

4:Maintenes+Water 1725 for 7marla.

Now come to real point which is very important for any overseas.

1:No load shedding.

2:Water is available.

3:Good security.Your kids can enjoy,play and your wife,daughter and parents can walk freely.

Regards

Dear Shamas,

I reply you in detail but admin hold my reply without any reason.I hope you will read soon.

Regards

Many thanks Nadeem sb.

waiting for reply....hopefully it will be released soon.

Many many thanks dear Nadeem bahi ,

Really appropriate your kind advise and information.

jazak Allah

Nadeem bahi,

How is Umer block as I can see some price difference in abu bakar and umer block , in umer block plot is 7- 10 lakh cheaper than abu bakar

Do you recommend umer block for self construction and living.

Today I came to know Bahria administration have change my plot location without notifying me. I have paid all my dues in 2011.When I was selling my plot and got a good deal, the buyer went to bahria to verify plot and location. They told him this plot now shifted from street 15 to street 18 in sector N (phase 8). It is 10 marla plot

I need advise how get back my old plot as location was good it was on height and not filling land. Interested buyer was paying 2.3lac extra cos of the location. When he came to know, deal was called off. I needed urgent money for some other purposes, I was so happy and relieved.

These idiots bahria land mafia have disappointed me, my hard earn money gone in to deep pit.

How can they change the location after allotment? why would they do this? what could be the reason?

If there are any extra charges which for time being I am not aware of, I could pay it or they wont let me build or sell plot until I pay of those charges( if there are any charges) but how can they change location of my plot.

Need advise and help. How to get my old plot back? anyone ever encounter such situation before.??

Regards

Best place to live in twin cities.

Only thing it is far from zone-1 where people commute for jobs etc.

kash bahria zone-2 main hota.

G @li bhai you are right.

Dear Shamas,

Five mints walk Abu Bakar to Umer block.The thing is only down and unbalance land that's why cheap than Abu Bakar and Ali block.

I think second option is Ali 7 marla because of height and less filling.

Regards

Dear Shamas,

You must visit there with your family and ask people who living around.Must visit markets,school,hospital and parks so you can understand the area.

If you need any kind of help or guidline in Bahria or Dha you can sms or call me by imo,whatsapp or viber after 7pm Kuwait time.

Nadeem

+96597271971

Many many thanks Nadeem bahi for your kind support and guidance

Kindly if you can advise that what will be the construction area allowed on 30x60 plot in bahria.

I heard that actual construction area will be 25x45 on 30x60 plot but not sure kindly advise.

Dear Waqas,

It's really sad situation.You must meet Mr Shahid Mehmood Qureshi Director Sales & Marketing and i hope he will help you.

Remember onething open files always risky.There is law if you read that authority can change anything according to developers this is all before final map.In final map nobody can touch your plot.

Why prices rise after final maps?Bahria or Dha or any big developer the good location plots only for big investors and big dealers.I face same problem in Dha phase5 before final map.It's true there is inside mfia who adjust good location plots to dear dealers.

Regards

Dear Shamas,

The size of 7 marla of Bahria 30x55,5marla 25x45,8marla 30x60 and 10marla 35x70.

You can construct 7 marla complete area except 5ft galleries on front and back side.

In 10 and kanal 3 galleries front,back and one left or right side.

Regards

Dear Nadeem,

Thank you for your response. This is not an open file. Map have been finalized long time ago. It is phase 8 sector N. I am abroad, hence cant do much. I am planning visit in coming few months. I hope to sort out this issue.

Gurus, need some guidance...

I am in possession of a boulevard 10M plot in Block G. Is it good to hold it for now or sell it in favor of a plot in Bahria Enclave?

What could be an approximate good price for the plot in current market scenario? Kindly guide.

Dear Usman,

Hold it because G is at best location.It will give good return in sha Allah.I saw construction started in G block so it time to hold.

Regards

Thank you Nadeem sahib.

I need a bit of guidance.

I have a 5 Marla plot in phase 8 extension (precinct 4). Should I hold on to it or should I sell it and invest the money elsewhere? My expected holding period for this is a maximum 1.5 years so kindly advise in this context please.

Our Company work according to clear, flexible, transparent and easy to understand terms. We offer very low interest rates in relation to the slowdown of economic activity (recession) in most countries in the world. You may have bad credit, Our company now offers affordable interest rate loan, so what do you need funds to boost your business? Or are you in need of money for some personal purposes? Why not contact us now that we offer individuals and legal loans at an interest rate of 3% for a maximum period of 25 years. Interested applicant can contact us via e-mail now: paulsonloaninvestment@gmail.com

AOA,Brothers

Can anyone confirm the 10 marla plot difference in bahria town Rawalpindi as I have heard that plot size in bahria phase 1,2,3,4,5,is 35X65 and in phase 7,8 is 35x70

please confirm