Best Area In Lahore For Living

Best living area in Lahore. And best investment for future.

For living DHA-Eme and for investment DHA phase 8.

What is def of best for you , best secure,beautiful,cheap , neighborhood,location ,approach ???

Location means beautiful and safety & nearest aproch to universites for children’s

It depends what do you mean by best. The best area for live always which is near to your business or office, near to your kids school. In general near to your daily activities. If you want to know the best society then off course DHA.

DHA phase-5 and phase-8 park view is best for living- other than that paragon, green city and eden city are also good… If you want to go for middle end then multan road societies

Avoid eden projects

Avoid new projects of eden but eden city near airport is old project and completed now and people live there so I its for people who want to live in a proper and good society

Gated communities is rising concept now a days,people are liking it.DHA is generally best.But it depends on your priorities.For many people DHA is best option to reside and many ll prefer Bahria town.

For investment Go for DHA Phase 8 of DHA and for commercials i ll prefer Main Boulevard Commercial plots in DHA Phase 6

What about to invest in DHA City (DHA EME Phase 2)?

That is near river Ravi on opposite side of Multan Road from DHA-Eme proper. In phase 2, still no development; infact even land acquisition is not yet complete.

Since you are preferring to live near universities. i would suggest you to go for Johar Town, Gulberg or Shadman.

What is your budget?

But Zain bhai… Johar Town is not nice and clean like Bahria, Dha or DHA-Eme and other new societies such as Sukh Chayn. Also Shadman is now old type area not well maintained while Gulberg is commercialized with too much traffic flow etc. From security point of view, the new gated communities are the better option and cheaper than the old commercialized areas.