Best And Most Populated Phase Of Bahria Town Islamabad

Dear experts,

I am relocating from Karachi to Islamabad permanently. I would appreciate if any member can advise which Bahria Phase (1 to 6) is good for immediate settlement. My priority is that location should be well populated and close to all facilities including commercial area, hospital and public transport. How do you see Bahria Phase 2 and 3?

Thanks

Well Phase 8 is good value for money if you compare with other phases of Bahria. You should also consider DHA phase 2.

Thanks PK1,but phase 8 is far away from main city and also most of the area is still undeveloped / unpopulated. No doubt price wise it is good for investment. BTW how do you compare Bahria vs DHA?

Dear....for living only...ph 1 to 6

for living n future investment also..ph 8

I agree with pk1...

Thanks Undertaker. How do you see any further price appreciation in Phase 1 to 6 considering the current prices are already at their peak.

Sir dha 2 is also one of the best option for you…Every facility available on door step…

Can you kindly suggest any particular sector of DHA 2 which is ideal for immediate living (not for investment).

@ Abid sb…Sir sector F and street number 4 of sector E in dha 2…If you want any good deal,you can freely contact me at 03455370978…

Dear…ph1 to 6 will surely inc but at slow pace now…ph 8 will inc faster …still juice left…after khi episode hopefully

Phase-8 is far away from islamabad just like Bahria Town Lahore is located far away from lahore. Around 5-years ago, nobody wanted to go and live in bahria lahore. Today, its quite populated and expensive. Lots of people in lahore have dream to live in bahria town lahore despite of the distance. The only reason behind this is the development standards and facilities available there. Nobody knows, same thing happens with bahria phase-8 in rawalpindi after 4-5 years.

If you visit Phase 2-6 you will see most families living there .The only problem is prices r at its peak.

I suggest you to spend few days and visit yourself Bahria Phase 2-8 instead of making decision on Internet.

You can also visit DHA Phase 2.

Dear Abid, personally I like DHA2 much more than Bahria. Access is much better, main roads are wider, land is more level and community is educated middle class or retired military.

@ pk1..Land of dha is exponentially better than bahria..My two uncles are constructing houses..1 in bahria and one in dha 2..In bahria phase 5,my uncle spent 20 lacs on just rafting on a 10 mrla house due to poor quality of soil where as in dha 2 this expense is very very less..

Dha 2 has a very elite community e.g retired generals,bureaucrats,businessmen etc..

Abid, the best phases in 1-6 are 2 and 5. These two have got the best land -solid ground while others might have land filled areas and you'll have to make concrete platform first to construct building over it.

But in any case, when you go for design approval, bahria will inform u if u could construct a normal building or with a concrete base.

Thats why u will find plots in both these phases expensive than others.

Goodluck!

@ MBS…Sir my uncle is constructing in phase 5 and there he spent 20 lacs on just rafting…Whole bahria’s land is not good…he just laid the concrete base of 10 inches because he was forced to do so by bahria because quality of land was not good…Bahria does not allow normal construction…

I agree with you Saadi, land of DHA is far better than bahria. These two phases r comparatively better. As he asked specifically about bahria so i gave an opinion on which phases r better.

Saadi After 2005 earth quake Bahria had formulated the policy to make the houses earthquake proof , that's the reason they ask you to do so. When we constructed our , we have to do the same.

Sometime people do not do that when they build the houses for selling purpose....

@ Apple brother may be it was because of earth quake but soil report also tell us that its quality is very poor…

I am not civil engineer and never conducted research on soil at DHA and Bahria. I am telling what we were told by Bahria.I think at that time (after earthquake 2005) Govt instructed developers and formulated policy to construct earthquake proof houses(If you guys remember what happened to expensive apartments at Islamabad).

It has been a good discussion and I agree with Apple's suggestion to visit Bahria Town / DHA 2, stay there for a week or two and then decide. Normally when I come to ISB, I stay either in main ISB hotels in F-6 or on Murree Road Pindi.

Can any one guide me if there is any Hotel accommodation in Bahria or DHA 2 for short stay. Staying within Bahria/DHA 2 will help a lot to explore these schemes instead wasting time in commuting to and from main ISB.

Many Thanks.