Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy questions and answers. All your Where to Buy questions answered by our experts and thousands of other members. Get professional Where to Buy answers to your questions. Get started by asking a new Where to Buy question now.
Abid
( 140 posts )

[43 Answers]
Dear experts,

I am relocating from Karachi to Islamabad permanently. I would appreciate if any member can advise which Bahria Phase (1 to 6) is good for immediate settlement. My priority is that location should be well populated and close to all facilities including commercial area, hospital and public transport. How do you see Bahria Phase 2 and 3?

Thanks

2339 days ago In Where to Buy
    PAKISTANI-1
    (3020 posts)
    Well Phase 8 is good value for money if you compare with other phases of Bahria. You should also consider DHA phase 2.
      2339 days ago 

Abid
      (140 posts)
      Thanks PK1,but phase 8 is far away from main city and also most of the area is still undeveloped / unpopulated. No doubt price wise it is good for investment. BTW how do you compare Bahria vs DHA?
        2339 days ago 

Undertaker
        (64 posts)
        Dear....for living only...ph 1 to 6

for living n future investment also..ph 8

I agree with pk1...
          2339 days ago 

Abid
          (140 posts)
          Thanks Undertaker. How do you see any further price appreciation in Phase 1 to 6 considering the current prices are already at their peak.
            2339 days ago 

Falcon
            (4447 posts)
            Sir dha 2 is also one of the best option for you..Every facility available on door step..
              2339 days ago 

Abid
              (140 posts)
              Can you kindly suggest any particular sector of DHA 2 which is ideal for immediate living (not for investment).
                2339 days ago 

Falcon
                (4447 posts)
                @ Abid sb..Sir sector F and street number 4 of sector E in dha 2..If you want any good deal,you can freely contact me at 03455370978..
                  2339 days ago 

Undertaker
                  (64 posts)
                  Dear....ph1 to 6 will surely inc but at slow pace now....ph 8 will inc faster ...still juice left....after khi episode hopefully
                    2339 days ago 

Irfan
                    (1106 posts)
                    Phase-8 is far away from islamabad just like Bahria Town Lahore is located far away from lahore. Around 5-years ago, nobody wanted to go and live in bahria lahore. Today, its quite populated and expensive. Lots of people in lahore have dream to live in bahria town lahore despite of the distance. The only reason behind this is the development standards and facilities available there. Nobody knows, same thing happens with bahria phase-8 in rawalpindi after 4-5 years.
                      2339 days ago 

Apple
                      (813 posts)
                      If you visit Phase 2-6 you will see most families living there .The only problem is prices r at its peak.

I suggest you to spend few days and visit yourself Bahria Phase 2-8 instead of making decision on Internet.

You can also visit DHA Phase 2.
                        2339 days ago 

Post Answer (43 Answers)
                        1 2 3 4 5 >
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL