Best place to buy a house in Lahore?

What is the best place to buy a house for own use in lahore of 10 marlas to 1 kanal in minimum price range?

I Think Bahria town is a good option !! Safe n Secure!! No electricity or gas issues, And many families are living there in peace.

The only issue for me regarding Bahria is that it’s a bit far. So I have crossed out that option already. I would ideally want something around DHA side.

There are many. DHA and Bahria town are known as the safest. But still it depends where you want to live and what facilities you want nearby.

It really depends on your budget Mr. Amush Malik. If you could share that, people here could advise you better.

However, as a general rule, always go for a gated and walled cooperative housing society if you can because security is usually better there and facilities and management are also good. Abdalians Society in Johar Town is the best option in South Lahore, and HBFC and State Life are good options near Defence.

If Bahria is too far for you, try Fazaia on Raiwind Road or Eden Value Homes on Multan Road. Both are great.

Point noted. I guess HBFC and State Life can suffice my criteria requirements. Thanks all!

I think you should get property new housing societies,or you can get some in Dha and valencia town.

Thanks.

Al-Rahim homes could also be an option. Its about 2 minutes drive from Jinnah hospital and is also a gated community.

I prefer you to get property in DHA,phase 1 or 2 its better option form Al Raheem Homes…

@ Zia Ullah Khan can you kindly mention the prices of Al-Rahim Homes as i never heard of it.

Prices for furnished homes in DHA have skyrocketed

@zia ullah please share prices for al rahim homes

Fahad the prices of Al-Rahim homes are:

5marla: 1 crore 10 lakhs

6marla: 1 crore 20 lakhs

9marla: 1 crore 80 lakhs

11.5 marla: 2.5 crore

Installment plan is also available.

Ok

For residential and commercial customers Bahria Town is best option as it provides completes security, outclass schools, colleges, universities, Hospitals equipped with latest facilities etc…

Prices are high! i guess due to location?

There are many option in Lahore but depend on your Budget . If you have Good budget, DHA and Bahria town is best Place. If you have low budget, You may check the societies at Ferozpur Road Lahore.

@Khan33 yes the location is actually pretty ideal, and also because they’ve been designed and built entirely by Faiz Qureshi & Associates if I’m not wrong. They’re one of the top architectural firms in the country, which is why the homes are worth a lot. You should go visit it in person to get a better idea, it’s pretty amazing.

Al-Rahim homes construction quality is very low

Wapda town surroundings , i ave similar issue few years back ,now its resolved , go for south part lhr and wapda is good.

Definitely bahria town is far away, but DHA Is better option.