Bahria Town Phase 8 Usman D Or Garden City For Construction

Dear respected members, I would like to ask question about a totally different scenario and if any members who have expertise can reply. I want to start the house in Bahria Phase 8 within 2-3 months. What would be your opinion which place is better in budget of 85 to 95lac for land? I singled out the Usman D block and Garden City. What you guys think is the best option over there.

I am inclined over Usman D as it is close to hospitan,school and mosque and it will be small gated community only concerns is that community living there, As i heard that garden city sale purchase is by good community.No body has replied on this yet looking forward to some expert views.

I think better experts contribute on this.

Sir garden city is much better approach wise and it will be much better development wise as well…Rest is your choice…Btw i have 1 kanal plots for sale in garden city zone 7 at excellent locations…If interested you can contact me at 03455370978…

We have very few people on this forum having updated ground information about Bahria Town Phase-8. I don’t think you will get solid & proper answer to your query. You should have to visit both places personally and then decide. I also never visited this place from last 1-year but I heard Usman D-Block is good to live.

Usman block is more populated but far from main road where as garden city approach is excellent but it will take time to get populated.

Saadi,

Please explain how the garden city is better approach wise.Right now you have to go through japan road and reach from the back to approach garden city. For Usman D you can cross the Bahria head office and just take right and you reach there so its my opinion that if you think of next 20 years Usman D will be in centre as DHA 3 and bahria phase F E sectors will surround it.

I havnt used the road which goes through the Golf Course Bahria normally market garden city as golf course community but looking from zone 7 and 8 you cant even see the golf course.But the development is going very fast over there.

But both them has the pros and cons but i would like that expert members can help me out to make this decision as it is quite confusing for me.I have myself visited the place and Usman D is populated and there is no possesion in garden city yet.

Apart from this what other better options are available within 85 to 95 lac budget in bahria phase 8?

Once again thank you all for your time and expert opinion.

Having said that i would appreciate if you can shed more detail about these two.

@ anees sb…Sir its main entrance from gt road is under construction and it is expected to be inaugurated soon and plots at the height are very very expensive…In this budget you can get any 1 kanal plot in any good block block of phase 8 as well…In my view point community of garden city will be elite…

@ saadi Yes thats my gut feeling as well that the community there will be elite but thats just my and yours guess but in the future who is your neighbour you never know and same goes to Usman D as well.

@saadi sb whats your opinion that which area is best for starting a house in bahria phase 8 with a budget limited to 85-95. Personaally i like intellectual cty but the rates are too high for my budget so thats why i am looking for other options.

Sir also soil quality of intellectual village is very very poor..I have seen cracks in many houses...Too much complaints..Other options can be to buy a 1 kanal plot in sector E..

Is dha included in your list or not??

DHA1 was included but they have basic issues of electricity and gas.Approach wise DHA is better but according to my opinion in the future DHA,Bahria phase 8 would be city within the city bussiness bay would be like Blue area of this place.

And i think good location plots in DHA1 are not in my budget as well.As i can get now in usman D or bahria garden city a corner plot but not in the case of DHA.

Sector E isnt far from usman D ? Plus hospital,school are close by here. So what else apart from E would be the better option

Sir in dha phase 1 orchards,excellent ready to construct plot can be bought for 85 to 90 lacs…Other wise i would recommend you to focus on garden city…In phase 8 1 kanal plots are limited.A pair of 10 marla excellent location can also be a good option but it will exceed your budget…Dha phase 2 sector K or L can also be the best option for constructing a house in your budget…

If you buy plot for 45 to 50 lakh then u can not build double story house (10 Marla) for rest of 45 or 50 lakh.

U should not concern about community , in such societies people dont care or even know who is living next door.

@Saadi Just a question ,Why you are not in much favour of Usman D what are the drawbacks there ?

DHA1 orchard area is good but the problem of gas and electricity is there so thats why i am not thinking about that.

@Apple the budget for buying plot is 85 to 90 lac so what is your opinion about it ?

Here is kind of map, which will give you idea where are some sectors at Phase 8.

http://razarealestate.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Map-of-Bahria-Town-Phase_8_Sector_C.jpg

I think you can get Possession ready plot (10 Marla) at Phase 8 block E and F1. Overall prices are i think 45-55 lakh. U can use rest of money to buy another plot?

I think Bahria Hamlet (phase 8) is having 1 kanal plot (around 70 lakh).

If you really want to buy plot of 80-90 lakh then u can buy at Phase 2-6 at this price (10 marla).

@apple, I think you have misunderstood , i need a place in bahria town to construct the house on 1 kanal not on 10 marla.This is not for investment.

So the best place to buy 1 kanal Plot to build the home in Bahria town area within the budget of 85-95 lac is Usman D or Garden city.

I want suggestion from all the respected members here in this forum they might give me some good advices.

Sir because dealers do not usually recommend you usman D plots because according to them,it is not a very attractive location…