Best Answer Misuse By Gurus And Spacing Issue

When someone start the discussion then he/she can give the best answer award to any contributors but here people have asked questions and then click on best

Award button for themselves.

I am surprised to see guru like

Mr khan

Did it for themselves....Totally disgrace.

You click on any profile...Click on questions and answers ..Here you will see persons asked questions and then click on best answer for themselves. Example :

1. Http://www.Zameen.Com/forum/answers/selling_properties/want_to_sell_my_umer_block__bahria_town_phase_7_plot-3561.Html

2. Http://www.Zameen.Com/forum/answers/projects_and_developments/dha_valley__islamabad_boom_-3810.Html

3. Http://www.Zameen.Com/forum/answers/buying_property/capital_residencia__main_margalla_road__islamabad-2954.Html

Second whenever we click on enter for next line then forum enters few spaces...

Developers should fix this issue.

For example i am going to give best answer to my self ...

Apple u wrote a shit here and now u entitle best answer award

@ apple…Sir by this demonstration you managed to get one best answer…hahaha =P…Just joking sir…

Saadi …i demonstrated how these people are misusing it …I can see option of select as best to your post too…do u want one more best answer :=)

Congrats for getting first best answer apple.Hopefully you will beat everybody soon.:slight_smile:

Is there any restriction/ rule which forbids that you cannot select your answer as BEST ? If there is not rule on this, then no one has misused this.

Thanks

@ apple…no brother…thanx…

@ Apple:

If you r getting into inferiority or superiority complex, get out of it....

Thanks

It is not rule or restriction ...it is something called grooming, which is serious issue :=).Andha bante rewri apne apno ko de :=).

How come in the world ,u ask questions and then u think u have best answer ? U shud let the other to decide it.

Ok, go and file an FIR mate…

Mr Khan... Take it easy you r guru , learn to behave like guru instead of Mini Bus driver :=)

Please people check the best answer by Guru ...Mr Khan asked question and he gave best reply to this comment , which he made himself :

Best Answer by Khan

Dear saadi: very valid points raised. Allah knows better. Thanks

(link: http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/projects_and_developments/multi_residencia_of_mpchs-2589.html)

If he remove now it then i can not say anything :=).

Jalnay walon ka mooo kaala…

Only sick minds like you have the time to think negative things. No more comments from my side… Do whatever you can…

I don’t think you should put MBS in this list. I Adore his mind just like pk1, syed amjad and Ibrahim!

When you write "Do whatever you can" ...

It implies u have mental level like New Khan drivers :=).

Be nice and remove all best answers from your posts ...

Learn something good form MBS :=)

Agreed with Sinful.

I removed the name of MBS …my mistake :=)

Baat tu sach hai magar baat hai ruswai ki…:slight_smile:

There are many other issues, i was really really disapointed to see. Top guru saying ‘u r beginner’ in every other post, as if he is always rite and beginners have no rite to rise their voice/comment

Btw, I could not stop laughing my thoughts out with the mini bus driver thingy!