Best investment in real estate lahore(medium tolong term investors)

Best investment for medium 2-3yrs to long term 5-7yrs.
Recently ballotted dha phase 9 prism is being considered one of the most suitable investment for medium to long term investors. Dha phase 9 is the ever largest phase launched by dha authorities. There are about six main access points to approach prism. Moreover, golf course, polo club and beautifully designed commercial zones are the major factors that attract investors. Details of rates of residential plots in phase 9 prism as well as their expected turn over in 6-7 yrs( keeping in view dha history) are as follows:
Low budget plots(facing village,graveyard,boundaries or un-even plots):50-60 lacs
Average plots:60-70 lacs
More than average plots: 70-80 lacs
Top location plots( facing or near golf course, zone one commercial, facing park,corner,corner plus facing park,150ft road,120 ft road or in blocks a,p,c,d,q,f with easy access to golf course or oval commercial complex): 80-110 lacs or even more depending upon the location. (e.G a plot on 150road and facing golf course would be the most ideal plot .In such case owner's demand might rise a bit than market value)
These rates are without development charges (1950,000) for one kanal over a period of three years in installments.
It is being speculated that if rates keep going on in phase 9 like this, near possession or say5-7 yaers, here one kanal plots will range from 2 crore to 3crore at an average ,depending on the location.
Commercial plots phase 9 prism:
Zone 1 8marla on 150 feet road: 550-600lacs present value (13-14crore or more near possession)
Zone one 8marla plot on 80feet or inner loop:500-550 at present (11-12 crore at least)
Oval commercial complex:4 marla( 225-250-60 lacs outer loop)
Inner circle 4 marla: 250-300lacs at present ( likely to generate 7-8 crores in 5-7 yrs)
Zone 2 commercial 8marla: 400-450lacs.
Note: investment in dha is pretty safe than any other society in pakistan due to military bureaucracy at the management end and quality deliverance by dha authorities.
If anyone finds himself/herself interested in dha phase 9 prism lahore, i may be reached anytime at 03218880245 or my whatsapp +923427450943(for overseas pakistanis )
Regards
Hassan niaz
Enem estates
Dha phase three
Lahore
Uan :042-111-11-3636
E-mail: hassan_atta2000@yahoo.Com
Skype id: hassanniaz786

Dear Hassan Sahub

What do you think about Phase 7? Where do you see a plot worth Rs 1 crore today after 5 years? Phase 9 or Phase 7, which one can give more returns comparatively? Please advise.

Thanks

Dear Salman

Sir now a days Phase 7 plots range from 90-150 lacs with possession. Phase 7 attained this price range in 7-8 years since its balloting. Whereas phase 9 plots on top locations ha e already touched 85-100 or even more . It's been only seven months since Prism lauched and its rates and demand keep going day by day. Phase 7 is also a good option for long term investment but the only difference is of attraction by the investors. There's no doubt that phase 7 rates will also be like 2 crore to 3 after 5-7 years but phase 9 has an advantage of being the largest phase and many other features like polo club,various shopping malls and golf course etc . Both investments are safe . Moreover, it also depends what is the location of your plot in seven? . I personally believe that hot location plots in phase seven will not exceed 275 lacs in this time but a plot on top location in Prism is more likely to go beyond 300lacs easily by then ,just like Y and Z blocks of Phase 3.

I have a budget of up to 5M rupees which I want to invest for 1 to 2 years period. What option you would recommend for me?

Dha phase 9,being biggest,will take largest time to develop and that too after start of development.

Phase 7 is ready to construct now.

What do you say guys.

H Khan

Dear sir

If you may afford dev charges of 1.2 million in installments over a period of three years then I'd recommend you to buy a 10 Marla in phase 9 .10 Marla cutting is rare in Prism . At present it is between 40-50 lacs . I am sure its demand will rise in the coming years.near possession it would be around 150 ( less or more).other option is lake city.

Someone suggested me to buy a 10 Marla file in Phase 7. What would you suggest about this option? Thanks

Rizwan’s point is also logical about phase 7 and 9. Senior member’s comments would be helpful in this regard.

Sir I highly appreciate Rizwan Bhai suggestion. But phase 9 has a lot more potential than 7 as per my book. You may evaluate its success by the point that I sold P 357 at 72 in the month of Ramadan and now it was sold recently at 95, only in 4 months. Phase 9 acceptability is far greater than seven .Phase 7 has only got an advantage of possession whereas Prism is attracting more and more investors each day. Phase 7 might have some saturation in the near future as it already took long to develop these rates whereas Prism rates and demand are increasing each day. If you want to build a house then phase seven is good option but if you want to invest then I prefer prism

The above experts are valuable and are right. But I have a little contradiction. I would suggest 3-5 million investment in small pockets right now around Lahore Metro Train for short terms.

And for investors of around 20 million, I would recommend them to buy a 150 to 200 marla land and make plotting with 15 feet road and sale for good returns on investment. Instead of putting money in areas where property rates are already on peak. For more details contact Mohd Tanveer Dogar @0306-9630393