Bani Gala kanal plot

Bani Gala

AOA Dear all, I'm interested in buying a plot for myself in Banigala or Bharakhu area and I wonder if there is any plot scheme within these areas which are offering plots on installment basis like Bahria town scheme.

Thankyou & JazaqueAllah looking forward to hear from.

Irfan

Dear Irfan

In Bani gala Capital Development Services launched a scheme CAPITAL HOMES. Their location is good behind old beacon house university now a days I think so its world bank office. Location is good but prices are a bit high as they launched it as a scheme.

What is the standard of this scheme and what exactly are the rates? Also, how is the neighborhood of that area, Is it safe and equipped with amenities of life?

Dear MBS

standard is good there land escaping was also good however they are private people so cant say what they will deliver in future and there rates are also high then market although they are selling plots on installment. I have there voucher i will scan that some time and will upload it. I like the location but not satisfied by there rates.

Asalam o Alikum Syed Ibrahim,

Can you please send the voucher. It will be kind of you.

Thanks.

Saw an advert for Sakoon Villas the other day but I don’t know much about them.

AOA Syed Ibrahim Sahib,

Thank you very much for the answer. Are you, by the way, yourself a realtor?

Dear Ghalib,

Kindly email your ID to me and I will send you there scanned booklet. Numbers are also mentioned in there booklet.

Dear Irfan,

We are basically PEC civil builders. You can check us on: peeran.pk

@ Syed Ibrahim Thanks for ur help, ghalibmasud@gmail.com

Hello everyone,

I wanted to know about the market rates for residential plots in Bani Gala these days? What are the general rates for 10 marla, 12 Marla and 1 Kanal residential plots in Bani Gala?