Best investment 2021

Asalam o alikum… I want to invest at least 70-100 lakh purely investment for the period of 2 years in islamabad which is the best possible options… Either to investment single or in portfolios… Tabark allah…

My view, only limted to twin cities so here are my top 5 picks for next 24 months

-- CDA(I/12/15/16, E-12, D-12, G-13/14)
-- Blue Area II (commercial) [unless CDA mess it]
-- Smart City Series (in particular LSC)
-- Gulberg Residencia Possession Blocks
-- Open Land with Registry on Chakri/Adyala

The Golden Rule, never to put all eggs in one basket!

Here are my picks:

• B-17

• G-13

• D-12

• Blue Area II

• Gulberg Residencia

What options in Blue area II in this budget?

some small shop/unit at max, most probably … (BA-II)

Imtiaz sahab, have you done any research on LSC? I am currently looking to buy a plot for short to medium-term investment in Lahore and, the thought of LSC crossed my mind but it is too new and quite far from the city center. It might suit long-term investors but will it suit short to medium-term investors as well? Also the location seemed far off.

Hi Zain, from pervious experience i have learned, only invest in DHA. Currently DHA3 (Black A,B&C) are the best place. People will guide u multiple options, but only go for DHA. I invested 10 years back in few plots for 60-80 lacks each and now it is 3-4 cror each and also my investment is safe.

If u r investor, go for other. But if u r individual, who is trying to be safe, go for DHA.

Ali sb, its more like a ground reality based on trends from CSC

-- Balloted residential with 4 - 5 lac profit (Overseas Block)
-- Not Balloted 2.5+ (Overseas Block)
-- Commercial with 25 to 30 lac profit on balloted ones
-- Harmony Park Sold in days!

I was skeptical about CSC at pre-launch, missed the train...

LSC proposed location is even much better than CSC and importantly very plain land that takes much less time/efforts than CSC to develop.

No one can peek into tomorrow but trends seem quite positive. HRL has to ultimately enter KHI market to earn big, so CSC and LSC need to be delivered...

That's pretty much what I have to say!

My Pick with reasons:

B-17 MPCHS (Because Potential Gain for locating between/Near 4 famous roads. G.T Road, Motorway Road, Upcoming Margalla Avenue, Upcoming Ring Road, CEPEC Rout Hakla Intechange)

Bahria Phase 8 Extension ( Minimum Rates, Next to purposed RRR, Development is faster than DHA 3)

Gulberg Residencia ( IBECHS new 4th files & D Markaz sale will give a lot of revenue to the society. They want to Acquire & develop the land as soon as possible & to Complete the society till Year 2023 deadline)

I-12/15/16, C-15/16 (Bcoz CDA management is putting their money in these sectors Especially Sector C).

Park Enclave Phase 3. ( New deal from CDA)

For the plots investment I-15 have a potential to grow exponentially and touch the price of I-14. Particularly go for 3 and 4. I-12 is also in the race. Other than that F-14 have a huge potential and FGEHA is currently putting its maximum efforts to develop long awaited projects. F-14 can be seen at par with G-13 and G-14. Smart City is bit long term investment consider it atleast 5+ years of invesmtent.

Also FGEHA apartments specially in G-13 have a huge potential to give maximum ROI in next 3 years time.

With the budget you have, only invest in CDA in progress sectors or on ground possession plots in private socities. Only go for DHA and BT possession plots. Consider DHA 3 and DHA 5 in particular.

In my opinion
1-Dha-3 proper developed area
2-Dha-5
3-Bahria Phas-8
4-Park View City J and H block which near to possession
5-B-17 E,F,G blocks
6-Faisal Hills
7-I-12/14/15/16
Regards

Smart city series by HRL is on par with DHA’s new projects and backed by a real solid team as we can see from CSC’s on-ground work till now.

In the longer run, we may see DHA and Smart series competing as BT being a one man show may loose the race.

As of now, CSC development pace, quality, marketing strategy far exceeds both the BT & DH combined!

The turn-off seems to be the location, however, if and whenever RRR materliases to something concrete or more population concentration in that Chakri area, the prices will reach pretty much same level as DH/early phases of BT.

Though they are trying their best to overcome that with interchange approval and multiple entry points. Being Land Owner and Developer is their strength backed up with a strong marketing team.

The pitfall to avoid is dealers game that will kill the brand is dealers game (a glimpse of that in commercial of Harmony Park) ...

Can some property gurus and senior members of this forum throw some light on Blue Area II project location etc. This is the first time I heard about this project. Thanks in advance.

Rauf sb, here is the original topic

https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/is_the_new_blue_area_worth_investing_in_-33016.html

Here is my post with insights back in the day, like an year ago ...

=======================
Total Size = 170 Kanal (not much)

Location = Between G-9 & F9: Jinnah Avenue to be specific (A rectangular strip between Jinnah Avenue & Ibn e Sina Road). Approx 3 to 4 km on straight road from the Centaurus & less from F-8 Markaz.

Estimated Revenue by Land Selling = 25 to 30 Bn PKR (25 to 28) Commercial Plots for Auction

** 30000000000 PKR/(170 X 20) = 75 to 88 Lakh approx per Marla.

Hopefully, I havent missed any zero(s), here and there...

Revenue/Size gives a rough figure in terms of price/marla/sq. Yards.

CDA needs money, area is small surrounding is prime and developed. If CDA doesnt mess that up as usual this is show that can be started and completed within 1 year.

-------------
Here is the location on GMaps (rectangular slot) Starting and Ending exactly between G-9, F9 where both start and end:

https://www.google.com/maps/@33.6935359,73.0245408,3748m/data=!3m1!1e3

What are the views of the experts about DHA 4?

Details please.

I have different opinion for Capital Smart City. Because in Property Investment the only thing Matter is , Location, Location & Then Development. What every you have developed, If your location is remote or far away from the main chunk of population, It will take alot of time. I think it is 10+ years investment 3 years to take for RRR construction only.

Furthermore, HRL is a big name, But you can not sell your name only, It will always be Location first, Then development & name. at the current CSC is out & far away from main RWP ISB City. new city infact. Same as islamabad was a new city near rawalpindi. It took many years to develop & populate islamabad although it was capital. How much it will take for CSC, I think very long.

1 Like

Quite realistic approach.

Based on facts, not based on dreams shown by dealers.

@Imtiaz sab, thank you very much for your response, brother. I believe your logic is quite valid. Personally, though, I feel I would not consider apportioning a major share of my investment basket to either LSC or CSC since it seems to be all about catching that train on time, as you said :smiley:

@Imtiaz sahib, many thanks for your detailed reply. You are no doubt a most helpful person on this forum.