Best block in bahria enclave

Aoa experts,

Which is best block of bahria enclave for 5,8 and 10 marla investment for long term(6-8years)?

For 5 and 8 marla, I would Block N...

For 10 Marla, you can for C-1....

Thanks Khan Bhai…Any idea about current rate?

In 5 Marla category in N block they are offering on 30,00000 on installments of 1.5 year.

All dues clear 5 marla will be around 23 to 25 and 8 marla are 32 to 37…

What are the rates of 10 marla ready for construction plots in BE? Block wise rates along with their pros and cons would be great…

Block A

75 to 100 lacs.

Block C-1

65 to 75 lacs

Oh thank you Mr Khan… Why is C1 called C1, I mean they could’ve called it C just like other blocks… Anyway, I am thinking of a 10 marla corner plot…

Btw I went to BE a few days back.. It was very beautiful and access was not a big deal either.. I didnt find it very far from main Park Road, Bahria has made a special road that goes to BE..

However, I saw a house which is shown here on zameen too, it was tilted and it didnt give a good impression, is there a lot of filling issue? Why is this house tilted on one side?

First picture

http://www.zameen.com/Property/bahria_town_bahria_enclave_sector_c_1_10_marla_possession_ready_golden_plot_direct_owner-2184869-1705-2.html

Thumbs up to Khan bhai’s answer!

@Junaid,

Is it the angle of the picture or the house is really a tower of pisa.

Well the light pols on both side are also at same angle, either it’s picture angle or steep road

Any idea what would be the price of a good location possession 8 marla plot in sector G ?? and for how much can i sell my sector J 8 marla file ??

Sector G 8 marla is around 40

Sector J 8 marla shall be around 30

I have been quoted 44-45 as final price of 8 marla plots along main boulevard in sector G… What are the chances of appreciation in coming 2-3 years ??

Bhai jaan, Main Boulevard ki demand to phir moo-maangi he hoti hy....

I see it as reasonable investment option for 2 to 3 years time frame....

40 lacs was trading rate month two months before… The rates might have been improved now…

Khan Bhai, whats wrong with Sector J, 8 Marla? Why its price is lower than others and in how much time its expected to be ready?

Khan Bhai, whats wrong with Sector J, 8 Marla? Why its price is lower than others and in how much time its expected to be ready?

The area of sector J 8 marla plots has very uneven depressions. Location away from curent populated sector.

I think around one year.